What constitutes a ho

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A ho can be defined several ways and here are the levels:

Material Ho -

This girl only stays with and fvcks a guy for money. Beware of this type of ho, as she'll drain your accounts and move on. These types are also known as Gold Diggers. This girl often grows up spoiled and with money, but also with major insecurities about herself. Sports aren't often a big deal to her. She'll date anyone with money. Nothing is more important to her than money.

Sports Ho -

Only dates a guy because he is popular in sports. If his popularitiy should decline, she'll be looking for a new star. You commonly see this in high school and college. This girl often grows up striving to be popular, because of her insecurities. She often looks for ways to up her status, commonly thru other people. She is often in sports too and wants to be accepted in the 'popular' crowd. Nothing is more important to her than popularity, which is indirect attention.

Attention Ho -

She would rather often have attention than have sex. Attention to her is like sex! Her ego is gratified that much. She'll typically date the player types that are unpredictable, and unresponsible. She also strives to be in the popular realm of things, but to a lesser extent than the sports ho. You'll often find the attention ho is in sports to up her popularity thru herself, because it's all about her. She is more insecure than the Sports Ho, and often is really critical of looks and fashion. These girls are flakey. Nothing is more important to her than direct immediate attention and admiration from men.

Bar Ho -

She typically frequents the bar scene and sleeps with random partners there. She can often be identified by a big ugly-ass tattoo across the lower middle of her back, which she likes to show off for attention. These girls not only have major insecurities but really low self-esteems to boot. Their acceptance is primarily thru sex with all different types of guys, which boosts her ego for a few days. Nothing is more important to her than sex. These girls often grow up poor or trailer-trash.

So there ya have it .. stay away from these types!

Reaction score

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread and it is all about attention with the ho.

It's like her being a ho is inversly proportional to her self-esteem and insecurities. You could essentially have a ho scale based on these differing levels of attention seeking hos.

The decent girls may do their homework on which guys to avoid, us decent guys got to do the same.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A wise old lady once said this to me before in the past...well actually a lot of people have said it.

"The difference between a ho and a hooker is the hooker's smart enough to take the money."

Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
The decent girls may do their homework on which guys to avoid, us decent guys got to do the same.
Nicely stated, but men can accomplish this only if they are not desperate and hold to a high standard.

PR Man, the only difference between a ho and a hooker is in the title - ho-oker.;)

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A ho is a ho, which is any woman who will trade her body for what ever she desires. That can be for money, noteriety of being with someone famous, lichor pimps, attention ho's...

Even for drugs as in Crack-ho's.

It doesn't matter which situation the ho's channels her filthy trade in cause a ho is a ho.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicely stated, but men can accomplish this only if they are not desperate and hold to a high standard.
You said it bro! I may be guilty of the latter, which in a way feeds desparation.

You just have to beat your insecurities and stay the course.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
PuertoRican_Lover says it as it is. Thank God for you buddy. I read all of your posts with great interest - you have helped to change my skewed and twisted outlook on life and helped me to reach a higher level. Thanks always.
Juan - thanks for your following as it relates to the reality of things!!! Many dudes here here are chasing the vagina and NOT the woman - in the long run this is a FATAL error!!!! Most men lay in ruin because they are chasing the temporal and not the everlasting - a woman's physical characteristics (her flesh) changes with time (for the worse) but her character and her level of femininity is constant and this is what men must judge when considering her for a faithful relationship!!! Let the hormongers be devoured by the hors - it is their own doing!!!!!!

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the truth. I spent my youth chasing the p*ssy, not paying enough attention to the package that was surrounding it. In doing so, my standards slipped, and I got burned countless times because of it.

Every single relationship I had was with a woman not worthy of me, and I got burned. That's alot of women. I ended up suffering through two LTRs that were god awful.

I made a conscious effort to up my standard once I saw the light. If that means I must go it alone for awhile, than so be it.

Hors have no place in my life.

I see alot of resistance to your line of thought on here. As the membership of effeminates increases here, you seem to be becoming increasingly embattled, much in the same way someone else with similar views to your own was a couple months ago.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Material Ho - I've interacted with these girls. This one b1tch was all giggly and touchy feeling with the guy. The guy is basically a nice guy, soft talk, little masculinity but he has a lot of money. No wonder she's so affectionate.

Sports Ho - Hmm, I would just get rid of this category entirely or rename it to "Popular Ho" - this is the type of girl that wants to guys that are considered trophies and ride off on his success.

Attention Ho - I've met so many of this and this is totally true. She doesn't care about relationships or sex THAT much but likes attention. For signs of attention ho, do a search. They're usually surrounded by guys btw.

Bar Ho - too fvcking true. They ALWAYS go to the bar more than once a week and may have a tattoo. .

The fact remains is that all these hos have something in common. They're attractive, and of course have low self esteem to use men and others for their own selfish reasonings.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
Good thread and it is all about attention with the ho.

It's like her being a ho is inversly proportional to her self-esteem and insecurities. You could essentially have a ho scale based on these differing levels of attention seeking hos.

LOL HO SCALE. Someone make a graphical display showing HO levels.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, no doubt. I'm going to create the first ever ho scale and will display a link to the web page showing this when it's up.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just because some chick has some stupid tatoo down her back doesn't necessarily make her a ho!! i need some truth to that rumor

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeahp it does KingB .. it's not a rumor, go out and get some experience and you'll come to this conclusion. There are always exception to every rule, but in this case it is RARE.

Reaction score
Originally posted by KingBeef
just because some chick has some stupid tatoo down her back doesn't necessarily make her a ho!! i need some truth to that rumor
It doesn't make them a ho but it does guarantee that she is a ho!!! For whose viewing pleasure is a tatoo on the woman's backside??? For the pleasure of the dude that is hitting it from the backside!!! It is obviously not for her viewing pleasure since she cannot derive entertainment from that which she does not see or experience!!

Hors want the attention of men to be focused on their @ss; hence, the tattoo is placed there to draw your eyes to that part of her body!!! She gets a man's attention based a man's natural desire for her physical nature and not based on her femininity or character as a woman!! Hors are physical creatures and that is all they have to offer - until their physical structure deteriorates as a daisy puff does in the wind and is no longer a sight to see!!