what´s next? macho men or metro gay?

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sort of with the Shark on this one. Nowhere in his post did I read good grooming habits should be avoided, and I couldn't agree more that most men and women are attracted to each other for particular "stereotypical" reasons.

I think men should have a rough edge about them.
Not a slob. Not a construction worker per say. Just a guy that LOOKS like he could handle an oil change, or protect a woman from a horny, groaping drunk. Doesn't matter how clean and proud you are of your smooth, silky man skin and perfectly trimmed nails if you can't exude a sort of manliness that women tend to find attractive.

Leave all that manicure sh*t for the rock stars.
There's a reason they can get away with it.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chili kat
I'm sort of with the Shark on this one. Nowhere in his post did I read good grooming habits should be avoided, and I couldn't agree more that most men and women are attracted to each other for particular "stereotypical" reasons.

I think men should have a rough edge about them.
Not a slob. Not a construction worker per say. Just a guy that LOOKS like he could handle an oil change, or protect a woman from a horny, groaping drunk. Doesn't matter how clean and proud you are of your smooth, silky man skin and perfectly trimmed nails if you can't exude a sort of manliness that women tend to find attractive.

Leave all that manicure sh*t for the rock stars.
There's a reason they can get away with it.
Well you can be clean and well groomed etc, when going out and should be; but if you gotta get dirty you shouldn't be affraid of it ;)

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me clarify the whole issue for you guys.

being a man is being a man.

taking care of yourself is taking care of yourself.

its the motivation behind what you do that makes it manly or not-manly.

if you are a puss and do sh!t to look pretty than yeah it's pretty gay.

if you are a man already and take care of your appearance, but at the same time arent afriad to get dirty than yeah. you're a man.

ive gotten a womans point of view on this many times.

they like a guy who isn't afriad to get dirty. thats what it boils down to. take care of yourself but dont be afriad to get dirty.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
LIKE I SAID BEFORE

I AM THE ONLY FVCKING SHARK IN THIS FORUM>>>CHANGE YOUR NAME To GOLDFISH>...................>-)--)--)--)-)-D

Reaction score
I think the real Scottie Pimpin is in agreement here:

Scotty Blast Metro-Sexuality!!

Sup yall , its s 2 tha P, with back one mo gin , this time with a lil fire ,
Lemme jump to the Chase

What The Fu.ck Is This Bull****, they got YALL believin in and
indoctrinatin OUR young ones with?
They say that you probably should beware of what we at PIMPHOP are letting
out to the public,and what we represent is negative ,and hurtful to the
youth and their impressional minds.Yeah you should, Be-aware that this is the
last stand where you can get that REAL DEAL Hollyfield. What is Scotty
Pimpin Bablin about this time??/ About this bull**** they got on the TV
called Queer_Eye_for_the_Straight_Guy

Yo, i havent seen the show, but just the premise of what it represents is
enough to get me on this keyboard to spit
that ISZM as only S2tHA P willl do.Yeah i saw the trailers and the Daiane
Sayeres New Years Eve Interview...
They want ME to believe THAT in order for a STRAIGHT man to be HIP , COOL
, and CULTURED, you know the stuff that attracts women, they gotta learn
from FiVE HOMSEXUAL PIECES uv FRUIT...

**** that 50 times.Like a Gay Man can teach a staight man anything else
than HOW TO BE GAY.Whats next, teaching
the dude how to give better HEAD???.And people is eatin this **** up, gay
and straight, espicially WOMEN.
Why some women think Faggots and their ways are attractive and appealing
is beyond me but thats who this show is targeted towards.
So then they got this new little twist floatin around social circles
called METROSEXUAL, which is HETEROSEXUAL man ,that has the same supposed
tendencies and taste of a HOMOSEXUAL man.. What the **** is this??Is this
the End Times???
Pimpin, when I was growin up, and still to this day, that scenario of up
keep was and still is known as STAYIN FLY...Its as if a muthafuka who
keeps a haircut ,keeps his suits and shoes fresh,piece a gum in him mouth
and knows a lil some bout culture is a all of a sudden a METROSEXUAL..
What the **** do stayin fly gotta do with sex, other than the possiblity
of possibly convicin a female to give you some by stayin fly.? Watch 'DEM
FOLKS'>>> This new **** they got is psycologically trying to program you
into believin that thats what GAY MEN do Best., and Straight Men should
learn from that example.....I just read an article on how a Gay Man was
even mad at the concept cuz it suggest that all Gay Men are some Kinda
models,or fashion gurus, or hair stylist or some other ****.
And the Ladies is eatin it all up??????

