what do I say guys?????

spiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ya,
I have been friendly with a girl for a few years now
we have kissed before and went on a few dates etc

Well I sorta know that recently she likes another one of my mates as well and I told her I wasn't gonna compete with another guy... (this was prob pretty stupid but hey!)

so I basicaly took the "I couldn't give a f**k" atitude and totally stopped talking to her, she still txt'd me abt once a week for a few months even tho I wasn't replying etc.

she txt'd me on my phone again yesterday and I replieds aying I don't think its right that we be as friendly as we once where, and thats why I have been distancing myself lately.

well she took this quite bad and started playing stupid like txt'ing back saying

what do you mean?
then abt five minutes later she txt'd "???" cause I hadn't replied
and generally seeming quite ennoyed

What should I do lads...?
has she re-gained intrest by me giving her the cold shoulder??
or
does she just not want to lose a one time good friend of hers?
what should I say to her??

thanks for any help

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
AWs almost always want to stay friends with everyone. Are you cool with being friends? Be ready to live with your choice.

spiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah to be honest I'm not
I'm a jealous person.
For me to be friends with her, puts her in dream world, she'll have her boyfriend and have me as a friend...

I couldn't put up with that!

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk away and stop discussing it with her. If she can get you into conversations about it, she'll get you go to coffee about it, then lunches. She's still getting drama from you. "what's going on?" "what did I do?" "what do you mean?" No matter what you say or do she will try to keep it on a drama level.

One of the main reason certain guys wind up with AWs repeatedly is because they want things to be clear. They make a very clear statement about what they will put up with. The AW takes some minor point and asks a question for clarification. The guy tries to clarify so there is no misunderstanding. She asks some other not particularly relevant question and you are back in. Let her have the last word, even if it's a question. She knows what is going on. Wanting to have the last word is perfect fodder for an AW.

Walk away.

baracus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, she has regained interest in you! Congratulations. Start following her around places, but be inconspiuous. When she sees you at all the spots she visits, never look at her in order to create Challenge. After months of this, she'll start to feel "creeped out." Don't worry, this will simply mean she's insanely attracted to you but doesn't know how to deal with it.

Here's what you do next:

Originally posted by SheDevil
Just a couple of thoughts

-back yard bon fire, make love under the stars.

-fire place (or candles), lots of pillows, music, your arms, kisses...

-Tell her you are taking her to your favorite restuarant, order pizza, wine, feed her in bed, naked. Then let her taste you for dessert.

-Show up at her classroom at last bell, tell 'the teacher' what a naughty boy you have been and ....um, you take it from here.

-Have a coworker slip a card on her desk, in it have a hotel key and write that you are waiting and all you have instore.

-Send her 11 roses, tell her she will have to work for the 12th.

Gifts from your heart and imagination are so much better then the store bought stuff.

Most importantly, make sure your valentine wishes come true too!

Last edited:

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention H0s work both ways dudes. She seeks your attention (and gives you some of it too) by giving you calls and stuff, and you return the favor. It's a cycle, don't blame the AW because you're the one that keeps feeding her. If it's just attention, there's no problems if you can handle it, but if you're kissing @$$ or something then a reassessment of your man skills is needed.