What a great profile </sarcasm>

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.matchdoctor.com/profile_GraciesMom1003.html

I am a 22 year old single mother of a beautiful one year old daughter who is my life. I work full time is a Quality Tech. I enjoy my job but have been off work for the past week because I had a miscarriage on wednesday. I enjoy playing with my daughter, riding 4 wheelers, going to basketball games(my sister is a cheerleader at her highschool), and going out on the town. Lots of other things just ask if you want to know.
Let me get this straight. You are a single mommy, and you were pregnant with another. Your profile has the word "mom" in it, and your pic has your toddler included.

:eek:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like that she's advertising that she just had a miscarriage.

and i like how she claims not to be a smoker. that she only smokes casually.

hehe.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was the best.."If you don't like kids then you wont like me." Nice..brilliant insight.

What a horrible profile. Thanks for sharing it.

This is actually a pleasant reminder though, that some women know absolutely nothing about men and dating. Some women can be the biggests AFC's.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm in love......

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great that she is feeling well enough so soon after her "accident" to resume her hunt for a walking wallet.
Her Mom would be about my age. Perhaps SHE would go out for coffee with me- (If she is out of rehab.) - sounds like a terrific family.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
This was the best.."If you don't like kids then you wont like me." Nice..brilliant insight.

What a horrible profile. Thanks for sharing it.

This is actually a pleasant reminder though, that some women know absolutely nothing about men and dating. Some women can be the biggests AFC's.
MOST women know nothing about ANYTHING and in particular how to BE in an adult relationship.
I read her complete profile and there is NO mention by her about what she has to offer a man. Nothing at all . What incredible self importance she has.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Climax said:
Instead of seeing this woman as an AFC, maybe she is just being 100% herself.. "what you see is what you get" - Why exclude the truth and let guys find out at a later stage? This will probably end up in letdown after let down. This way she knows that if a guy is interested in her then he will want to be with her WITH all her "baggage".

I also don’t think that she planned to have a miscarriage, but its part of her life, it happened and she's being straight and honest about it. I don’t see fault at someone being completely honest, she's just saving interested guys time (the ones that wont want anything to do with her if she's already a mom etc) and at the same time saving herself from disappointment.

Would you guys prefer it if she lied on her profile? :rolleyes:
I cannot believe that a MAN wrote this sycophantic slop . Is she your sister Climax?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Climax said:
you know its very easy to find fault in a person, i'm sure that every single one of us have our faults.. And god help us if women spent their time concentrating at looking at all our negative aspects.

I think she is a person that is just living her life in the best way that she can, and knows, and I can’t believe that a 50 year old could have such an immature outlook on the matter.
You know, it is very easy to see fault's in others. You are right, but tell me, when does this gal say anything as to what SHE offers in a relationship?

Maybe she is living the best life she can, but if she is going to focus on HER life, why should any of us sign up to tag along?

The way I see it, live and let live. She does have a right to live her life the best way she can. However, I wasn't born to make sure that her every need is taken care of, so I'll let the next guy jump on this one...

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
MOST women know nothing about ANYTHING and in particular how to BE in an adult relationship.
I read her complete profile and there is NO mention by her about what she has to offer a man. Nothing at all . What incredible self importance she has.
She's another example of a woman that has no game, personality or even a sense that she should even have to have anything to offer a man. Another entitled worthless female that has no shortage of guys willing to accept her absolute crap.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually the part about the miscarriage basically means, "I was a single mommy, and got knocked up by another man, and he split even before the pregnancy would have been complete." Or it could mean, "I was a single mommy, and I had a ONS without protection."

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is, none of this matters. She'll have 20 emails a day from guys trying to get laid. Without a doubt.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey CLimax - this chicka sounds just perfect for you. Why not email her with some of the stuff that you have written here. You have invented all kinds of excuses for her already AND you appear to be willing to play the game entirely in her frame so I think that you are an ideal candidate to sign up for her desired 'relationship of convenience.' You go boy !

OH BTW did you notice that she is divorced at age 22, a single Mommy at age 22, and she just got prego to 'who knows who' at age 22 and now she is looking for another guy( at age 22) to share the next chapter of this blissful adventure ( perhaps at the "Shady Trees Trailer Park")

OH don't forget you will always come second to the "beautiful little one".

Go get her boyo!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Thing is, none of this matters. She'll have 20 emails a day from guys trying to get laid. Without a doubt.
Make that 21 if you include the one from Climax.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
This girl would be so easy to play and string along. All you'd have to do is pretend you like kids, be nice to her kid and you could turn her into your love slave.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Climax said:
...you know its very easy to find fault in a person, i'm sure that every single one of us have our faults.. And god help us if women spent their time concentrating at looking at all our negative aspects.

...I mean look at this??? "hunt for walking wallet", "if she is out of rehab" - Why would you jump to these assumptions? HOW did you get to them?

I think you have had bad experiences with women and you're just a angry old man with a grudge and you are trying to make yourself feel better about it by bad-talking other women and jumping to ridicules assumptions.

I am finding it hard to believe that you're really a 50 year old man, unless you really get the raw end of the deal and still haven’t gotten over it? You can’t judge ALL women based on your own personal experience with them. So I’m sorry about your misfortune, but I don’t see why there is a need to have so much spite towards the opposite sex. Get over it.
Welcome back to the boards, Climax. You will be seeing A LOT of this mentality going around in this Sosuave Era of Pity-Me Fools. :rolleyes:

With so much negative thinking and generalizations regarding the opposite sex, I don't even know why some of these men are here. This IS foremost a site on seducing women. You AINT gonna be doing that there, with such hostile of an outlook.

However, the chic in the OP's post does come across as someone who may have a few issues. Having a miscarriage is an extremely personal experience that many would not advertise on a dating website, of all places. That is like 80th date type talk, there.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol@ having a miscarriage

Just goes to show that even though she fvcked up and got pregnant at the 'ripe '( :rolleyes: )age of 20, she still hasn't learned how to keep her legs closed, or even use a condom/birth control. Once a hor, always a hor.

You know what the sad part is? Her inbox is probably swamped by messages from poor AFC bastards wanting to hook up with her, and raise some deadbeats kid.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Climax said:
The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, and the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed.¸¸.·

LMFAO

Nice Sig :moon:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Climax said:
But what I AM sure about is that Mr Grumpy Jo is taking his own personal BAD experiences with women and using it as a generalization about all women.
This is quite common here. It is SO annoying. There aren't even good debates anymore, there are just threads about how all women are shallow/wh0res/b!tches, and instead of mature debate, it is a bunch of bitter men encouraging each other to stay bitter.

I hope more of you older posters keep coming out of the woodwork, this job of refuting all these ridiculous claims is NOT easy alone.

I am ECSTATIC to see Gio back, he is one of the smartest sosuavers of all time. Great catch, Pen. How come you are on here all of the time, but Gio doesn't come around much anymore?? I especially enjoy when you two tag team certain threads. :p

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will agree that there are a few posters here who seem to revel in just putting down other posters instead of offering advice or at the very least constructive criticism.