What are the rules for GF Christmas gifts?

thatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on this? Let's say in general, but also in my case, it's been a year with my gf. What is the price range, types of gifts, etc. (Or did I miss such a thread already?)

Last edited:

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the price range varies, depending on how much you have to spend.

At a minimum, you get her a card and tell her that you wish you were very rich and could buy her everything her heart desires, just so long as she's happy or words to that effect.

Reaction score
dump all the back door girls during the month of November and keep only those whom you have a good connection with...then let your heart tell you how much to spend.

I never spend more than $50.00 total on a gift....usually around $25.00 for several items bought at Ross's. Looks like a lot for much much less...since I usually have about 3 permanent ones on my team.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her something from the heart, something that has sentimental value and invokes memories of your relationship. If you're going to buy her something, try not spend more than 75-100. Avoid jewelry and clothes. It doesn't really matter what you get, as long as it is genuine and took some thought. Also, take her out and show her a romantic time.

Reaction score
Buy her nothing - telll her that gift-giving at christmas is so not you, it feels too obligatory - that you give from your heart and not because the calender tells you. Tell her this before she gets you anything.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get in trouble buying for other peoples girlfriends :D