what do i do

frisky fisky

Reaction score
There's this girl i REALLY like and she REALLY likes me to and she’s told me this, but she still likes her old boyfriend (even though he treats her like total crap) and she has even told me that she loves me and that i would be much better to and for her, but she just cant get over this guy. and she said she would get over him in a little while, well now it's been about 3 weeks and things were going great, and then last night at my senior prom she was talking to her ex more than she was me and so that made me fell like crap, and so now I don’t know what to do, im thinking I’ll just flat out say do you want him or me and say that i can't wait any longer because I like you so much.
so what the hell should I do?:confused:

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Find some more chicks. It aint rocket science.

Do the same thing to her so she'll see that you're valuable too, right now she's playing you and him, probably telling yall the same thing.

If she sees that you can get other girls, she'll get hella jealous and try and be the only one.

Smileyz

Don Juan
Reaction score
make her think she's losing you minute....after minute... if she keep acting that way...

a few months ago someone gave me this advice...i dont know that man but ive never loved anyone more..hahaha:)

Reaction score
Next time you see her tell her to go tease some other dumb ass or ask her if she would like to accompany you to the nearest bathroom stall for sexual gratification.

The chick is just being a lesbian and she's just teasing you or she really likes to suck her BF's d*ck. Believing what she says is like applying for all those credit card letters you get in the mail everyday, you're just bullsh*tting yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
:moon:
:kick:

Beach

Reaction score
Dude just kinda put your attention on other things for a day or so and when she tries to talk to you again (she will) just strait up tell her how it is... him or me either way will work

Used

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
Next time you see her tell her to go tease some other dumb ass or ask her if she would like to accompany you to the nearest bathroom stall for sexual gratification.

The chick is just being a lesbian and she's just teasing you or she really likes to suck her BF's d*ck. Believing what she says is like applying for all those credit card letters you get in the mail everyday, you're just bullsh*tting yourself
you are my idol haha i am so using that on this ***** in a few days if thinkgs keep progressing how they are.

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree, that was fu**ing hilarious. also, good sn