Went to my ex gfs house tonite, after her date with her "boy friend".

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
She doesn't want to "be with you". She wants to be with your c@ck, because Mr. BadKisser doesn't do it for her. She probably wanted him to d!ck her down tonight and he got all sappy, so she was horny and needed an outlet. And here you come, walking right into sex.

She let you walk out because even your c@ck isn't worth the hassle of your needy behavior. You ended up being the same deal as the other guy.

Shoulda took the head when she was giving it, nutted in her mouth, kissed her on the cheek and went home.

She didn't want to talk, she didn't want to "make love", she didn't want you back, she didn't want you to be her only one, she WANTED SEX. When she realized you weren't going to give it to her without the whole pressure/commitment deal, she "got tired".

At least you retained your dignity by walking out, but if you walk out on a girl to inspire a reaction on her, it's a WEAK MOVE. Because she knows you'll be back. She knows she owns you. When you walk out on a girl, it should be because you're HONESTLY DONE. Only then will she recognize this and either shape up or ship out. If which of the two she chooses matters to you, you're whipped.

Why do you keep trying these tactics instead of moving on? I dunno...you have no life, maybe? You're too insecure to believe you can find another woman, one who DOES want the same thing you do? You think this slvt is the best thing you have going for you in your life? Who knows.

But the advice stands:

1. Next her.
2. Learn life.
Crap...this thread has me wanting a bl0wjob now. :D

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to my old oneitis today... good thing I am half way across the country so she can't stop by my house or anything. Let me tell you a little bit about her. besides being hot, she dates a guy she admits she doesn't like. She always has her eyes out for something better... he is just like you, he whines, he is bad in bed (well I don't know that mucha bout you, but he sucks) he says i love you every other sentence.. and to show you how much she likes him, she will be on the way to his house, on the phone with me, and when she gets there won't get off the phone "he's not important, don't worry about him".. the only reason she dates him is because his dad is a producer at a TV station and has promised her a job when she graduates from college next year, a job in front of the camera... she's basicaly has as close to an arranged marrage as you can get.. (her mom is basically *****ing her out)

why do i tell you this... lets say you are the BF.. lets look at the situtation 5 years from now.. lets say they DO get married. first of all, this guy is living a false life. I am very well off, well enough to were I don't have to work again a day in my life. HOwever, my kids, even more so with my boys, will earn their own way int he world, and not live off me. The day they turn 18 they are out the door.. same thing my parents did with me, same thing my grandparents did with my dad, same thing his parents (so i have heard) did. It's tough, but you are doing a favor for the boy/man. I don't live though my parents. **** I pay my little sisters private school tutition... you know how good that feels? My grandmom doesn't work because of me.. you know how good it feels to tell your grandmom who works 2-3 jobs all her life to stay at home and watch soap operas all day long? I dont understand how men smooch off of parents, I don't care how rich they are, it's soo fufilling to do **** yourself.. even when I first turned 18 and started my company and my business partner and I got our first apartment.. it was laid to the T. We put so much effort and time in that place.. and it was ours. That's all that mattered.

more importantly, she won't cheat on him, at least physically. I know her well enought o know she is about her money, she won't **** her job up by screwing around... but she will eventually leave him the second she moved on to greener pastures. So what are you now? 28 29 years old, divorced, and she gets half of what you have

He may win the battle, but he will without question loose the war.

She doesn't like you. Hell, I will bet money they YOU don't like you. And that's fine. what's done is done. Move on. Grow, live, and all will be well.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAVER1CK said:
here is an idea that has crossed my mind many times when in my big AFC faze.

Take her to a very meaningful place to you... some where you love very much... make love to her and tell her how much you love her.. blah blah.. all that romantic ****.

then after that is all said and done, and you 2 are cuddling... pull out the 9 and drill her 3 times in the chest as you tell her "its going to be all right babe. I love you. I will see you soon... I love you"

and as shes dieing and looking at you, blow a few rounds into your chest and die together.
LOL, WTF man! I did not see that comin..lol.:crackup:

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Both of you MFers is crazy LOL

We can't help you here if you intend to stay with this woman. If we were to help you, we'd have you stop talking to her and we'd teach you the way of the DJ. Cuz right now... you're something else

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
ok guys... i cut contact...

shes been calling me like crazy today.....

i dont care if i get banned anymore.... i came here to seek help and if i get banned for it then so be it.

