What do Dj's think of this situation

Veyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
i went to one of the halloween parties one of my friends was hosting.at the party a girl from another school came and i think we hit it off.we sat by each other while we watched some scary movies and she leaned into me and i put my arm around her.after joking with her and playing around using Kino i got her number and aim.is she the flirty tyoe of girl or do u think she really likes me??

Adakkon

Don Juan
Reaction score
She let you put your arm around her, you got good signals, and she gave you contact info.

Thats about as good of a hint as your ever going to get. Not to say it's a sure thing, I've had a woman who let me playfully grab her ass and stuff and wouldn't give me the time of day when I tried to get something going between us.

You'll find out for sure by whether or not she makes an excuse/flakes when you call her up to ask her out someplace, which you should be doing in a day or two.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Veyron
i went to one of the halloween parties one of my friends was hosting.at the party a girl from another school came and i think we hit it off.we sat by each other while we watched some scary movies and she leaned into me and i put my arm around her.after joking with her and playing around using Kino i got her number and aim.is she the flirty tyoe of girl or do u think she really likes me??
she liked you enough to sit by you all night and watch movies and she leaned into you and let you put your arm around you and she gave you her number and aim info. did you really need that spelled out?
relax! no worries!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like my WWDJD wrist bands are need in mass production.