What Can I DO with My Look? (Pic)

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got an approach journal some of you may have seen. here's me.
ignore the frown.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e279/Prevlnt/UI/12042010263.jpg

If anyone here can, I'd like advice on what hairstyle I should get. I've never done anything but a buzzcut, but now I'm going to try something new. Should I do a mohawk, fohawk, let it get super long, or something else? Or, is it good the way it is?

Any tips on my look would help

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're lazy & can't be arsed experimenting, go to a high-end hair studio for men and pay them the bucks to design you a style. It costs about $180 where I live.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Don't get an obnoxious douche bag haircut just to attract attention to yourself. Instead, go to a quality stylist to cut your hair. I'd rather get a good haircut from a flaming homo than get whacked in the head with clippers by a bored fat b!tch at Supercuts. My own stylist of the past 7 years happens to be a very attractive woman, but I have her cut my hair because she is good at what she does. That's what is important.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My stylist is manly and very vain. He used to be a bodybuilder, now he's got a wife and kid and his own place. Nice guy does a great job without being a flaming homo.

Your haircut is boring. Do something, and stop looking like you're going to rape someone. Chill out and smile for the picture a little bit.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Do something, and stop looking like you're going to rape someone. Chill out and smile for the picture a little bit.
I said ignore the frown

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Other than encourage you to get that v-shape torso, here's the deal.

Get a haircut where a part of your scalp is either faded or tapered. Whether you get a mohawk thing (careful not to overdo it) or a "hiphop-style" fade or a brad pitt do' lol, it's got to be maintained on a regular basis.

Let your facial grow a lil'...keep us updated!

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Israel said:
Let your facial grow a lil'...keep us updated!
You can try not shaving, but trimmming the beard super-short. Try stuff out man! Aim for something that makes you look more masculine, while at the same time still clean and not shabby.

Dunno if that works with your face, but you must experiment! Have a different style every month!

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
The complete shaved head might work for you.

sgcrichi

Reaction score
I am doing this stuff with my face, The use of Aloe, not the green stuff in the bottle for sunburn, but the plant itself. you can buy aloe leaves a large number of grocery stores and Just crack open and ooze Gooyer things, Rubbed on the face and it feels amazing and makes your face so soft crazy after leaving for a while.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've decided to take Don Israel's advice. I will let all my hair grow and see what I can do with it from there

I'll post an updated pic when it happens.

I have a round chubby face, which makes me look fat even though I am 5'11 155 pounds. If I took a pic of just my face straightfoward in the light with my cell phone cam, you'd all swear I was a fat mexican. Yet, my stomach is flat and I nearly have abs...my genetics blow big time.

I can already tell that the light beard im growing is giving my face a more elongated look, which is good. Can't believe I didn't try this before...definitely going to let everything grow out