What causes a girl to misread and misinterpret everything u did or done in the past?

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls have b1tchy friends who poison their mind fabricating situations and stories and twisting how events really occured. For instance they'll say stuff like ''see he never even bought you flowers.. he never even cared about you.''

Or if you ended up yelling at your girl for being spoilt she blows it all out of proportion and is so cynical about everything you say it's impossible to argue with them. Everything I did wrong is magnified 100 times, and anything she did wrong she pretends it didn't happen or gives a half a$$sed apology or even worse she'll admit it in a ''fine! that's another reason you shouldn't see me anymore! I'm a bad person!''

It's impossible reasoning with girls when they're that angry. They even say ''i dont care what you think of me or what you tell your friends..'' They're so angry and seem so frustrated by it, do they really not care?

Sometimes they say really harsh things like ''seeing you was such a waste of time, I regret that, I could have been studying!''

I wasn't sure whether to be hurt by this or just assume she's saying that cause she's p1ssed at me. She didn't want to see me anymore and I had to get her out to see if we could move on from these events but it just made her p1ssed cause she felt tricked and stupid for coming out.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt matter what women ASY. The have no concept of LOGIC. YOu cant reason with them ever, let alone when they are emotional. They say that shyt so they can convince themselves they're better off without you. pay no attention to it.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
big weezy said:
Girls have b1tchy friends who poison their mind fabricating situations and stories and twisting how events really occured. For instance they'll say stuff like ''see he never even bought you flowers.. he never even cared about you.''
You're really worrying about something that doesn't matter.

If you're doing attractive things no one can interfere. Women won't let things get in the way of something they really really want.

Or if you ended up yelling at your girl for being spoilt she blows it all out of proportion and is so cynical about everything you say it's impossible to argue with them. Everything I did wrong is magnified 100 times, and anything she did wrong she pretends it didn't happen or gives a half a$$sed apology or even worse she'll admit it in a ''fine! that's another reason you shouldn't see me anymore! I'm a bad person!''
You shouldn't be yelling at her. That's a feminine trait, losing your composure. Women don't react well to men who act just like women part of the time.

Develop yourself. Stop being girly and getting in emotional arguments as well as losing your composure and the problem will go away.

It's impossible reasoning with girls when they're that angry. They even say ''i dont care what you think of me or what you tell your friends..'' They're so angry and seem so frustrated by it, do they really not care?
You can't reason with an angry person, male or female. Don't bother. State your point in 2 sentences or less and let them blow their steam off.

Sometimes they say really harsh things like ''seeing you was such a waste of time, I regret that, I could have been studying!''
That's a test to see if you're secure, believe in yourself, and have a strong sense of what you are. You fail if it bothers you in any way.

I wasn't sure whether to be hurt by this or just assume she's saying that cause she's p1ssed at me. She didn't want to see me anymore and I had to get her out to see if we could move on from these events but it just made her p1ssed cause she felt tricked and stupid for coming out.
You really would benefit from learning to be confident in the person you are as well as learning to not get emotional over things. That's girl/teen-boy stuff.

The wording is harsh, but it is accurate. We've all been there so it's not like I'm a better person. I'm just older and have worked on myself for quite a long time.

I don't get angry at anything women do anymore. I either calmly bust them on it, ignore it, or dump them depending on what the circumstances are surrounding whatever it is they're doing. There are THREE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED MILLION women out there so there's really nothing to sweat about :up:

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThatMysteriousGuy said:

If you're doing attractive things no one can interfere. Women won't let things get in the way of something they really really want.

You shouldn't be yelling at her. That's a feminine trait, losing your composure. Women don't react well to men who act just like women part of the time.

Develop yourself. Stop being girly and getting in emotional arguments as well as losing your composure and the problem will go away.

You can't reason with an angry person, male or female. Don't bother. State your point in 2 sentences or less and let them blow their steam off.

That's a test to see if you're secure, believe in yourself, and have a strong sense of what you are. You fail if it bothers you in any way.

You really would benefit from learning to be confident in the person you are as well as learning to not get emotional over things. That's girl/teen-boy stuff.

The wording is harsh, but it is accurate. We've all been there so it's not like I'm a better person. I'm just older and have worked on myself for quite a long time.

I don't get angry at anything women do anymore. I either calmly bust them on it, ignore it, or dump them depending on what the circumstances are surrounding whatever it is they're doing. There are THREE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED MILLION women out there so there's really nothing to sweat about :up:
The first thing you said about them not letting things interfere if you do attractive things, however her b1tchy best friend was poisoning her mind that anything I did was taken the wrong way and she thought I was full of sh1t.

How on earth are you suppose to get past this?

I texted her she was the only one I wanted to spend NY eve with and 2010 with. However because I didn't everything has been misconstrued.

