What are you favorite date/things to do with a girl

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
the weather is starting to get nice where im at, what are you guys favorite things to do/dates with a girl?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go karts and alcohol.

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are anywhere with fresh water springs or other diving hotspots with clear water, go snorkling. It is cheap, easy, and a lot of fun. Chances are she has never been before.

The shooting range is always a good afternoon activity too. Most girls haven't shot a gun before and would love to learn. For some reason it gives you a bit of a mysterious vibe too when she finds out you know how to shoot. I dont know why

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever you do, find some bottle rockets, take a few with you and when she is least expecting it fire them off. That could also be the opportune moment for the first kiss.

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good call Jamescr73. I did that once and a couple days later, she had told her friends about it. It definitely leaves an impression and its fun.

NOT SUGGESTED WHILE SHE IS SHOOTING A GUN.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a first date, just go get some coffee somewhere or get some drinks (if you are old enough).

I've been doing that for a long time now, and it's become my pick-and-roll. It's low pressure. It's not time-consuming. And it's pretty easy to build a rapport and talk openly in that situation.

As far as first dates go, don't plan out anything elaborate or try to impress. I had a friend recently spend all day cooking this girl food for their first date. And when it got to be dinner time, she didn't show up and turned her phone off. I didn't have the heart to tell him this, but doing something like he did is a sure-fire way to get a flake.

If you're talking second or third date kind of activities, comedy clubs are always fun if you have one in your area. I don't know what it is, but it always seems to help build a rapport. It's probably all the laughter and the jokes.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have season tickets to sporting events that I actually enjoy going to. That gives me a consistent lineup of activities and the events are action packed and entertaining and leave a great impression.

I usually do coffee for first dates and I always do something after coffee if I'm feelin her and want to spend more time. I don't like to spend the entire time talking because it can seem too much like an interview so I like to mix action/talk/banter up.

I like going on drives and hikes and I highly recommend learning some good "lookout spots" and scenic drives where you can drive and park and look at a nice view.

Driving to parks/coastal trails and then walking around is a good one.

As long as you lead confidently, you can do almost anything.

You can go tour art galleries together.

BUT... the absolute best first-date is to take her to run errands and chores with you ;)