Im dasaniwater aka Wheyprotein aka dondan.... im not a troll. everything i write about is 100% truth.. well anyways thanks for all the help.... i know someday ill learn.. and wont hurt anymore..

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
ok guys... i cut contact...

shes been calling me like crazy today.....

i dont care if i get banned anymore.... i came here to seek help and if i get banned for it then so be it.

Im dasaniwater aka Wheyprotein aka dondan.... im not a troll. everything i write about is 100% truth.. well anyways thanks for all the help.... i know someday ill learn.. and wont hurt anymore..
SAME ***** AS THE ONE WHO CLAIMED THAT SHES PREGNANT?
dude you wont cut contact you'll never have the balls too.your a fuiking waste of LIfe
your life is a total waste. I rather give your life to a hungry kid in africa. your a ****ing c0ck sucking azz kissing afc dip ****

your are a troll, and you will get banned. and yes you DO care if you get banned because if you didnt you wouldnt have made 3+ accounts you fuking moron,
i feel soo bad that ppl actually help you, i could easily see that u are a liar.. you ****ed up to many times in ur post.

dude take a ****ing gun and shoot yourself with it. honestly im not joking..

YOU ARE A WASTE OF LIFE, yea and i tell you straight up too i dont have a problem

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
GOD u guys r such fags seriously............this guy first of all is ****in HOT i kno wat he looks like....he can pull ***** so fast its not even funny

his ex gf is a ****in hb10 too.....he ****ed her many many times.......and yes not he feels like he loves her

cut him some slack - hes been ****in hb10 ***** for a year now, obv hes gonna be all upset stressed about it cuz ITS HIS FIRST SERIOUS GF EVER

w/e all ur advices suck, i gave him real advice on AIM so DonDan, just do what i say

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
ok guys... i cut contact... No you didnt cuz ur a fuking *****hh

shes been calling me like crazy today..... same news 10 months ago when she claimed she was"pregnant"

i dont care if i get banned anymore.... i came here to seek help and if i get banned for it then so be it. YES YOU DO, IF YOU DIDNT YOU WOULDNT HAVE MADE THIS FUKING ACCOUNT, ALONG WITH YOUR OTHER 3+ ACCOUNTS

Im dasaniwater aka Wheyprotein aka dondan.... YES YOU ARE, THE SAME FAGGOT, AND WILL ALWAYS BE. LIFELESS

im not a troll. YES YOU ARE

everything i write about is 100% truth.. NO IT ISNT, IF IT WAS YOU'D LEARN LONG TIME AGO. FUNNY THING IS YOU WRITE THE SAME BULSHIET FROM 10 MONTHS AGO, SAME OL **** "CANT LEAVE MY EX SHE LOVES ME I LOVE HER" FUK U

well anyways thanks for all the help.... i know someday ill learn.. and wont hurt anymore..
FUK YOUR HELP, YOU WILL NEVER LEARN, YOU'RE ONLY HURTING YOURSELF

NOW PROVE ME WRONG AZZHOLE

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
GOD u guys r such fags seriously............this guy first of all is ****in HOT i kno wat he looks like....he can pull ***** so fast its not even funny

his ex gf is a ****in hb10 too.....he ****ed her many many times.......and yes not he feels like he loves her

cut him some slack - hes been ****in hb10 ***** for a year now, obv hes gonna be all upset stressed about it cuz ITS HIS FIRST SERIOUS GF EVER

w/e all ur advices suck, i gave him real advice on AIM so DonDan, just do what i say
Funny thing is all of your advice sucks. no one likes you. you spend all your life here, your whole life revokes around LOOKS.. OMG LOOKS MATTER doesnt take a fuking genius to notice.

tell me when you're finish kissing dondan's ass

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least this thread is good for entertainment value.

It's a good laugh :up:

Let's hope he's learning. We'll see in the near future.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Google Borderline Personality Disorder. It might give you some insight into why you can't move on from this mental train wreck of a girl.

PIMP

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats up doggy... hey what are you doing tomarow.. i dont have work or school, do you wanna kick it? hit the cell? tomarow the party crowed comes into town, if you wanna get your mind of this chick the best way to do it to get more chicks... SOO many milfs tomarow doggy..

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Google Borderline Personality Disorder. It might give you some insight into why you can't move on from this mental train wreck of a girl.

PIMP

this is true

shes hot he showed me a pic of her....if he could just get mentally detached from her, hed have a good **** buddy