What did you change about your appearance that resulted in more attention from women?

rapless

Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you change about your looks that suddenly got you attention you never got from women before?

Getting in shape, getting a tan, better gear, etc...?

I've made some progress with getting in shape, but I know I'm not yet where I want to be with that. But I'm also very pale naturally and think I could benefit from getting a tan...doesn't even have to be George Hamilton-dark, but at least SOME color.

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
EVERYTHING.
So much so, as it transformed myself from being AFC/UG material to being MODEL material, thats how drastic my change was. (No surgery was done).

-Clothing
-Health products
-Gym
-Martial arts
-Tan
-Genes
-Hairstyle
-Shaving

- I can go on forever- But everything that you can possibly think of.

baffledking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like to see control in your health and your wardrobe/style.

Dress in style but make sure you display your personality too. Original ideas with clothing/accessories is good too. Like a necklace wrapped around your wrist, or some rings on odd fingers. I wear a toque or beanie cap sometimes too.

Getting in shape is damn important to increasing your attraction-powers. Don't have to be Schwarzenegger but get as lean as possible. If you are naturally skinny then build up your arms, chest and legs.

If your serious about it, you can change your body around in a couple weeks. I let myself get our of shape around Christmas last year and it only took me about 20 days to get back to being beach-worthy.

rapless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ll Principe said:
EVERYTHING.
So much so, as it transformed myself from being AFC/UG material to being MODEL material, thats how drastic my change was. (No surgery was done).

-Clothing
-Health products
-Gym
-Martial arts
-Tan
-Genes
-Hairstyle
-Shaving

- I can go on forever- But everything that you can possibly think of.
Okay, explain the genes part. lol
I guess you mean you have good genes that lent themselves to making your transformation more successful(?)

I started at 30% bodyfat and 've dropped down to 17/18% last time I had it measured. Still have another 7-10% left to go. I feel good about my progress, but I sometimes get bummed knowing that that change alone isn't enough. Still need the tan, but will try to go the sunless route.

As for other changes, I feel I could benefit from a slight nose job and getting my ears resized a bit. Both are a little too big for my liking, and I feel they've been holding me back. It's not that they look horrible...but they can look BETTER.

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
rapless: If you knew who I was when I was between 11-16 and who I became between 16-21 - you would probably start a whole new TV channel about me.

Genes- well between 11-16 I was still kinda short; had acne(very bad acne); had a bad haircut; bone structure wasnt developed etc. etc.. (That is what I mean when I refer to the genes)

Now... Taller (although not that tall I still dont get picked on about my height) ; No acne; model type hair; bone structure developed.

Last year when I was 19/20 I took the final step to becoming "more complete" by getting a 6pac and a "to-die-for" body in some girls words.

Take each of the aspects of your life and DO SOMETHING that will CHANGE it.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing has changed but my cloth

I'm a skinny kid who has did a whole wardrobe change. Now people compliment me on my style and always asking me where I get my cloth from. Its better to be overlooked than not looked at all. I dress to kill now.

Make sure your cloth is fitted, I remember I used to wear 2x (Remember I'm skinny) then I went down to 1x. When I started changing my whole wardrobe and style I went down to a Medium and Large.

If you cloth is atleast fit then you'll drastically see a change. Wear stuff different from the norm. Instead of wearing a lacoste polo find a polo that you never seen before.

Come up with your own style of cloth/speech/handshakes/etc.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
randomusername said:
spiking my hair up!

running and lifting never hurts either.
I'm fitted in mens express most of the time and 215 with very little body fat, well in shape. It's a funny thing, but I get immediate results when I do some hairstyles. Women will approach me.

If it's not, though, I have to be the one to approach them, which is all good, but I think it's amazing in the different results I get depending how I style it.

sca_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been fit and active, so that part has never been a problem for me. However, taking the time and money to buy clothes that fit well really helps. You don't have to dress trendy. But paying $50 for a pair of jeans that fit well is better than paying $30 for two pairs of jeans that aren't flattering.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
For those who have a pair and spend time in Ukraine.

This will work and is a great way to draw positive attention. Sadly, some of us find it difficult to look "foreign" :mad: . This plan helped in a big way!!

