what about interracial dating???

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think of interracial dating? Are there many caucasian women dating Asian men?

How common it this phenomenon? :woo: :woo: :D

score

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do I think of it??? Ummmm. I do it all the time. I'm Asian and of the last 30 or so women I've dated only 2 have been Asian as well, most of them caucasian: Irish, Italian, German, Israeli, Russian, Swedish, and a lot of Heinz 57s as well. Common enough for me I guess.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am asian too. I want to meet some caucasian women. I am tired of asian women. They are too expensive.:(

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by picard
I am asian too. I want to meet some caucasian women. I am tired of asian women. They are too expensive.:(
Not all asians are high maintenance princesses. And some non-asians are princesses! Just keep that in mind.

Hey Score, can you generalize if there are any differences dating people among the different cultures?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by picard
They're not too expensive; you can't afford them. Better yet, you don't have enough game to afford them on your budget.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picard, I'm not picking on you but this exact topic has been beaten to death numerous times. Try searching before the mods close this. I don't know where jakethesnake is because he sure has lots to say about this. My opinion is partial since I've only dated outside my race.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aztec

Do you live in detroit?

Sayno'

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm

Do you know Mecurious?

chronic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by score
What do I think of it??? Ummmm. I do it all the time. I'm Asian and of the last 30 or so women I've dated only 2 have been Asian as well, most of them caucasian: Irish, Italian, German, Israeli, Russian, Swedish, and a lot of Heinz 57s as well. Common enough for me I guess.
Ditto. I'm East Asian. Mostly latin, white and hapa for me. Pretty common I guess although it's only because my city is pretty vanilla.

There are some women that won't date interacially but it's really their choice and it should be no skin off your back. Just move on to a different gal. It's really that simple.

And I agree. This topic has been beaten to death.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interracial relationships are alot more common than ever. I say go try all women. The more the marrier! Be free live happy! :D

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are very open to interacial dating. It is really more an issue of how you present yourself than what race you. If you come across as the fun, cool guy, then that is what she will percieve. If you come across as just " The Asian Guy" well then that is all she is going to percieve. Make the effort to build the best presentation posible and you will get the girl.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cinephile
Most women are very open to interacial dating. It is really more an issue of how you present yourself than what race you. If you come across as the fun, cool guy, then that is what she will percieve. If you come across as just " The Asian Guy" well then that is all she is going to percieve. Make the effort to build the best presentation posible and you will get the girl.
This is true for women who aren't driven by their social circles or stereotypes. They tend to be more receptive if they are secure in their own decisions and aren't easily directed by their peers or society.

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I will concur. Some women are just far too into there own very tight preconceptions. If enough effort and skill though you can bust through them. The ones you can't are'nt worth dealing with.

chronic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
This is true for women who aren't driven by their social circles or stereotypes. They tend to be more receptive if they are secure in their own decisions and aren't easily directed by their peers or society.
Originally posted by cinephile
Yeah, I will concur. Some women are just far too into there own very tight preconceptions. If enough effort and skill though you can bust through them. The ones you can't are'nt worth dealing with.

I think you guys hit the nail right on the head. I find that too many guys are so concerned with their Asianess, Blackness, Whiteness or whatever the case may be and forget to focus on more important issues. Like cinephile said, those women who are dismissive merely because you are a certain race aren't really worth dating anyway.

I especially like what you said about being the "cool, fun" guy rather than just the "asian" guy. There should be something that distinguishes you as an individual.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as someone treats you good it doesnt matter what they look like.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chronic
I think you guys hit the nail right on the head. I find that too many guys are so concerned with their Asianess, Blackness, Whiteness or whatever the case may be and forget to focus on more important issues. Like cinephile said, those women who are dismissive merely because you are a certain race aren't really worth dating anyway.

I especially like what you said about being the "cool, fun" guy rather than just the "asian" guy. There should be something that distinguishes you as an individual.
It's sad when people take the easy road by labeling someone by their ethnicity and not attempting to find out what makes him/her unique. What's even worse (IMO) is when people feel that they need to describe themselves by their ethnicity, as if their existence is the same as anyone else of their culture.

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on a tight game and go for the women that you find attractive regardless of race, age, religion, nationality, height, weight, etc. I've learned so much about myself and what I want.