Yall outta be ashamed,cuz then you gone come over here sayin some ****
about how PIMPHOP is Mysoginist and this this and that, not ALL women, but
yall who are readin this now know who you are.Yall would suggest that we
go get some education from a MAN who is not sexually attracted to WOMEN on
how to be MORE sexually attractive and attracted to women....
WOW.Ok and now 2+2=5...CAN U HEAR ME NOW!!!! Good,

The reason,I REPEAT, the reason why you dont see ANY pictures of MEN on
this website,but rather females with some sexually attractive features is
because THATS WHAT WE LIKE TO LOOK AT...Lemme say it to ya again,LOUD so
YOU CAn HEAR... I ,ME,WE LIKE to LOOK AT WOMEN WITH NICE ASSES, TITTYS,
and PRETY FACES,and FEET....
Now before anybody goes there, lemme say that as I have become older, the
womans INNER QUALITIES have become EXREMELY more important than when I was
a YOUTH, but YET and STILL, it does NOT change the fact that we like what
we like, and our PIMP THA VOTE poll tells it all.

Am I gay bashin? well im not too scared to say what needs to be said, cuz
PIMPHOP is off the chain, meainin we fear no backlash from the powers at
be for being politcally incorrect, we answer to HIGHER authority ,Ill call
a FRUIT a FRUIT ina minute.and I know some gay dudes who are actually
pretty decent HUMAN BEINGS so this aint actually GAY BASHIN or HATE,and im
actually GLAD theyre HOMOSEXUAL, cuz thats just more available women for
ME(Im Greedy, so SUE ME).....and they can do as they please, but as far as
tryin to indoctrinenate the masses on some slick undercover sublimminal
**** , i gotta Bang Back and send um back to the drawin board, that and
this MetroSexual ****, and the Abrocrombie and Finch/Calvin Klien fruitty
ass **** is a NO NO. Yeah, ill admit, Vercase and alot of them designers
are and were FRUITY, and they make some fly designs,Hats Off,but in
regards toTHEM teachin a MAN how to be a "BETTER" MAN a "REFINED" MAN..
yall better watch ur selves.Its called Patient Gradualism,
just like a plant grows, you cant see it just by lookin at it, but over
time, you see the progress, if we dont say NATHIN, it just grows and
grows, until HETROSEXUALISM is the thing of the past.
ADAM and EVE
is replaced by
ADAM and STEVE
or
MADAM and EVE
I leave you with a quote from the late Bob Marley, he knew the time...
Dont let em FOOL YA
or
Even try to SKOOL YA

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
i def think it can be taken too far. i dont really care what my hair looks like as long as its clean, i wash my face daily, brush my teeth, keep my ears clean, trim my nails, try to smell good and try to dress nicely. i do most of that because it certainly makes me feel cleaner and better about my appearance but other people especially the ladies like it as well and i'm in no way gay or a metro just a regular guy trying to keep up a decent appearance.

Reaction score
It's the 'sexual' title that is the problem with the label "metro sexual". Fags are trying to make a breed of men below them so that fag behavior will seem more 'normal'. Men have been grooming themselves for years...now all of a sudden we have to sexualize it!!!! Why?

They are trying to make their "deathstyle" normal. The homos in the media are trying to influence our thinking and behavior and cosmetic companies are only too happy to make this trend a 'lifestyle'. The youth are mainly doing this because they bought into the 'fag agenda' the most!!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player, you are on a freakin' roll!

Player S, you are kickin' butt and taking names! Gotta love this part of your post:
The reason,I REPEAT, the reason why you dont see ANY pictures of MEN on
this website,but rather females with some sexually attractive features is
because THATS WHAT WE LIKE TO LOOK AT...Lemme say it to ya again,LOUD so
YOU CAn HEAR... I ,ME,WE LIKE to LOOK AT WOMEN WITH NICE ASSES, TITTYS,
and PRETY FACES,and FEET....
Now before anybody goes there, lemme say that as I have become older, the
womans INNER QUALITIES have become EXREMELY more important than when I was
a YOUTH, but YET and STILL, it does NOT change the fact that we like what
we like, and our PIMP THA VOTE poll tells it all.

Same here, man. I love looking at all kinds of women, tall, thin, a little chunky, athletic, brainy, with glasses, without glasses, great smiles, phenomenal bodies, good bodies with some minor flaws, blacks, Asians, whites (though they're dropping in my book more each day), and I flat-out love mixed women. No one is gonna tell me -- especially Hollywood -- that this is sexist. I look at women all day and love it! (I work on a college campus so I get my share of eye candy on a daily basis!)

This is not homophobic. Actually one of my best profs in college was homosexual and he never pushed it and the thought of trying to convert straights into homos or a Queer Eye thing would be ridiculous to him. His life is his private life and he leaves it at that. I don't understand the agenda to pussify heteros.

Reaction score
Who gives a **** how other men dress or how long they spend on their hair. Why label them anything at all. It really does'nt effect anybody but themselves. If you want to be a macho guy and think that is what real man is, then go for it, if you want to make sure your hair looks good, go for it. It doesn't make them gay, it just is part of their personality. If they like women and only women, obviously they are straight, regardless of any other factors. If you like women you are straight, if you like men you are gay. Nothing else matters. I don't understand why everyone makes such a big deal about this like there is some revolution. "Metro-sexuals" dont say everyone should be like them and real guys spend 20 mins doing their hair, it is the way they are, so all of you people need to grow up and just be who you are and not give a **** about stupid labels.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares!

