What are some of the craziest things women have said to you on a date?

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm not an a easy lay, but I do like anal!" Quoted from a friends PoF date a few nights ago..

If your wondering, yes she gave it up at the end of the night to him...and yes....anal....LOL!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one tell me once that she liked anal, and then she said that her bf was on a train to see her and would be here in two hours. He called her while we were eating. I'm pretty sure I could have fvcked her in the ass, but the bf arriving soon freaked me out too much.

That was a girl from law school. She's a lawyer now :D

Echoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Random hook up at a party.
In bed, she's riding me.

"I love you"

Flacid.

I left a note on her desk after she fell asleep and got the F outta there. The morning was going to be too weird.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on a date with a woman I knew nothing about. I found out she was married and her husband was in jail and she had kids... She was looking for some one to **** till her Husband got out of jail. Weirded me out plus I didn't find her that attractive. Really with out the weirded out factor I perhaps would have ****ed her.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this was also the shortest date i ever went on

her - Hi nice to meet you.. i thought you would have been a little taller than this?

me - Hey i thought you would have been a bit more prettier than this?

her - i have to go... bye

me - yeh me too.. bye

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, I have too many:

1. first date. 15 minutes in the date, she goes: "you know, I wanted to tell you something...I can see dead people"

2. first date, 20 minutes in the date, she goes: "You know I have kids, dont you?"

3. Sixth date, she invites me ove to her place to have secs for the first time, on the phone she says: "btw, Im very horny, but I do not feel like suc-king your coc-k, ok?"

etc!