Every time she'd say ''oh im busy today how about another time?''

in a friendly manner but if I pushed for a time she'd start looking angry that I'm being pushy. How do you respond to someone like this who is giving me the brush off but testing me to see if I changed and not pushy anymore, do girls really get back to you later to offer another time?

I'm caught between being assertive and being pushy at the same time as not being a walk over leaving the ball in her court. She has too many options, leaving the ball in her court won't get me anywhere.. or would it?

The last paragraph you said where you don't get angry at women anymore, if she's being disrespectful i.e. say you show up for a date and she's sitting outside a cafe on campus not even dressed up or ready and tries to convince you to have the date there because she hadn't finished ''studying'' yet. Some of the stuff she did defied common sense let alone logic. Either she forgot we were meeting or she was trying to test me to see if i'd supplicate, I was really angry at that time and told her it wasn't cool. she said ''i dont care if it's not cool..''

What would you have done in that scenario?

Also if she forgets again to meet up for a date even though I texted her the night before saying ''see you tomorrow.'' I met her 1/2 an hour after we were suppose to meet, I got angry with her because she was suppose to make it up to me that night for messing me about not knowing whether she wanted me or not. Then the next day we were suppose to meet up again to make up for the make up night and she gets drunk and passes out in the afternoon prior to us meeting even though at 3pm I saw her to confirm the time for 7pm. Was this just some stunt to get rid of me?

How would you have handled all of this?

tonyrunkzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ThatMysteriousGuy

I don't get angry at anything women do anymore. I either calmly bust them on it, ignore it, or dump them depending on what the circumstances are surrounding whatever it is they're doing. There are THREE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED MILLION women out there so there's really nothing to sweat about
Well i disagree with everything you had to say because for starters those emotional arguments somtime's show girls that you really care for them and if you repeatl'y ignore them and let them go with them wining they would just think you dont care.

anthoer thing i have to add is all women are different some of these love article's we read do make sense but i think we as men need to learn are women and then use concepts straight from our heart that feels right and everything should turn out right.

I think you should recollect your taught's about what kind of person she is and just follow your heart bro. Simply be yourself and be a man.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big weezy said:
The first thing you said about them not letting things interfere if you do attractive things, however her b1tchy best friend was poisoning her mind that anything I did was taken the wrong way and she thought I was full of sh1t.

How on earth are you suppose to get past this?

I texted her she was the only one I wanted to spend NY eve with and 2010 with. However because I didn't everything has been misconstrued.

Every time she'd say ''oh im busy today how about another time?''

in a friendly manner but if I pushed for a time she'd start looking angry that I'm being pushy. How do you respond to someone like this who is giving me the brush off but testing me to see if I changed and not pushy anymore, do girls really get back to you later to offer another time?

I'm caught between being assertive and being pushy at the same time as not being a walk over leaving the ball in her court. She has too many options, leaving the ball in her court won't get me anywhere.. or would it?

The last paragraph you said where you don't get angry at women anymore, if she's being disrespectful i.e. say you show up for a date and she's sitting outside a cafe on campus not even dressed up or ready and tries to convince you to have the date there because she hadn't finished ''studying'' yet. Some of the stuff she did defied common sense let alone logic. Either she forgot we were meeting or she was trying to test me to see if i'd supplicate, I was really angry at that time and told her it wasn't cool. she said ''i dont care if it's not cool..''

What would you have done in that scenario?

Also if she forgets again to meet up for a date even though I texted her the night before saying ''see you tomorrow.'' I met her 1/2 an hour after we were suppose to meet, I got angry with her because she was suppose to make it up to me that night for messing me about not knowing whether she wanted me or not. Then the next day we were suppose to meet up again to make up for the make up night and she gets drunk and passes out in the afternoon prior to us meeting even though at 3pm I saw her to confirm the time for 7pm. Was this just some stunt to get rid of me?

How would you have handled all of this?
How would I have handled all of this ?
Easy answer - I would have walked away without one word because it would have been obvious that I am a fukking fool in trying to get close to a woman who has no intention of ever being in any kind of mutually rewarding relationship with me.

Her behavior says so.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pffff..... While reading this thread, I've been constantly imagining I was you and there was just one thing on my mind the whole time:

The image of me raising my middlefinger to this girl and tell her: "FVCK YOU!!", then walking away and do something that I enjoy!

You don't need her, you're a man, girls are just toys for men. And if a toy doesn't work the way it's supposed to, you throw it in the trashcan or smash it to pieces or whatever...then you go and find something else to enjoy yourself with!

What are women for? To have fun with! So if you're not having fun with her, you're obviously wasting your energy on her! So put your energy into something else then, either another girl or just something else that you enjoy...You live to enjoy yourself, you don't live to worry and to feel bad and to blahblahblah...