So many in the mass media bring up stupid questions like that:

Whats en vogue now? The Sensitive Guy or The Macho Man?

Then they interview women on the street, and of course you get varying answers and the whole thing is completly useless. If anything, it just confuses the F out of younger guys trying to figure out what women want.

Who cares if its better to have a Macho or a Metro look!! Just do what works for you. Find out who you are. Do you like bulking up? Are you well educated and white collar? Are you hands on blue collar? Also, what kind of girl do you want and what are you looking for? Certain girls only go for certain guys.

Its all about whats IN YOU, not whats going on around you.

DJ Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
that and
this MetroSexual ****, and the Abrocrombie and Finch/Calvin Klien fruitty
ass **** is a NO NO.
So anyone who wears A&F is a fruit, from what you're saying?

A common element that is understated that women desire in a man is intelligence. This intelligence, or lack thereof, reflects in the manner and language which one uses when they post on boards such as these. Not only is intelligence desired, but it is vital if a man is to be able to truly manipulate a woman he desires. Do you believe that Casanova would have been so successful had he expressed himself through the use of slang or lower-class words?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"Metrosexual" is a term coined by the media to sell papers. What the hell does the word mean anyway? "Metrosexual?" Do I like to stick my p3n!s into large cities?

Please. Metrosexuals have always been around...only we used to call them "pretty boys." :p

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with guys wanting to look pretty, it has nothing to do with being gay. All these guys who feel threatend by metrosexuals are just jealous because a lot of them are good looking and are getting the girls. These guys sound like women who b!tch about other good looking women based on their insecruity.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey mystery, read the thread on ...

... the decline of the American male.

This isn't about jealousy, it's about the *****fication of the U.S. male. It's here 24/7/365 in our country and it's going to ruin a whole generation if we don't stop it.

Heck, I heard the term "metrosexual" on Law and Order last night. Sheesh.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Hey mystery, read the thread on ...

Originally posted by WestCoaster
... the decline of the American male.

This isn't about jealousy, it's about the *****fication of the U.S. male. It's here 24/7/365 in our country and it's going to ruin a whole generation if we don't stop it.

Heck, I heard the term "metrosexual" on Law and Order last night. Sheesh.
Trust me its not going to kill you, its not going to make the moslems take over

Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Bishop
So anyone who wears A&F is a fruit, from what you're saying?

A common element that is understated that women desire in a man is intelligence. This intelligence, or lack thereof, reflects in the manner and language which one uses when they post on boards such as these. Not only is intelligence desired, but it is vital if a man is to be able to truly manipulate a woman he desires. Do you believe that Casanova would have been so successful had he expressed himself through the use of slang or lower-class words?
1. Those are not my words...they belong to the REAL Scottie Pimpin, not that faker on this site who told me he only created the screen name to spill out his fear filled weak manned guts.

2. And Scottie is saying being fly hasn't nothing to do with being called a metro sexual. Back in our days brotha's who were players were always dressed fly and being some kind of faggotty metrosexual labe had nothing to do with it. He is calling for a stopping of the fake assed labels that have no right in society.

3. In the African American culture...being "tab" dressed well is the way we roll. As far back as the 60's I can remember players who dressed well got laid. When I look at the old bands from the 70's you saw brotha's who dressed well as compared to other types of musical bands where the performers who wore ripped up jeans and a teashirt. Being well dressed had nothing to do with sexual prefference.

Last edited:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not going to kill us, just confuse us

Despite my rantings here, I'm fairly open-minded and know and respect some gay people. I'm not going to bring religion or anything in this because I think religion has screwed up a lot of people, IMO. Pook's diatribe was well-done, but I'm not siding with religion on this one. Check your local Catholic Church alter boys for more answers on that.

Mystery, it's not going to kill us if metrosexual arises, but it's sure going to confuse us. I'm old enough to have lived through women wanting macho men, then sensative men, then macho-sensative men, then real men, then "bad boys," and now "metrosexuals." Make up your f--king mind.

Thanks to sosuave.com and other areas I've decided to not let women dictate my life, but in my AFC past I did let females dictate what I did and who I was. I dressed the part.

Now just observe the youngsters here, late teens and early 20's. They're already confused as sh-t and now metrosexual comes along! Sheesh, this is freakin' insane.

Men are bashed constantly in the media, but we're still labled sexist and incompetent.

I'm for equal rights, but I'm also for respect.

Does it really help the female population that men are portrayed as the guy on Everyone Blows Raymond? Does it really help that billboards read, "More reliable than most husbands."

We'd like to be the strong leaders and providers without denegrating women, but society is stepping in the way of this.

Between the bi-sexual sh-t on TV and in the movies and now metrosexual, the latest generation doesn't stand a chance.

Forget those fat, white conservatives on TV, they don't know sh-t. This website is the only place I've found that tells it like it is. Men need to get their respect back.