We're dealing with woman-pimps as of the modern day society, it's all over

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Around, maybe, 3 years ago. I didn't even know what a day 2, flake or same night lay was. A REGULAR SAME NIGHT LAY or just ONE NIGHT STAND HAPPEND, IT JUST HAPPEND. Recently however, there has been extremely grave concern about the level of intelligence from women and how the female human mind-works.

I'm not if it's because I've been exposed to it from these type of forums, but I'm noticing more BULLSHYT from women. I call it bullshyt, because there is no logical word for it. I'd just like for some of you guys to share this epic pimp-reply from a ditsy human being;

Mad Ghost goes to call this ditsy human being, the human being or creature if you like doesn't pick up then hits Mad Ghost with a text "I'm on the phone right now. Give me 10 minutes x" So then happy-go lucky Mad Ghost waits 20 minutes, goes out to corner shop, comes back and calls again. STILL NO ANSWER?

So then Mad Ghost tries to investigate the problem? He says, "Okay, now something wrong, what are you butt naked scared of?" And gets a responded text with something like "LOOOL okay so i hate first time conversations cuz theres always awkward silences "

I mean, seriously, WHO SAYS THAT? What citizen of a country says this type of thing? I'd seriously get a better response from a kitten. No intelligent human being says this? Are Women blinded by their emotional state that it makes them lose focus of any intelligence? Why haven't male-psychologists found answers to this type of psychological mess? Whats seriously happening out there.

How do you hold you're cool when people like this, act SO MORONIC, but in the classroom can have potential straight-A's? It just beats any type of LOGIC throughout mankind. I'm going back to the old me. This is a load of baloney.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
OK here is the simple reality of your and many mens situations..

She does not like you and she is not interested. Modern women no longer simply tell you they are not interested instead they "bullsh1t" you around for fun. WHY? Cause there is an over population of desperate males and women are drunk on the power they get from the desperate act of these men . Women have no reason to tell the truth or act logical or reasonable cause few men are willing to demand sensible behaviour cause then they risk not being able to F them,,

dads are gone from homes and Women are teaching their daughters that they dont have to respect men so now we have this culture of crazy women who love these BS games you are talking about...

WHATR CAN YOU DO?

Well nothing much except get as many numbers every weekends as you can and develop a smooth game plan that you use over and over dont waste any time on a woman who gives any sort of negative responses

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I see where you're coming from DonGorgon,

But I didn't know about any of this like 2-3 years ago. I've been getting sh1t sandwiches ever since I brang myself to this community. Is it that I am now exposed to the truth and I HAVE CHANGED? along with the fact that the price of market value ***** has gone up? Why is everybody at eachothers throats and trying to spite, flame, provoke and play games?

She does not like you and she is not interested.
Then why did she give me her number like giving breadcrumbs to a pidgeon? So basicaly you're saying, you should keep you're reserve and not lose it because most of the male population are desperate? Sorry, but I can't do that, call it bullshyt macho pride. They should recieve as they give just as much. So it's basicaly free-for-all with women? The cute ones are validated all the time, they have a never-ending supply of men at their whim if they choose. This isn't the case for any of us. So it's a war without end, right?

Dude, even slvts are playing games which astounds me. I respect prostitutes moreso than civilized women of today. Honestly.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Mad Ghost, you are mad because right now you're a ghost. Didn't mean to add insult to injury, but women can have sex whenever, wherever. They can even be 70! Only the elite 8% of men have that kind of carte blanche for sex.

The only thing you can do is work on your looks, game, fame, and money. They say keep on trying, you're gonna have to. There's more men than women in this world and the overpopulation of desperate males doesn't help. Women bullsh*t with guys they aren't interested in from the get-go.

You'd best start lying. On the internet, photoshop yourself with some muscles. Put a nice house with a Phantom in the background! Women respond to a certain look. If you got it, women will want you and lust after you. If not, good luck because women know how to bullsh*t.

Now we got this whole cougar craze, and it ain't no easier. Even THEY play games and diktease more than younger women! Fat and Ugly women are like this too, and the PUA community going mainstream isn't a help!

It's all because women get jealous when you got a woman with you. And guys know they'll be straight as long as they got at least ONE woman, ANY woman who'll be willing to be seen in public with them. And that's where guys get desperate and just go for or settle for ANYTHING!

Last edited:

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Mad Ghost, you are mad because right now you're a ghost. Didn't mean to add insult to injury, but women can have sex whenever, wherever. They can even be 70! Only the elite 8% of men have that kind of carte blanche for sex.

The only thing you can do is work on your looks, game, fame, and money. They say keep on trying, you're gonna have to. There's more men than women in this world and the overpopulation of desperate males doesn't help. Women bullsh*t with guys they aren't interested in from the get-go.

You'd best start lying. On the internet, photoshop yourself with some muscles. Put a nice house with a Phantom in the background! Women respond to a certain look. If you got it, women will want you and lust after you. If not, good luck because women know how to bullsh*t.

Now we got this whole cougar craze, and it ain't no easier. Even THEY play games and diktease more than younger women! Fat and Ugly women are like this too, and the PUA community going mainstream isn't a help!

It's all because women get jealous when you got a woman with you. And guys know they'll be straight as long as they got at least ONE woman, ANY woman who'll be willing to be seen in public with them. And that's where guys get desperate and just go for or settle for ANYTHING!
That's some real sh*t right there, and I had to quote it for truth!

Jealousy is powerful, but male desperation is all over. There are far more men in this world, so women have to do a lot of weeding and choosing.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In her text she was laughing at what you said because she thought it was funny and she admitted to being kind of nervous. She wasn't rejecting you, she gave you an opening....but from what I've learned girls are flakey as hell and give their numbers out like nothing, doesn't mean much unless you have a great first meeting, focus more on the initial meeting vs. *****ing about *****es...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
nismo-4 said:

great post full of truth and reality