What a pvssy!!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeXbId2P6Yc

Unbelievable, that kid is such a pvssy. Make's a big deal out of nothing. The guy in the tigger custom just playing with him and he cries to his father whom I suspect is a bigger vagina then he is. Now this guy is going to lose his job over this. This is what happens when you don't let your kid play contact sports and try to protect his little fregile ego from everything in this world.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what happens when youre a b*tch. That kid is at least 14, he shouldnt be hugging tigger anyway, dooshbag.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah really, tigger like tapped him

****in wimp

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what it looks like, it was probably an accident. Mobility and visibility in those costumes is somewhat limited. I wonder if this kid fvcking whines and cries when someone accidently bumps into him.

Disney will probably give the family a settlement, since they have lots of money and it's usually how they handle pissy little incidents like this.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
The guy in the Tigger costume should beat the fvck outta the kid and the father. If he's getting reprimanded and fired anyway at least it should be for something.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tigger shoulda opened up a case of Whoop A$$ on that fag. The kid was probably trying to feel him up. That wasn't even a punch just a rub. :down:

underdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
tigger bittch slapped him haha. it looks like an accident. why would he punch the kid.

Hitch

Reaction score
Maybe he shouldn't dress like he is a bad a$$ if he is just going to whine like a little b*tch if someone hits him.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe people can't see WHY Tigger "slapped" him... The kid was pulling on Tiggers back and if you have eyes :wave: you will notice behind them is a metal fence and drop to the ground. Tigger thought the kid was pulling him backwards (thus falling over the rail) so he reacted... Its so clear to me what happened :rolleyes:

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he should be slapped for the woman beater shirt mixed with the fairy gloves. tinker bell is more manly then that b@tch. his father should tell his son to suck it up cause he deserved a smack from tigger because of the way he's dressed. losers!!!

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, tigger is tite bros, he should of beat the s h 1 t out of that kid

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
The guy in the Tigger costume should beat the fvck outta the kid and the father.
Let's see here. I'm 50 minutes away from Disney, you're about maybe 5 minutes away?

:D

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Thats what happens when youre a b*tch. That kid is at least 14, he shouldnt be hugging tigger anyway, dooshbag.

haha!