What do women think of bald guys?

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use the shortest option on my trimmer and look almost bald when i do that. Got a reseeding hair line but not bald, still annoyed me along with my greasy/dry scalp so when I have barely any hair left I can use the same moisturizer for my face on my head and it feels great. Had a birthmark on my head that was just big enough to annoy me so I had it removed. My head shape is very good for bald and it is very important if you are going to pull it off.

I am tall and kinda thin, and I do agree that we white folks tend to look sick if we are not muscular and bald, something I am working on. Still I get comments that it suits me, and it feels like people respect me more when I have a beard and no hair, funny how that works.

Psychology: We tend to have a fear of doing this because our face now gets all the attention. Imo, if you dont have a decent beard you REALLY must have a handsome looking model face with a strong jaw to pull it off. But it feels so good shaving that hair off, it screams freedom, and other men might tell you that they want to do it too but are afraid they wont look as good with it.

If your face can take it and/or you feel good this way + the headshape, do it. There is some kind of macho spirit about being bald, its funny how people will treat you a little bit different. It shows the world that you dont give a fuk about some metrosexual hipster hair cut, you go ur own way.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Not my intention to contraddict you but Im sure many men would do the same to fat women and in some women only forum there would be a woman saying "if a guy rejects you cause you're fat he is a man you dont want to associate yourself with anyway".

Im sure plenty of us reject women cause they are fat yet it doesnt make us worse than others, just with different tastes.
No, you're right.. We're both right in a sense.

I personally would never date a fat girl, and for a fat girl, I'm definitely someone she wouldn't want to associate with because I'm a huge advocate of physically healthy bodies and I'm vocal to people in my life who don't take care of themselves. So I guess I mean you wouldn't want to associate with such person more in the sense of incompatibly or undesirable preferences rather than that individual being a sh!tty person overall.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use the shortest option on my trimmer and look almost bald when i do that. Got a reseeding hair line but not bald, still annoyed me along with my greasy/dry scalp so when I have barely any hair left I can use the same moisturizer for my face on my head and it feels great. Had a birthmark on my head that was just big enough to annoy me so I had it removed. My head shape is very good for bald and it is very important if you are going to pull it off.

I am tall and kinda thin, and I do agree that we white folks tend to look sick if we are not muscular and bald, something I am working on. Still I get comments that it suits me, and it feels like people respect me more when I have a beard and no hair, funny how that works.

Psychology: We tend to have a fear of doing this because our face now gets all the attention. Imo, if you dont have a decent beard you REALLY must have a handsome looking model face with a strong jaw to pull it off. But it feels so good shaving that hair off, it screams freedom, and other men might tell you that they want to do it too but are afraid they wont look as good with it.

If your face can take it and/or you feel good this way + the headshape, do it. There is some kind of macho spirit about being bald, its funny how people will treat you a little bit different. It shows the world that you dont give a fuk about some metrosexual hipster hair cut, you go ur own way.
What do you mean by white people look sick with bald head? I'm not trying to be racist. I just want to gain a better understanding.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a difference between big-boned and fat/obese. Apples and oranges, and since we're talking about obesity here and not big-boned (large frame), we can focus on that.
We were talking about things you couldn't do anything about, like hair loss (although Guru would probably say get a transplant). I brought up women who were big boned. As in, to paraphrase Who Dares Win, ""if a guy rejects you cause you're big boned, he is a man you dont want to associate yourself with anyway".

Not everyone can be hot.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by white people look sick with bald head? I'm not trying to be racist. I just want to gain a better understanding.
Me neither, its just that white people tend to have longer hair than say black people so its more taboo for a white guy to be shaved than a black guy. Anyone being racist here never crossed my mind.

Are you going bald? If so, what are your thoughts on that

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know at least three HB7-8 chicks who will happily submit their rectum to you if you are bald. Bald steel-like heads are attractive.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be anecdotal. but when I tell women my real age (I look 15 years younger and have a pretty verdant head of hair except for a yarmulke-situated bald spot), they tend to like to run their fingers through the front of my hair - so I think it matters quite a bit, at least for someone like me that is has a more "cute" than masculine face.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen women fully admit, even women in their 50s, that they demand their man have a full head of hair. Yeah, even in their 50s. lol Things are sagging on her, and she demands a man without thinning hair?
I'd demand a mother-daughter combo ... :D

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a difference between big-boned and fat/obese. Apples and oranges, and since we're talking about obesity here and not big-boned (large frame), we can focus on that.

Since we live in a country where there is a serious obesity epidemic, a lot of people fail to see it as a problem and refuse to do anything about it. Thus why see fat women still desiring a man with washboard abs and not dating their equal.
A good example of a big-boned woman that is not fat is the former 1st Lady Michelle Obama. That said, evolution pretty much has demanded that any woman that carries a lot of weight had to have big bones to support all that weight.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says who? Show me statistics.

If in MOST cases it's better to not have hair, why do we have Hair Club for Men? Why not Tweezers for Men? Why did Sean Connery wear a toupee? Was there ever a bald James Bond?
I remember when I was in my late 20s dating a woman about my age and Connery at age 63 had just been named "Sexiest Man Alive" and she agreed wholeheartedly. I'm thinking W T F?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good example of a big-boned woman that is not fat is the former 1st Lady Michelle Obama.
The girl I was thinking of is a lot bigger boned than Michelle Obama.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A shaved head can work on a tall guy with a good head shape. But I still think a full head of hair is ideal.

As far as balding itself, I know plenty of women say it doesn't matter or it's not a big deal either way, but I really don't believe that. Here's my favorite line...

HB: It's not a big deal. My husband is balding and I still love him.

Mike: But did he have hair when you first started dating him?

HB: <Eyes get huge. Changes the subject>

If you are looking to meet a woman, you don't have the benefit of relationship seniority lol. You have to go by her entrance exam requirements.
I like Mike's post because they are always accurate and TRUE but often I dont like them for the same reason...anyway spot on again imho

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see everyone again. This is my first post in years.

On the topic, I was starting to lose hair on the crown of my head, and had a receding hairline. I fought it for a while, but about 1.5 years ago decided to shave it.

I shave my head completely bald and have a horseshoe mustache that I let fill in a little thicker toward the bottom of my chin. I do notice more looks from women.

I'm 32.
Welcome back to the bald crew m8 :)

A wise man once said, " fawk these pu$$y beta phags with girly hair" lol

Lose the hair and gain the muscle, its all good.

Last edited:

Lloyd1977

Reaction score
A persons hair is a huge part of their appearance and one of the first things that people notice and so it is also one of the more worrying problems when you start to lose it. Many people will actually feel a lot of shame when they start to lose their hair. Some people will try to conceal their thinning hair by wearing a wig or some will undergo medical treatments like hair transplants to bring back their lovely hair. Honestly I don't think that is necessary as lately a lot of females actually like bald guys.