What car has the most sex appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering what you guys think the car with the most sex appeal is? I am in the market for another car and looking to get a top of the line one which will play a good role in helping me with women. Any ideas?

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
a porsche

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
A Gremlin, for sure...

:crackup:

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Wow text book AFC. Buying shyt so girls will "like him".
Wow text book exhibitionist. Stating the obvious in every such thread so "RAFCs'" will "look up to him".

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

But seriously. Wyldfire nailed it.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
get a sports car, sedans are familiy men and posers who want to drive slow with 22' rims........

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wasnt there a thread just like this like 3 days ago and it got close? i predict this one will get closed as well.

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would the thread get closed? It's a simple question.

Price range, doesn't really matter. I just want to know a list of cars that has the most sex appeal. Then from there I'll decide which one I like best.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by montybrown
Why would the thread get closed? It's a simple question.
Because it's a question that's been asked about 29834 times in about as many different ways?

"WHAT CAR WILL GET ME BOOTY?"
"WHAT CAR DO GIRLS LIKE THE MOST?"
"IF I GET THIS CAR WILL GIRLS WANT ME?"
"I HAVE THIS MUCH MONEY, WHATS THE BEST CAR I CAN GET THAT GIRLS WILL LIKE"

etc...

Anyway, try doing a search in the future, thanks. Here's just a few results from one or two I did for you in 10 seconds.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search...d=240807&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search...d=240808&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

*edit - as for your rather rude PM to me regarding the closing of your thread, I hope you understand why threads in which a brand new person (or even a long-timer) asks a question that's been asked or discussed by a million different people at different times in the forum are closed. If you don't, tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.