What are your passion(s) in life?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after 14 years of smoking (im a non smoker now) my new passion is jogging / running.

it was so hard at first, but now i get such a high from it afterwards and feel so alive.

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
photography, especially outdoor and nature photography. I want to be the Ansel Adams of color photography:)

-skiing
-reading philosophy, science, and other interesting stuff for pleasure
-drawing and painting
-exploring exotic countries
-used to do some scuba diving, that was alot of fun
-used to fly airplanes, also alot of fun
-sea kayaking
-hot babes (that is still a wannabe hobby unfortunately)
-exploring the great outdoors, and taking pictures of it which I already mentioned
-armchair futurist(I think all futurists are armchair futurists)
-I actually like to cook, in fact I went to a meetup dot com gourmet potluck tonight in which I cooked stuff.

Jerry Maguire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't have any to be honest.

Whenever I'm not at University or work, I'm with my girl, and when I'm not with her, I'm relaxing; surfing internet, KBJing, playing Halo 3, it sucks.

I borrowed my girl's bass guitar so I'm going to start playing that, I used to love playing football (soccer) and I'd love to play regularly again, I'd like to do some Muay Thai again or start Jiu Jitsu and I'd like to be learn how to be sociable :(

Thing is, I don't get as much sleep as I need because I'm always up late surfing teh internutz so I'm too tired and lethargic to even think about doing something active :(

Vicious cycle.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women
fitness
languages
travel
good food
skyscrapers (especially with all those ones going up in Dubai)
investing