What do woman want from men

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's like saying what do men want from women, good home made sandwiches or good blow jobs?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A woman wants a man who can afford to support her for 18+ years so they can reproduce. A good part of that is being healthy and strong enough to live that long, so looks (health) is part of it.

Women like sex, just as men like money, but our priorities are not the same, nor should they be.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Im past f ucking caring

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
that's like saying what do men want from women, good home made sandwiches or good blow jobs?
That's a real tough choice, man. Now I see how women feel.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Simple ass answer.

A guy who's youthful, super handsome, got lots of muscles and millions in the bank! But this guy hardly exists.

Women want sex as long as the man's attractive or at least rich. Other guys have to go through mazes and fight their way to it.:cuss:

Case closed.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Simple ass answer.

A guy who's youthful, super handsome, got lots of muscles and millions in the bank! But this guy hardly exists.

Women want sex as long as the man's attractive or at least rich. Other guys have to go through mazes and fight their way to it.:cuss:

Case closed.
On that first point, yes. At least from my experience and girls through my life it is the young ones with the high expectations. Older ones...don't know so much. Although its not reality, they expect it thanks to the powerful force of television and fairy tales.

I pretty much eradicated the 'hot woman' fantasy because that's rare where I live (southern England), I don't expect it. On top of that I was picked on and belittled by girls in my youth, which left me a bad impression of womanhood well into my 20s to present day.

It is interesting how its come to a point in society where we value the sexual above everything else- I hate myself for not having foreseen it when I was younger.

My parents tell me how brilliant I am, but all that doesn't make women moist. Usually I wouldn't put it so crassly but its the truth.

Therefore older people (who actually already have their life stuff together) chastise me for being negative in that faux stiff-upper-lip 'life is like a box of chocolates' British sort of way (I am a Brit and we are sticklers for doing that) and that I feel empty, I lack in focus and concentration in everything I do in daily life, I am not in work and for that I am seeking therapy for it, because its come to a point where I might as well have 'kick me' pinned to my back.

This sounds very 'woe is me', and it is. But my point is this - my outlook is that no matter how much you try it won't work. And getting girls just won't work. Because we value the sexual more than anything else, this is not like one of these many other problems or challenges in life. I have been in many romantic situations and locations like Venice and I just felt empty. Its why I hate Valentine's Day. Its why I look at everything or most things in the most sombre way, and get agitated and angry, self-abusive, and everyone says I am the one who needs help.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my outlook is that no matter how much you try it won't work... Its why I look at everything or most things in the most sombre way, and get agitated and angry, self-abusive, and everyone says I am the one who needs help.

If you're self-abusive, then yes you do need help. Denying that would be just more self-abuse. You seem to think you deserve it, but I don't.

A negative attitude is going to work against you in every human interaction, not just women, but also work, business, family, and even strangers. Life is depressing enough without your negativity dragging other people down, and that's why we are always drawn to positive people and pull away from negative people.

Another little secret about life is that most people *do* get what they want out of life, whether they realize it or not. If you can't view yourself as worthy of success or happiness, then those things are never going to happen. It's your mindset making you fail, not your lack of worth and certainly not the unfairness of the world.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They want a man......

Someone with ideals, a plan and knows where he wants to go, They also want you to supply them with ranges of feelings...they don't want a pansy.

What a woman wants changes as they get older though Less of the fun aloof guy, and more of the Responsible, intellegent, provider type of guy.

Try to be both and you got it made

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
my outlook is that no matter how much you try it won't work... Its why I look at everything or most things in the most sombre way, and get agitated and angry, self-abusive, and everyone says I am the one who needs help.

If you're self-abusive, then yes you do need help. Denying that would be just more self-abuse. You seem to think you deserve it, but I don't.

A negative attitude is going to work against you in every human interaction, not just women, but also work, business, family, and even strangers. Life is depressing enough without your negativity dragging other people down, and that's why we are always drawn to positive people and pull away from negative people.

Another little secret about life is that most people *do* get what they want out of life, whether they realize it or not. If you can't view yourself as worthy of success or happiness, then those things are never going to happen. It's your mindset making you fail, not your lack of worth and certainly not the unfairness of the world.
I just have trouble with the way the world sees me. I became my own best friend over recent years- meeker and more mentally screwed up, hence the psychotherapy. I have not been with a woman on any intimate level ever, and fear rejection. At my age love doesn't blossom gradually like my parents say, it starts when a girl jumps on you and says she would shag you. That makes you 'the one'.

I was noticing one or two US men complain on a forum before about US women being so narrow-minded and looking elsewhere- well, from my experience its no different in England either. It's so grey and miserable- I have no motivation to work or focus on other things. You're right, it did affect family etc, but I think its the damaging effect of society.

Your post is enlightening, though.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
brady1124 said:
What do they want?
* They want a man who makes them come.
* They want to feel attraction for the man they are with.
* They want someone they can brag to their friends about.
* The want the man who they fantasize about when they are having sex with their boyfriend.
* They want someone who is confident enough to lead, and who doesn't ask her for approval.
* They want someone who is generous enough to spoil her.
* They want someone who is successful enough to support a family.
* They want someone who is capable of dating hotter women.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They want you to treat them like ladies in public, and like *****es in bed.

Did I make myself clear?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
A negative attitude is going to work against you in every human interaction, not just women, but also work, business, family, and even strangers.
True, and nothing kills their attraction like a display of insecurity. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Him: "Do you... LIKE... me?"
Her: "Not anymore."