what about interracial dating???

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this topic had been discuss before in other forums. It is not related to my age group. Therefore I want to raise the subject again in this forum.

I want to date a nice attractive caucasian woman but I am concern that caucasian women find asian men, chinese, too weird. Any DJ here is Asian whom had better luck than me?

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dirtyvibe
That's because most Asian men actually are weird. :p Seriously, 99.9% of the Asian people I know are nerds, and you know they are too. Same with the girls.

However, just show the girl that you're not a nerd and you'll be fine; she'll treat you as an individual. I'm actually part asian (but unnoticably, as in I don't look it at all. I look more white than the average Irishman :woo: )

Also, lots of Asian guys are REALLY afc because Asian cultures often repress expression of sexuality. So don't do anything even remotely afc.
It is debatable whether being asian limits him from getting a white girl. Your point is right on the money. Asian guys are mostly socially inept nerds! If you don't use this site to break out of that inemptitude, you're doomed.

Picard, go for everyone! Treat them well, don't be an AFC, and you'll find that Mrs. What have you been doing to get there? Ricky and I posted we're going to approach 100 women!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I've never scene an asain guy with a hot white woman. NEVER!!! I'm not sure why that is. I see plenty of white guys with asian women. I see white gals with all kinds of black guys. I've never scene latino and white females in my area.

I think white men have the market cornered on asian women.

I'm screwing up that trend at this moment, i have 2 asians in my harem at this time.

About asian guys, even the non nerdy ones, like thid friend I have who dates hot blk/ asian women has this white girl fetish he puts them above all else. maybe this is why he doesnt have one???:confused:

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
I've never scene an asain guy with a hot white woman. NEVER!!!
Not true. I have seen this at least twice in the last week alone.

The guys though were not the usual, nerdy looking Asian guys. They are young (early 20s), well built, probably brought up in N America etc.

Both the girls were hot, one was with this hot blonde with a tight little body.

Another Asian guy I worked with also had a hot white wife, again the guy was totally white washed, more white in his mannerisms and lifestyle than Asian.

It happens. I live in an area with a large Asian population, so I probably see it more.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Not true. I have seen this at least twice in the last week alone.
What do you mean not true?? I stated that IIIIII (ME) I never observed such.

But yeah, the nerdy asian guys will never have the HB market on lock.

per VH1 asian men and black women are the least likely to marry.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
What do you mean not true?? I stated that IIIIII (ME) I never observed such.
Yeah, sorry I realized that afterwards.

It is not true that Asian guys don't get hot white women. Not that you haven't seen it, because I have no idea about that!

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was married to a Korean-born American girl, and I was in a LTR with a Thai girl. With my ex-wife I had a mixture of good and bad experiences, obviously mostly bad ones towards the end. The ex-gf was nothing but good experiences (the LTR ended because she moved back to Thailand). Oh, and I once dated a long-legged Brazilian girl, too. OMG what great legs! Great everything else, too.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've banged hot Asian and Latina girls, but would only consider having children with White girls, gotta keep the bloodline pure. LOL If that offends anyone tough ****.
;)

bud1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am white, and I LOVE Asian chicks......I am engaged to a Filipina....but I digress....

I think the problems Asian guys have in getting white chicks are as follows:
1) Too nice and too honest with them-Americanized women are inherently dishonest and loathe nice treatment
2) Low perception of dateability-meaning they treat the white chicks like they are the prize rather than the other way around

That being said.....it is kinda weird to me that all of my asian friends love white women, and most white guys I know love asian women....

My Vietnamese accountant went to Russia and found a HB10 who has been a great wife to him and they are very happy. For you asian guys out there I would highly recommend the East European brand of white chicks. They have better attitudes and don't get as fat when gold contacts the left ring finger.

bud1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Dawg,

Just read your post and must agree about Brazilian girls.....the hottest chick I have ever seen was Brazilian, she was sweet too.

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bud -
There's something about that exotic look, eh? Combine that with sweetness and brains, and that's one helluva catch. In my case, too bad that she went back to Rio.

HB's going back home seems to be a trend with me. Ha. It's time to look at the domestic set, although there are readers of this forum who would counsel against that.

score

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I missed this thread for a while. Lets see... While I will agree that a nerdy asian AFC will not get the HB 9-10s I'll interject that ANY nerdy AFC will have trouble pulling (if not miserably fail) with the dimes. That's what this site is supposed to fix. Don't be a nerdy AFC.