Bought some of those annoying college t-shirts that have the name of the school in big print across the chest. You know, "Southern Cal", "Texas", "Indiana Law", "NYU", etc. Doesn't matter what school. The idea is to make sure that it is sufficiently American. None of the three big initials across the chest crap. Those college initial t-shirts shoud be banned!! You gotta peacock in loud bold American style.

Anyway, I wear them under a zip up jacket (hipsters call them "hoodies"). When I enter a mall like Ukraina or Metrograd I simply take off the hoodie and peacock with my American boy look. This is great for food courts in malls on the weekends, but it is not such a great idea at coffee houses like Кофе Хауз, Каффа, and Double Coffee. Those places tend to be the domain of expats, mafiya, and me. None of these groups is worth attracting. None of us care either about such things. However, for the mall it works like a charm. Also works great at Mister Snacks.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let's see shall we??

1. lifting weights....having more muscle on your frame, not too much but enough to look real good in a shirt.... especially your arms can ONLY be a plus...I HAVE YET TO MEET A WOMAN THAT DIDN'T SAY THEY LIKED MY BETTER BODY

2. Confidence....having the ability to strike up a conversation and talk about anything really helps. LOOK THEM IN THE EYE

3. Smile....SO UNDERRATED AND OVERLOOKED....Let them you are happy and someone that wants to be around people....SUCH AN OVERLOOKED FACTOR

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOTHING----ACTUALLY DID AN EXPIRIMENT WHERE I DID NOT comb my hair, did not put on deoderant, and left my shirt untucked, no shave.......AND STILL PULLED CHICS.

ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR ATTITUDE.....body language, stare/glance, walk, speech.

I was at this beach and there were like all these buffed guys all tanned and with 6 pak abs....here I am am with the unshaven look, ripped jeans.......and bam I approached and got results.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
almost forgot...

FITTED CLOTHING....not to be confused tight gay clothing :rolleyes:

It means clothing that compliments your body and shows your body type.... if you have a nice body, a good fitted shirt will show your physique to women while not being tight were it might come across that your trying to show off....WHY WERE BAGGY CLOTHING WHEN YOU'RE BUILT??? It serves no purpose....You wouldn't want a woman with a great azz to wear a pair of jeans 3 sizes to big not to see she has underneath??...it's the same philosophy

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
I've been making good progress in fitness/confidence, but have been falling apart the last week or so.

Going on a bike ride right now.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
randomusername said:
posture is KEY.

Abso-tively true. I walk as if my c0ck is a foot long and being pulled by a string. Keeps my shoulders square and my head high. It was hard to get used to at first but like all change it gets easier with perfect practice.

Also shaving my head and getting tan helped.

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a drastic change in the amount of girls that show interest in me. In high school I was short, frail (5'4 95lbs my freshman year of high school), I still had a little boys voice until around the middle of sophomore year, and to top it all off I developed a bad case of acne, which I had from freshman year till the end of senior year (when I finally went on accutane). Needless to say the whole experience murdered my confidence. I am still trying to recover mentally from that awful time.

So the biggest changes were:
- I GREW. I went from 5'4 my freshman year of HS to 6'3 freshman year of college.
- Acne finally subsiding was critical.
- I put on weight through dieting and lifting, and I notice that the more muscle, the more attention. (Only 175lbs right now, but it is like night and day compared to my old body).
- A funny thing about all this is that the whole crappy high school experience made me very quiet. And for some reason it drive the girls crazy. I guess it makes me seem mysterious or something. I have girls blatantly hit on me, and I doubt they would if I was still the loudmouth that I was in middle school. If my confidence wasn't still in the dumps then maybe I could escalate and pull some of these girls.

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
posture.

But, one thing to watch out for: do not overdress, or dress to outlandishly. You may think that this show confidence, but really it shows insecurity. Take, for example, the guy whose hair is spiked up for 6am football practice. This guy is insecure. Don't be that guy. Dress in a way that gives you a personality, but don't go over the top. It is very easy to look good in a tshirt if it matches and if you are fit, etc.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- pierced ears
- grew facial hair (chin patch w/soul patch)
- got a better wardrobe
- hit the gym
- spike my hair in the front
- saw a dermatologist to get rid of my acne
- straightened my teeth with braces
- crest white strips (no s.hit, I kid you not. Those things work!)

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- getting in shape(I was REALLY fat).
- dressing better( Stuff that was fitting or close to it).
- using wax instead of gel(for a more natural look).
- posture(standing up straight/chest out, head up)