"We're through"

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
I nominate this thread for best "SHYT TALKING THREAD OF 2006 AWARD!" :rockon: This is so funny! Well anyways ya I kinda agree with most of the ppl, u should have just told her to have a fun time with her friends and drove home. Why? cuz it shows that you aren't clingy and that you trust her and is confident enough to leave her alone while other guys are around her.
So true. This sh1t is f-uckin hliarious!:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
if you guys read, she didnt leave him. she just said we're through while she was drunk. then she calls and begs for him back.

i think you handled it nicely though. i would want my girl with me to make me feel better, givin me massages and wat not,lol. but if she cares more about having fun with her friends than you, then i dont think it is a true relationship.

i dont feel u were being all that clingy. like someone said, if my girl was feeling bad, than i wouldnt just leave her and continue goofing off with my friends. that's something a friend would do, not a gf or bf.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. This thread rivals some of my angry tirades/e-fights back when I first joined SS! Impressive.

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm don't even understand all the hate- the only conclusion I can draw is because some of the guys here perceive you to be the threatening alpha male and want to cut you down. Cmon people, haven't you heard the phrase "Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics: Even if you win you're still retarded!"

Mr_knowit_all can we get an update? I was just thinking about your situation and regardless if she was drunk her saying "we're through" could very well be a sh!t test to see if you'd supplicate to her. Just curious :)

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LIKE FVCKING PRE-SCHOOL

mr_knowit_all: here is a question? would you rather hang out with you sick G/F or your drinking buddies. And don't give me that socialy condisioned answer. Tell the honest truth, which sounds more fun????

You did the right thing....if it was me, i woldn't have insisted that she comes with me....I'd leave her ass there, and maybe next day take my possie to the streep club, just so she can see how it feels.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and there is a chance she made out with someone else that night.....consider the facts;

-she said "we are through"
-went to her slutty friends
-was buzzed
-was mad at you
-very sorry the next day

Reaction score
spider_007 said:
oh and there is a chance she made out with someone else that night.....consider the facts;

-she said "we are through"
-went to her slutty friends
-was buzzed
-was mad at you
-very sorry the next day
you forgot another one: she doesnt respect him