What are some of the craziest things women have said to you on a date?

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What up men. I thought this would be a fun thread to hear from some of you on the craziest sh!t a broad has said to you while on a date.

Last night I went on a date with a Tinder girl and she told me 20 minutes into the date that she doesn't fvk on the first date but loves giving BJ's.....LOL.

So after the bar she followed through with what she said lol...when the night ended before she drove away she lowered her window and said "Hey I am pretty busy and won't be available until sometime in August, but call me!"

I literally laughed out loud and said "Cool, have a good one." and she drove away...

Ahhh Tinder women of LA, nothing but the best.... :crazy: :up:

Please share some of your funny stories!

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. What a nutter.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Are you going to pay?"

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha I love it! Keep them coming!!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
"Sorry I couldn't make it last time. I was really tired. I was over my guy friend's apartment. We were up until..uh... I was up until 2am. But but I stayed in his spare room. So anyway, I was too tired for our date last week."

"My cat really likes you. She doesn't normally like anybody. You need to leave now."

"Everybody in my office is pregnant. Maybe I'll be next."

B

BeDJ

I was at the craps table in Vegas, a Texan offered me $5,000 to sleep with him.

First date.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
"You're everything I ever wanted in a guy. But I'm into bad boys."
LOL!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I want the real thing or nothing!" and then after I told her I'm not going to commit, "Come over and f*ck me, please?"
Her lack of integrity turned me off to the point I don't even care to f*ck her anymore.

"*Goes into detail about how her ex was f*cking her* and then my pvssy farted in his face! HAHAHA"

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"..Yes...Im.... a squirter, this one time, I came, and my ex pushed me on the floor and called me a nasty b1tch. So now I don't like cumming."

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been out with a lot of girls but I never really had a girl say something too crazy or at least i cant remember right now but the last girl i was with, we were out to dinner at a nice restaurant and in our convo she says....... "sooo,.... are you looking to Fvck me? or.... what do you want?" I was like seriously,... you have to ask this question right now? lol Then it just got worse as we were in a cab and she kept asking questions "How many girls youve been with, is it 100? 200?" lol i was like ughhhhh.

6stringer

Don Juan
Reaction score
"you are so perfect for me! **** you!.. if you made like just 20k more you'd be perfect. I don't think we should see each other. God I hate you"

Seriously, this was during a first date that lead up to a kiss and some touching. She texted me a week later to ask if I would **** her. Crazy *****.

"i'm pregnant" this was on the second date.. "do you think that might be a problem? I really like you"

EbbsAndFlows

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a girl, 23, tell me she had only had sex with one guy and it had been about 2 months prior. She had never had a boyfriend aside from that guy and they dated for a couple weeks before he dipped, shortly after snagging her V-card. She wasn't ugly either, just sort of a sociopath.

She also went on to tell me her family problems and all this other ****. I honestly would have ran for the hills but she was relatively good looking.

I tried to clear the potential awkwardness but going "no filter" and saying some stuff about myself albeit not nearly as deep as hers.

Went on a 2nd date, which went well, but then we had a falling out while getting drinks after dinner. Didn't get to **** her undoubtedly mega tight coot. :cuss:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First line on first date: "Hi, I'm ______, I have generalized anxiety disorder."

----------

After banging some chick on first date: "That was the 7th d*ck I've sucked this week." It was Thursday.

----------

On a 2nd date with a chick I hadn't banged yet. We were supposed to go down to the San Diego Wild Animal Park. I came over to her place and we started making out, then started having sex. She was on her back with my d*ck inside her when she said:

Her: "This isn't the wild animal park."
Me: "Oh yes it is."
Her: "Good point."

Damn there are so many more that come to my mind at random times but I can't remember them when I try...

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First date with a chick off Tinder

"Do you think a girls a slut if shes f.ucked 20 guys in a year?"

This forum just makes me wna play tinder just to find girls like these for a quick root and boot hahaha

Teddy_Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think you're REALLY cute!!! but you're not my type..."

"If I wasn't so stupid, I'd ask you out"

"How much of a perv in bed are you? Oops! Blame the vodka for making me ask this...LOL!!!"

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I can suck the nails out of a wooden deck"

"I have a restraining order...against my parents"

"I drank a bottle of vodka, then climbed a tree with a chainsaw to cut it down. The fire department had to get me out of the tree"

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I am very traditional, so you take care of the bill"

-----

Went out with an Asian girl from class. She seemed high IL, very responsive, flirty and what not. We went for a walk at a park (at night) and I went in for the kiss. She goes "umm...I have a boyfriend so the kiss is out of the question"

WTF? I picked you up at your house, got your number, flirted, and you decide to tell me you have a boyfriend right when we're about to kiss? Oh women :yes:

----
Not on a first date, but just as crazy:

In the middle of doggy style in front of the mirror, the girl starts moaning like crazy. I could tell she was about to have an orgasm because of the escalating pitch of her moans. Right before she's about to have one, she stands up and walks away saying "OMG stop, stop...that feels too good!" That is the only complaint I have had in the last 5 years.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 minutes into a first date:

"I want to suck you cvck so hard, Imma have a sore throat right after."