What do you guys do at home w/ your gf

Trumpetman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually she ends up coming over and we'll watch a movie, tv, or play cards and sometimes some ping pong. Any other fun ideas that we could do at my house that you guys have done

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Err...have sex?

Or am I thinking too much out of the box here?

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
have her clean your place. seriously, she should want to take care of you. that is what girls were put here for.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrestle-take something from her and don't let her have it back.Then when you finally do let her get it back (Dont "let her"),try and get it back from her.Endless hours of fun.Make sure to kiss her somewhere in there too (when you catch her eye for a couple seconds).

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
and sometimes some ping pong.
Is it just me, or do I find this highly sexual in nature. Oh...where's the ball (in her shirt), oh wait..there it is, it looks like it came out of your...you know.

:crackup:

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, Maybe you should have sex with her lol

Payne

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Themanthatcan said:
Wrestle-take something from her and don't let her have it back.Then when you finally do let her get it back (Dont "let her"),try and get it back from her.Endless hours of fun.Make sure to kiss her somewhere in there too (when you catch her eye for a couple seconds).

that is just plain creepy :nervous: any victims?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
that is just plain creepy :nervous: any victims?

Ha the play flirting/wrestling/kissing thing isn't creepy. The "endless hours of fun" part worries me though...

But when shes over, movies, games (i have airhockey), nookie on the bed/couch/futon/whatever...

Ooh. Give the broad a massage. Fo sho.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Mandiblard said:
My girlfriend likes playing with my Wii
Yeah, girls who like games are pretty cool. Contrary to popular belief, not only geeky girls are into that thing.

Wanderer*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Youve got a Wii? Then you must have Zelda:twilight princess then right? A wicked game, my gf loves it :up:

Trumpetman, try something interesting and mysterious...sorry cant think of anything right now but she'll love you for it.

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Gal plays the xbox and ps2, although she doesn't own them, she plays them at my house, and shes always beating me lol. Haha We watch movies in my room, but never actually watch them..... errrr lol

Payne

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah not really, I don't play them much, and well shes good :| I was playing Halo 2 the other day and I must have died 3 times. she didn't die at all. I think it was Heoric mode or something like that. I know one game I have not been beaten at yea.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted. **** yea, not tell me thats not a good game!

kgarvey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mandiblard said:
My girlfriend likes playing with my Wii
wow so there is an upside to them :eek:

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I pwn Soldat, lol.

That's it for me.

OHHH, man, I got my INet line in for good, so I might just host a server or something?

kgarvey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trumpetman said:
Usually she ends up coming over and we'll watch a movie, tv, or play cards and sometimes some ping pong. Any other fun ideas that we could do at my house that you guys have done
watch horror movies,and keep scaring her:yes:

as for other things to do,whatever form of other entertainment you have,and if all fails and your both bored,go out bowling or something.
I've also found inviting a mate and his girlfriend round as well a good thing to do every once in a while:)

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so for soldat man. Haha!

Payne