What are top 3 things which you want to do before you die?

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Make lots of money
2) see the world.
3) Make Wine from own wine yard.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
Break the spines of all my enemies, listen to them scream, watch them roll around in wheelchairs, for years on end.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. travel the world
2. go to parties in monte carlo when Im in my 50s
3. go to my grandchildrens college graduations

LukeWhatever

Don Juan
Reaction score
-Meet & have the ultimate passionate relationship with my soulmate.
-Have a job that I love doing that has a huge impact on the world making it a better, happier, truthful, more loving place.
-Experience all I can- travel, friendships, adventures, kids etc.

P

perseverance

Visit the Shire.
Have a pot of tea with Samwise Gamgee.
Visit Bilbo Baggins in the Undying Lands.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1)Become a pilot in South America
2)Win the tennis tournament in Key Biscane
3)Obtain a degree in finances

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy and hunt/build up, fortify my almost-self-sufficient land. It's a trade-off of should I do that now or wait until I have all my other affairs settled.

Obtain a wife from another country as Amero-women are filthy stank and only care about themselves culturally.

Have kids, maybe, or horses on my semi-vast land.

This all requires a significant amount of money, which if I stay healthy in life, I will be able to obtain. I'll have very little inheritance (I love my family and don't like to think about getting any money), and have rarely been helped financially by them except when I was a kid in school under their roof, of course. This is why I say significant amount of money cause I rely on no outside trust or inheritance to make it happen, just me, and time is short, and thus all means denying for at least 5 years buying much of anything for myself.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
manish said:
1) Make lots of money
2) see the world.
3) Make Wine from own wine yard.
Hope you don't plan on that particular order, because it might well take you 40 years to make lots of money.

Poonani Maker said:
Have kids, maybe, or horses
Haha, wow :D

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
that depends upon what you call lots of money. In 5 years, almost anyone can be retired, if they really work at it. 2 years or so of driving a big truck over the road will finance setting up a big old house with lots of by the week rooms to rent, cheaply. Avoid taking out any of the money for your living expenses and in 2 more years, you'll have 2 such places, clearing 30k a year each. that is plenty of income to let you have a ball, yet still be saving some for the next investment.