One of the most profound things I did becoming a DJ was to shift my paradigms. One of them the fact that I was as Asian as Asian can be. Would this limit me? Heck no. In fact instead of seeing it as a disadvantage I reframed it. Instead of "the asian guy" I was the "Exotic looking" super lover. And guess what? The ladies ate it up because I believed it myself and was congruent. (The popularity of the Kama Sutra books didn't hurt either). Heck, in fact I go tanning regularly, some girls loooove the contrast of our skin tones (sometimes I'm as dark as a Polynesian). Anyway that's neither here nor there.

Now not to say that all this UN feelgood stuff means that we are all a colorblind brotherhood. The cold hard truth is that some women WILL shoot you down on race only. There were some nights I was ripping my hair out trying to figure out why I was getting no mileage out of a certain girl. My game was tight, everything should have gone down pat. Guess what, she just wasn't into Asian guys no matter what. Oh well I just reframed that into her loss.

BTW I have dated a HB 8 who's family was horrified that I wasn't as pale as moonlight. Didn't faze her or me a bit.

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
man why would you want to be marry to white women? **** them. They are the most overrated creatures on the planet. you probabaly have better chance with a hot asian women then some stuck up white women who cannot cook or clean. i see all the hottie asian girls dating rich spoil lexus driving, medical school attending asian guys (i live in irvine). aND ive noticed that no matter what race the people are (men or women) the hotter they are, they're less likely to be involved in interracial relationships. since i am one of few white boys left in socal, i cannot help but notice this. the hottest asian girl on our campus seemed to only running around with an asian dudes. same goes for white chicks .. when was the last time you see a real hot white women with a decent black guy (unless hes a ball player) .. ? i wouldnt say people who are in interracial relationship are dating left over scraps but seriously , i am sick of seeing fat white women with gangster black guys or rat faced fugly filipinas with bitter white guys who complains about white women being too independent.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow talk about:

Generalzations!

Yourpost certainly fit the bill:

Originally posted by PoS
man why would you want to be marry to white women? **** them. They are the most overrated creatures on the planet. you probabaly have better chance with a hot asian women then some stuck up white women who cannot cook or clean. i see all the hottie asian girls dating rich spoil lexus driving, medical school attending asian guys (i live in irvine). aND ive noticed that no matter what race the people are (men or women) the hotter they are, they're less likely to be involved in interracial relationships. since i am one of few white boys left in socal, i cannot help but notice this. the hottest asian girl on our campus seemed to only running around with an asian dudes. same goes for white chicks .. when was the last time you see a real hot white women with a decent black guy (unless hes a ball player) .. ? i wouldnt say people who are in interracial relationship are dating left over scraps but seriously , i am sick of seeing fat white women with gangster black guys or rat faced fugly filipinas with bitter white guys who complains about white women being too independent.

As far as white women are concerned, to me their the easiet women to pull, flirt with and fvck.

I see black guys around here (some ugly as heck) with beautiful white women.

In fact i have even seen them with lowlife dope dealer thugs. I have a friend (he's black) and he's not a ball player, but he picks up the prettiest white girls you could ever see and he does it with ease.

I don't know about socal (I live in dallas now)but, I grew up in santa cruz ca, and it was the same way there too.

Sayno'

K B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you know, dating is one thing, and marrying and producing offspring is completely different issues.

I think you should try all women, if that is what you want to do. Find out who you are attracted to, and go for it. Dating and having sex could be fun for a while, but I would think twice before marrying a person of another race or religion.

By marrying a person of a different race or religion, you are going to run into a WHOLE lot of problems. One side of the family, be it the man's or the woman's, is probably NOT going to accept the other. The same goes for their circle of friends. And why should they? By mixing the races, you are going to DESTROY the blood line. You are going to LOSE SOME TRAITS FOREVER. If a black and a white marry, you can forget EVER having a kid with blue or greeen eyes. You can forget EVER of having a kid with snow white skin, or dark black skin. You can forget EVER having a kid with your straight hair, or his "ethnic" nose. Instead, you are going to have some combination of the two, which is going to eliminate something FOREVER. The kid is going to be really confused about his culture or hertige. He will NEVER know what it means to celebrate his being Irish, or her "black pride." You are going to have a child that is DIFFERENT from his mom and dad in almost every way, and that is NOT FAIR to a small child.

