What brand of Whey Protein do you use?

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use this stuff from a company called EAS.

BTW, it seems like all whey protein has the same **** in it. Does it matter if you get your stuff from GNC or Wal Mart?

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been using optimum nutrition 100% whey...pretty tasty...good assorments of amino acids and good price.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
ive been using optimum nutrition 100% whey...pretty tasty...good assorments of amino acids and good price.

The chocolate kind is delicious.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same brands we said in the other 400 threads asking this question.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mitch_Mustain said:
well maybe i havent gotten a chance to look at your 400 threads
well maybe you shouldnt completely ignore the search function and be yet another statistic of this lazy ass spoon fed generation.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EAS is a fine protein supplement

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEs said:
The chocolate kind is delicious.

ya its pretty bombay :yes:

I recently got tropical punch...its pretty good toooo BUT ive gotten sick of tasting it and its hard to mix stuff with.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
ya its pretty bombay :yes:

I recently got tropical punch...its pretty good toooo BUT ive gotten sick of tasting it and its hard to mix stuff with.
Yeah, I tried that and got pretty sick of it as well. I always mixed it with water, though.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
well maybe you shouldnt completely ignore the search function and be yet another statistic of this lazy ass spoon fed generation.
I have sensed a lot of animosity from you lately. Girlfriend leave you or something?

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:

yeah but I wanted to be genuine about my curiosity and in doing so I wanted genuine answers which I got. Now if someone asking what brand of protein you use puts your panties in a bunch and gets you *****ing and moaning then maybe
YOU shouldnt completely ignore the thoight that maybe.......I DON"T GIVE A F*** WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY LAZY ASS! :)

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the more relevant point is that there's an abundance of gentlemen who come onto this board, post a few dozen times (if that) and start asking questions that could be answered by using the search feature of these forums. Though Mr. Ruckus approaches the topic with his charateristic sour wit, the point is that it gets boring answering the same questions every 2 weeks. If you take the 3 minutes to perform such a search you will find that the overwhelming consensus everytime someone asks this is that Optimum 100% Whey is a decent blend and tastes better than most.

Everybody wants a sticky for the latest wisdom from WBA or A-Unit. And wisdom it nearly always is. But how about a single sticky pointing out how to search, and linking to all these threads that we like so much? Including the g.d. whey question.

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a Nutrisport user too, vanilla flavour. £15 quid a tub, seems pricy to me but it's good stuff.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got 50$ for 10lb of optimum 100% ONS whey at GNC, just curious about you guys

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unflavoured 80% whey from myprotein.co.uk . Mix it up with some cocoa powder. £38 for 5kg, not too shabby.
Use milk protein concentrate before bed.