What do woman want from men

P

perseverance

Each woman is different and will want and will look for different qualities in a man. It all comes down to the woman at the end of the day and what she wants.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are all missing the most important thing: respect. No, not that you respect her, that she respects you.

If you are very physically attractive she will respect you. She will makes presumptions (e.g. that you are confident) about you based on those looks; if those presumptions don't hold true she will lose interest despite your looks.

Even if you are not considered good looking, if she sees through whatever relationship you have (e.g. co-worker) that you are THE ****ING MAN (e.g. super confident, or the guy who doesn't get phased by **** when other guys lose their cool, etc.) she will feel respect for you.

A woman who does not respect you will not have sex with you. She certainly will not want a "relationship" (dating, marriage) with you. If she is indifferent she might or might not have sex with you. If she inherently respects, in effect looks up to you, she will want you to bang the hell out of her.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is really absolute in life.

PUAs talk about career, looks, confidence, status, financial security, etc. which obviously are all virtues. But not all women or people in general value career success, or social status. I think career success is fine and a good path for self-actualisation, but I wouldn't say person A who is a CEO or VP is inherently better than person B who is car salesman or a store sales assistant.

People basically overcomplicate dating and what women want. Simply be yourself, know what/who you want, and all will fall into place.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
Each woman is different and will want and will look for different qualities in a man. It all comes down to the woman at the end of the day and what she wants.
I dunno, does that depend on her age, maturity and environment? What you are saying ideally should be the case if she doesn't have a lot of friends around her to influence her decisions, because there is peer pressure like in the movies- like she's really nice but she has a best friend who is a total cow- rather like Angela in American Beauty, who controls her thoughts and actions.

This is the reality I have to wake up to every morning.

Last edited:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want a Man that other men want to be, and other women want to ƒuck.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Simple ass answer.

A guy who's youthful, super handsome, got lots of muscles and millions in the bank! But this guy hardly exists.

Women want sex as long as the man's attractive or at least rich. Other guys have to go through mazes and fight their way to it.:cuss:

Case closed.
I have never had sex. One poster responded to my post once that I was in a rut because women more my age (23-25) wouldn't want to have sex with a virgin.
Well, I couldn't have sex when I was any younger, because the girls I encountered at 18-20s were tough and just not interested- I mean I was depressed, and insecure also and things but that didn't matter- so it doesn't matter.