What do you do when you try to talk

aiforce_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
to a girl who just answers your questions but doesn't ask you questions back?

Let say some chick you met at a party or at work or school.

the_reader

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol well try not to ask questions in the conversation, but tell stories and make jokes. I know what you mean, some girls just give you quick short replies, in that case I usually just loose interest in talking to them and move on.

There's a girl at school, she actively seeks me out and says "hi" and tries to get my attention, but for the life of me we can't have a conversation, she always just gives really short answers. She's HB8 too, so i feel bad giving her the "next"

aiforce_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the_reader
lol well try not to ask questions in the conversation, but tell stories and make jokes. I know what you mean, some girls just give you quick short replies, in that case I usually just loose interest in talking to them and move on.

There's a girl at school, she actively seeks me out and says "hi" and tries to get my attention, but for the life of me we can't have a conversation, she always just gives really short answers. She's HB8 too, so i feel bad giving her the "next"
hmm.. definitely makes sense. Come to think about it, you are right. Thanks for enlightning me

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
bust her balls on it.

"why are your answers so short? got something to hide? i bet your in the witness protection program or something. yea, thats the only logical explaination. i mean, if not that, then what? you're talking to me, how could you NOT want to say all thats on your mind?"

use what she gives you. in this case, its short answers. oh, and if she really IS in the witness protection program, well... she'll be moved again before long. cant have people knowing her secret.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that pisses me off and then the next day they try to talk about what she just avoided speaking about the day before.

That's some stupid ass ****.There's no cure for it though.A chic does that to me and I'll leave her alone ...forever.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ace of Flames
bust her balls on it.

"why are your answers so short? got something to hide? i bet your in the witness protection program or something. yea, thats the only logical explaination. i mean, if not that, then what? you're talking to me, how could you NOT want to say all thats on your mind?"

use what she gives you. in this case, its short answers. oh, and if she really IS in the witness protection program, well... she'll be moved again before long. cant have people knowing her secret.
Thats a good one,I will add another response as well. "howcome you dont talk so much? Iam not that intimidating am I? The last chick I talked to asked me for my autograph, and then ran off to her girl friends who were all blushing. You know its hard to find someone who can hold a conversion. You can hold a conversation cant you?"
If that doesnt get a response out of her of any sort then she is brain dead.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use Open Ended Questions and Than At the end of that Conversation Start a NEw ONe WIth Open Ended Questions. Ask Listen Repeat...

Get Contact Info....

Move oN

aiforce_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you guys would just normally just next her then right? Thats what im thinking of doing