wh0re = 90% of women in the west = useless term

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehehehe, funny thing.

About 5 mins ago I was trying to give non-AFC advice to one of my friends. Guess what? He almost sent me to HELL because of it! "That's not right!". Ok dude! :)

He was telling me that some girl wants to get into his pants and he is afraid that he would eventually get into a relationship with her. I was saying to him that if a chick wants him to go screw her and he said nothing about getting in a relationship himself, he owe her nothing. It's all fair game. Simple thing, isn't it? Well, hehe, just heard SHUT UP DUDE!

Some guys WANT to be played. They feel it's WRONG to get a grip on your life. That's why I don't care about AFCs anymore. Dude, I DID ALL THE EFFORT TO FIND THIS FORUM. I went looking for answers. Trying to give them to people who just doesn't want it is pointless. They'll reject it, of course. They think they're fine the way they are. Yeah, they do have that option, I don't care.

And I'm not supposed to. I care about me and people who do want to change. That's why I take my time to write things on this forum. I do not know it all, but I do try to contribute with my point of view, to have my ideas accepted or rejected, that's secondary. After all, we're all here to LEARN. I do have a lot to learn, here and in real life. But many AFCs just don't want to.

Now that I clarified this, let me get back to the point.

I mean really think about it. Do you really want to be the guy who is laughed about becuase you married the local town hoe?

Nobody on this board really discussed this. But these hoes do want to marry at some point.. so what about the AFCs who marry them?
Dude, I don't want to marry a woman who doesn't meet MY expectations, be it a ho, psycho, gold-digger or whatever. Some guys put up with it, I don't. But this is ME. Guys do what they want to, as girls. My rules are mine, not anyone else's. So if the other guy want to do WTF he wants to, it's his choice and I have nothing to do with it.

I don't give a fukk about AFCs who marry them. It's their problem. I just want to make sure that guys who want to be no AFC stay away from the types of woman they don't want. These guys want some improvement in their lives.

Just an example: if I gave my AFC friends advice, they would applaud me :rolleyes: .

Reaction score
What's up with all the hor threads lately? A hor is what a hor does and hordoms are tied to a woman's out-of marriage sex encounters!!!

Let me bring simplicity and clarity to this topic since my Phd was in Ho-ology!!

A hor is "If you are sexing a girl, any girl, and she is not your wife then she is a hor and you are her pimp!!!" Why is it so difficult to understand this??

You bastards can do as you wish, but I guarantee you that if you love a woman who you are sexing who is not your wife you are a fool and it will end in failure to your detriment!!! There are hundreds of millions of men who have failed because they respected a hor as a woman!!!! This is a fact!!!!!!

Who cares what you think - look at REALITY in the last 40 years!!!! Reality is never wrong!!!!!!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whistler
People are avoiding looking at women as they are today: more sexual. But that's life. And we need to deal with it. Bytching is fine. But we shouldn't just bytch about how easy and manipulative women are. This site is about method and strategy.
Fvck 'em or avoid 'em.
this is a false notion that women are more sexual today. Women are the same as they have always been.

When you call a woman a wh0re you say it because she is a wh0re.

That isn't *****ing it is just stating the facts

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
What's up with all the hor threads lately? A hor is what a hor does and hordoms are tied to a woman's out-of marriage sex encounters!!!

Let me bring simplicity and clarity to this topic since my Phd was in Ho-ology!!

A hor is "If you are sexing a girl, any girl, and she is not your wife then she is a hor and you are her pimp!!!" Why is it so difficult to understand this??

You bastards can do as you wish, but I guarantee you that if you love a woman who you are sexing who is not your wife you are a fool and it will end in failure to your detriment!!! There are hundreds of millions of men who have failed because they respected a hor as a woman!!!! This is a fact!!!!!!

Who cares what you think - look at REALITY in the last 40 years!!!! Reality is never wrong!!!!!!

exactly don't show respect for a woman just because she is a woman. This guy wants to blind himself to the facts about hoes in a pathetic attempt to accept them as normal women.

trust me when you have a PHD ( pimpin hoe degree ) you will understand the nature of the hoe

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well like my grandpa always tell me about picking the right woman :)

"You want your wife to be a lady in the house and a ***** in the bedroom"

And the more I think about is the more I think he'd got it right. You want a proper acting nice looking (not slutty) girl for a wife in public, yet you want her to be "whorish" in the privacy of your bedroom. They key is keeping the two separate from each other, you don't want to marry a slutty/whoirish girl who acts like that in public, yet you don't want to marry a prude who will only have sex with you once a month when the moon is out :D