Besides, wouldn't you WANT "your little man" to be like YOU? To LOOK LIKE YOU? Do you want your kid to grow up being ASHAMED of having a black father, or a white mother? Don't you want your race to live on, as you did? If you do, then you better THINK TWICE about marrying or producing offspring with someone other than your own race. If you are proud of your race and where you came from, you will not do this.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realized that your a:

Fvcking Moron!

Originally posted by K B
If a black and a white marry, you can forget EVER having a kid with blue or greeen eyes. You can forget EVER of having a kid with snow white skin, or dark black skin

What cave did you grow up in.

Look around you buddy, race mixing is a fact. That means that eventually somewhere down the line (if you ever get laid) your kids will mix races with another race.

And you will be as hateful twords them as you are of other minority groups. I don't have a problem with anyone not wanting to mix race, but to say tell deliberate lies about eye color etc is way off base.

I know plenty of mixed race people with blue , green and hazel eyes. I even know blacks with green eyes.

You are a complete and total idiot.

Sayo'

bud1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Sayno, Ditto's to what you said....

POS...you obviously don't know many filipinas....you do realize a good portion of the import models are filipina?

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by K B
By mixing the races, you are going to DESTROY the blood line. You are going to LOSE SOME TRAITS FOREVER. If a black and a white marry, you can forget EVER having a kid with blue or greeen eyes. You can forget EVER of having a kid with snow white skin, or dark black skin. You can forget EVER having a kid with your straight hair, or his "ethnic" nose. Instead, you are going to have some combination of the two, which is going to eliminate something FOREVER.

Besides, wouldn't you WANT "your little man" to be like YOU? To LOOK LIKE YOU? Do you want your kid to grow up being ASHAMED of having a black father, or a white mother? Don't you want your race to live on, as you did? If you do, then you better THINK TWICE about marrying or producing offspring with someone other than your own race. If you are proud of your race and where you came from, you will not do this.
Do you have pictures of Hitler on your wall?

You are probably quite active in your local KKK chapter as well.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Now I don't know the actual facts about eye color and race and all that crap, but I do, myself, want to stay within my own race. Am I a Nazi? No. Are you going to say I'm in the KKK because I'm white and I like white girls? I hope not, but that is what you said about MrLuvr. I could care less who dates who. I have plenty of Indian friends that date white girls. The fact is, everybody has the freedom to choose. I personally choose to stay within my race, and that doesn't make me racist or whatever. Maybe I read that post wrong, but why call a guy a moron if he's just voicing what he believes? On the other hand, we do live in a day and age where interracial dating should be the norm, and it surprises me that some guys like MrLuvr actually waste time getting upset over it.

K B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look around you buddy, race mixing is a fact. That means that eventually somewhere down the line (if you ever get laid) your kids will mix races with another race.
HOMOSEXUALITY is a fact today also, so does that make it right?

I will teach my kids better. I am going to teach my children to repsect ALL races, nationalities, and religions, so long as they respect you back. I will teach them not to marry someone outside their race, because I am going to make sure that they are going to be PROUD to be white and of European heritage. Being white and proud is something that they are going to learn.

I would feel the exact same way if I were of another descent; EVERYONE should be proud of who they are and where they came from.

And you will be as hateful twords them as you are of other minority groups. I don't have a problem with anyone not wanting to mix race, but to say tell deliberate lies about eye color etc is way off base.
Well, obviously YOU DO have problems with someone not wanting to mix race. I said nothing hateful; you are just being a racist because I am white and happened to say something against race mixing. Deliberate lies? What lies? I live in an area that is mostly black. The only blacks I have seen with anything other than hazel eyes were wearing contact lenses. And yes, I ASKED them.

I know plenty of mixed race people with blue , green and hazel eyes. I even know blacks with green eyes.
I am sure you think you do, but I don't believe it for a second.

Do you have pictures of Hitler on your wall?

You are probably quite active in your local KKK chapter as well.
Hahahaha! Thank you, Sayno and MrLuvr; you have proved ONCE AGAIN how racist black people can be if they feel like they are being challenged by a white person. Out comes the tired and predictable race card.

Both of you need to grow up!