What ami doing wrong? please help

norr

Reaction score
Theres this new girl at school and we been checking each oher out for sometime now. She is comfortable with my friends and not with me somehow. After giving me alot of eye contact she started saying hi to me just waving every time i see her. Its been like this for 2 weeks now. I dont see her around much and when i do theres hardley any chance of me going up to start a convo, because the situation just seem not right. When we say our quick Hi's its usually from far away as well. How should i apporach her? and what c&f lines would you suggest i use on her for not knowing my name and vise versa, but we still say hi. Have i stuffed up so bad that its to late to go back? Also her friends seem to check me out more. I guess that would help. Any suggestions would be very helpfull please dont flame.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Double post.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*cken n00b go read the bible!!

Just kidding! :D

Firstly, dont over-analyse everything she does to you. Just talk to her a bit more, then go for the number. If it doesn't work out, her friends seem to be "checking you out" so go for them. ;)

norr

Reaction score
Her friends are also hot but im more intrested in her. How can i use her friends to get to her. Still havent answerd some of my questions, but still helped.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can start giving more attention to her friends and less to her. See how she reacts. Show what a fun/funny guy you are to her friends but not to her. Don't ignore though, just make convos short and always be the first to go. When she starts to CRAVE attention from you, ask for number/email blahblah and GO OUT AND HAVE FUN!

If all else fails... NEXT! :D

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aight lets keep this simple

go up to her

not from a distance, even if this mean u going up from behind her to say hi

initiate conversation

see if u are actually interested in her and she doenst jus look good

because some girls are good from far, but far from good

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go up to her and say hi, how are you? and carry it from there. Simple my small mind3d friend;)

norr

Reaction score
Thanks so far. Has anyone been in this situation also. Still havent answerd some questions.

Why is she comfortable with my friends and not me? Im pretty suer she is intrested in me.

How long will she wait for me to approach her. Cause so far all she does is wave hi.

So its easy to talk to people your not intrested in and the ones you are hard. Im not scared of approaching just never found any good situations to do it.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by norr
Thanks so far. Has anyone been in this situation also. Still havent answerd some questions.

Why is she comfortable with my friends and not me? Im pretty suer she is intrested in me.

How long will she wait for me to approach her. Cause so far all she does is wave hi.

So its easy to talk to people your not intrested in and the ones you are hard. Im not scared of approaching just never found any good situations to do it.
ok..if she doesnt even know your name how comphy do u want her to be?

she would wait as long as it would take for u to get your ass and balls in check and go talk to her

there really isnt ever a bad situation...unless shes sobbing or somethin
(personally i never respond well to other)
there are tough situations(like when she is surrounded by other chicks) but the outcome can be so much better

but with woman its really only as hard as u make it

why would u say that it is harder to talk to a more beautiful woman than say that ugly girl in your english class?

it really goes back to the first thing u learned or were supposed to learn...and that is takin girls off pedistals.

she is really only as attractive as u let her be

i talk to girls like they are guys, i dont think twice about it
=i am not sayin that you should talk to her about that fine ass walkin down the hallway, but i am hoping you are catching my drift

if u really think about it woman arent all that beautiful

with out makeup 0ver 90% of the girls we consider hot, would not get 2nd looks from us

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
everyones been in this situation, and those who ddnt intitite the convo,arranged to hook up and stuff, ended up absolutey ****ing gutted.

just take the advice thats been given to you on this site,and read some of the bible, i kno its tuff but it wil help,

good luck, let us know how it goes.