What do girls want from a man? LTR?

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I read all about what girls are looking for in terms of a man (attraction, humour etc.) but my question is: do they really want a long term relationship with a boy that they like or just some plain exciting sex? Do they wish for a good LTR of a boy that they like?

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
antidonjuan said:
I read all about what girls are looking for in terms of a man (attraction, humour etc.) but my question is: do they really want a long term relationship with an attractive boy? Girls love sex but are they really looking for sex with a guy they find attractive?
LTR with boy? Some of them. Probably most of them. I'd say all of them but what the hell do I know?

Sex with a guy they find attractive? As opposed to what? Try to formulate your questions a little better here............

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this isn't a joke, you are too far from helping my friend. Did you even think about what you were asking? Do you really think girls favor sex with an ugly guy instead of a good looking one? Seriously..

Porky04

Don Juan
Reaction score
how you doing ADJ? I remember reading a post of yours claiming that you are a strict christian - against sex before marriage. And so I assume the context behind this thread is "do they need sex in a relationship - am I wasting my time?"

Well girls as far as I am concerned are intrested in having fun. And to be valued by someone of a higher value to them. You can fall in love without sex. Believe me, I have been there. And generally speaking I think girls are less ready for sex than men. So you avoiding it, she may appreciate that. All the same, she may be horny as hell, and could consider you wasting your time. So don't tell her about your celebacy.

And if i remember correctly, I think you said you are a 9th grader. I am british, But I think that is our Year nine, so you are... 14? Yeh, give it time, wait till you have a bit more testosterome, and I wish you and your faith a lot of luck in time to come :)

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
yes I am almost 15, I am here to learn to be a real men and understand how to interact with women because I was an AFC. As I said, I am a real christian and my testosterone is up there but I can't have sex this early. my question is not about sex but it is about: do they really want a LTR with a 14-year-old boy till university? or are they just fooling around?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
antidonjuan said:
yes I am almost 15, I am here to learn to be a real men and understand how to interact with women because I was an AFC. As I said, I am a real christian and my testosterone is up there but I can't have sex this early. my question is not about sex but it is about: do they really want a LTR with a 14-year-old boy till university? or are they just fooling around?
It really depends.. theres no answer to that question. Some people have dated since highschool and eventually get married.. for others it didn't work out. Dating is all about experimenting..

Teh_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude if your really a Christian i suggest reading "dateable" by "justin lookadoo" or soemthing like that. its not gonna tell you how to be an awesome dj but its got some good stuff if i remember, from a Christian standpoint.

also your pretty young, he talks about statistics with hs age kids dating and stuff and really your rels at this age arent susposed to last. just go in them to have fun while it does last, and maybe learn something about yourself and the people you go well with... or dont :p

also i suggest "every young man's battle", not sure who its written by but its a good read too.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 21 years old and have had one LTR. I've dated dozens of women for short periods of time and taken hundreds on dates, and you know, I think I'm doing just fine. Don't worry about LTR's and Sex and Dates; just go have fun with women and let people call it what they will.

A name is just a name. If you end up dating someone for the rest of your HS career so be it, and if you end up never having a GF and spending quality time with dozens of women, so be it. Just remember, when it stops being fun, it's time to take a good look at moving on vs. trying to salvage something.

If I'd taken a girl on two or three dates and realized she was just dull, I'd probably LJBF her, but if we'd been dating for a couple of weeks, well, i might put some more effort into it depending on what else I had sitting on the back burner.

The point is, once again, you're young, have fun, enjoy the female species, and try to live so that twenty years down the road you can say, "Well, maybe I never went the whole nine yards with her, but damnit I tried, and that's all a man can really do."