What attractive women want (in a nutshell)

Belmar2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need ALL THREE of these to be successful with attractive women.

Not in any particular order.

Non-attractive looking women don't pertain to this study, because they can't afford to be picky.

1.) Looks-Women DO prefer good looking guys over average looking and ugly ones, but it is NOT the most important thing on their list. However, you have to be ATLEAST average/mediocre looking to pass the physical attraction test in this category. A below average looking man will still turn off women even though he has confidence and financial security.
Also, take a look around you. You see average looking and good looking men with attractive looking women all the time? How many times have you seen an ugly man with one? Very, very rarely!

Tip: I think it is very hard to be ugly these days. Don't let yourself be obese and fix any dental/teeth problems that you have.

2.) Confidence/assertiveness- A shy non-confident man will still FAIL with attractive women even if he has financial security or good looks. A lack of self confidence is a huge turn off to women; I think it is equal to a good looking woman who is crazy. (e.g. crazy women turn men off instantly, even if they are very hot).

Tip: Look people in the eye when talking to them and don't be a pushover. If you are very shy, go take a public speaking class or start saying hi to strangers. Don't be clingy or needy around any particular woman.

3.) Financial Security- THis really does not apply to you if you are in college or under 25, but I think if you don't make atleast $35,000/$40,000 a year in a full-time job a woman will lose interest in you fast. A good looking confident cashier or gas attendant will still struggle with attractive women.

Tip: Education, education, education. Statistics show, having a college degree or higher significantly increases your chances of landing a decent job. If college is not for you, join the military (those guys do okay) or learn a trade (e.g. plumbing, electrician, carpenter, etc.)

And of course, stay out of trouble with the law. Having a felony on your record is literally a death sentence.

So any guy with atleast average looks, confidence and who makes atleast $35,000 a year can land a cute/hot chick.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with much of this. I think what we are talking about here isn't about being great at all 3, its just about being good enough. Being a DJ should involve a great load of self improvement and becoming the best person you can possibly be - and anyone with a bit of intelligence and drive should be easily able to keep in shape and make more than $35k a year.

(2) is still the most important point - but if the other two are missing, it will probably be impossible to maintain any sort of LTR if thats what you wanted.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is all to attract a woman???? I'm sorry this post shouldn't even be in this forum. I don't care what an atttactive woman want THE ONLY THINGS THAT MATTER IS WHAT I WANT.

rioku

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
And this is all to attract a woman???? I'm sorry this post shouldn't even be in this forum. I don't care what an atttactive woman want THE ONLY THINGS THAT MATTER IS WHAT I WANT.
I'm sorry Tiguere that you refuse to see the value in this post, but dismissing it entirely for everyone on this forum is uncalled for. Let people decide for themselves if this post holds value for them.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
Let's clarify this a bit.

The OP is NOT saying that a man should automatically change his personality just to fit what girls want. The OP is not saying you should dress preppy because she likes preppy guys.

The OP is saying that there are some general things that girls like, and that if a man were to obtain these things, he would help himself grow as a man AND get the girl.

How can any man argue with trying to take care of his appearance? What you are quibbling about when the OP says to improve your financial status, both for your own good, and to help you attract girls?

Bottom line, yes in the end, it only matters what YOU want. But you SHOULD want to take care of your appearance, and be financially independent, and the side effect is that this gets you girls.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Tiguere said:
So you want to be an ugly poor recluse?

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Let's clarify this a bit.

The OP is NOT saying that a man should automatically change his personality just to fit what girls want. The OP is not saying you should dress preppy because she likes preppy guys.

The OP is saying that there are some general things that girls like, and that if a man were to obtain these things, he would help himself grow as a man AND get the girl.

How can any man argue with trying to take care of his appearance? What you are quibbling about when the OP says to improve your financial status, both for your own good, and to help you attract girls?

Bottom line, yes in the end, it only matters what YOU want. But you SHOULD want to take care of your appearance, and be financially independent, and the side effect is that this gets you girls.
Spot on mate

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pro tip:
You don't need to be financially secure to have sex unless, of course, you're paying for it.

It only applies to very serious, we-might-movie-in relationships and marriage.

Dam, stop with the limitations.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
"What attractive women want?" I disagree with the title- all b!tches are the same, they all want the same things. Ugly b!tches want the same thing and hot b!tches. Ugly b!tches fvck the hot b!tches boyfriends and husbands when the hot b!tch acts frigid.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all women want the same thing. the thing is we dont' give a sh!t what the ugly brown bag special wants.

Reaction score
Belmar2009 said:
You need ALL THREE of these to be successful with attractive women.

Not in any particular order.

Non-attractive looking women don't pertain to this study, because they can't afford to be picky.

1.) Looks-Women DO prefer good looking guys over average looking and ugly ones, but it is NOT the most important thing on their list. However, you have to be ATLEAST average/mediocre looking to pass the physical attraction test in this category. A below average looking man will still turn off women even though he has confidence and financial security.
Also, take a look around you. You see average looking and good looking men with attractive looking women all the time? How many times have you seen an ugly man with one? Very, very rarely!

Tip: I think it is very hard to be ugly these days. Don't let yourself be obese and fix any dental/teeth problems that you have.

2.) Confidence/assertiveness- A shy non-confident man will still FAIL with attractive women even if he has financial security or good looks. A lack of self confidence is a huge turn off to women; I think it is equal to a good looking woman who is crazy. (e.g. crazy women turn men off instantly, even if they are very hot).

Tip: Look people in the eye when talking to them and don't be a pushover. If you are very shy, go take a public speaking class or start saying hi to strangers. Don't be clingy or needy around any particular woman.

3.) Financial Security- THis really does not apply to you if you are in college or under 25, but I think if you don't make atleast $35,000/$40,000 a year in a full-time job a woman will lose interest in you fast. A good looking confident cashier or gas attendant will still struggle with attractive women.

Tip: Education, education, education. Statistics show, having a college degree or higher significantly increases your chances of landing a decent job. If college is not for you, join the military (those guys do okay) or learn a trade (e.g. plumbing, electrician, carpenter, etc.)

And of course, stay out of trouble with the law. Having a felony on your record is literally a death sentence.

So any guy with atleast average looks, confidence and who makes atleast $35,000 a year can land a cute/hot chick.
HOLD UP!!!

1) Women prefer better looking guys over average guys??? REALLY??????? So muscle is better than fat? Cmon dude you're joking right???

2) Confidence is a good thing??? WTF i have never heard that before1!!!!

3) (on a more serious note) A true player will GET the hot chick that he wants be any means necessary, and actually HAVING money is not required - lying to a golddigger about having money works just fine.