well this behaviour is just confusing...

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For ****s sake The room mate again (lets' call her K, things were fine last night but today is a whole other story I have had filthy looks, been spoken too in a sharp tone and bascially ignored...and I have no idea why, she has NO RIGHT to be this way too me because we are not involved we haven't even had sex at first I thought oh she is having a bad day and played it off but she was fine with my other room mate and even cooked for him, she had a friend over and she offered me food because she obviously saw that K was bieng rude...so yeah any clues?, is it because I went and saw her at work about some flat stuff?

I'm puzzled and Yes I care, this is where I live you know...anyways as soon as I knew that this was the *****y mood she was in, I just concentrated on speaking to her friend and joking around and playing with her.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being co-dependent - and dependent on how she treats you.

Why should you care?

Be independent.

Why rely and give power to someone else?

fvck man, make your own food.

Be above everyone - in though and mind.

If she's giving you sh#t attitude then just ignore the b#tch.

You've got to be stronger.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took the words out of my mouth! ..........

Originally posted by NewMan
Stop being co-dependent - and dependent on how she treats you.

Why should you care?

Be independent.

Why rely and give power to someone else?

fvck man, make your own food.

Be above everyone - in though and mind.

If she's giving you sh#t attitude then just ignore the b#tch.

You've got to be stronger.
dito.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes but it's hard to ignore someone you live with right?, I was just thinking that I shouldn't let it get too me because that is exactly she wants...

The thing is I AM being made to feel uncomfortable in my home and I am not sure what to do about this.

I still don't understand why she is a being ***** too me and yet she is coming to a party of my friends???.

If she is a ***** too me there I will let it be known excactly what I think of her, I don't need all this bull**** you know, this is my home and there is no need for any of it...I told my room mate and he laughed and said 'you guys shouild just **** and get it over and done with' and I said you are joking right?, it would be worse if that happened.

I think you guys missed the part where I said I was flirting with her friend as well...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well here's an idea... *duh*

It could be a million reasons... why dont u just take her aside and ASK her whats bothering her/whats wrong? simple enough, no?:rolleyes:

Laterz...

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Well here's an idea... *duh*

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
It could be a million reasons... why dont u just take her aside and ASK her whats bothering her/whats wrong? simple enough, no?:rolleyes:

Laterz...
:mad:There is No need to be an a s s h o l e about it man...PEOPLE COME TO THESE FORUMS LOOKING FOR ADVICE NOT SMART ASS WANKERS...The point is why should I have to ask her?, there is no reason for her to be this way in the first place.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is why should I have to ask her?, there is no reason for her to be this way in the first place.
understand that she'll be able to give you a much better explaination of whats on her mind, than anyone here can.

duttylove

Don Juan
Reaction score
understand that woman have irrational behaviour and think with there emotions. dont take it personally she will get over whats bothering her. if you want to know whats up just ask her and save your self the hassle of waiting round n asking people on here.

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldnt surprise me one bit if she is mad at you for not wanting her. Some girls CANNOT handle not being wanted by a certain guy.

:eek:

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is No need to be an a s s h o l e about it man...PEOPLE COME TO THESE FORUMS LOOKING FOR ADVICE NOT SMART ASS WANKERS

Forgive me if i am wrong but this is a Don Juan website not an Agony Aunt forum.

I was reading all your posts and was going to post with an awnser similar to ~ªêQµïTª$~

However if u aint got the balls to ask the girl, why give you any other ideas.

The whole point of bein Don Juan is to be at peace with yourself in regards to women so that when they pull this bullsh!t on you you handle it.

Personally if she was off with me for no apparant reason i would blow the ***** off, i aint just talking about women, if anyone treated me with such disrespect i would blow them off to.

Negative feeling do not serve you so why let someone make you feel that way.

Ricard

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she told me she was too drunk to talk and I said to her something along the lines of 'well I did ask her 'are things cool with us?' and she said 'yeah I guess', and I said 'what is that I guess?' and she goes 'stop making a big deal out of little things and I said' it is a Big Deal because I am uncomfortable where I live and don't like to feel that way, why should I?', and she said nothing and I said it needs to be resolved could we go somewhere private and talk?' and she said 'nah' and walked off, so I went up behind her and said in her ear 'well go and get ****ed then...I didn't even want you at this party... thanks for ruining my night.'

The girl that I had been talking too for most of the night, came over, gave her a filthy look and grabbed my arm and said come on and have a drink with me...(Little did I know that this girl had a boyfried who wasn't there so no action here)

she stayed on, I ignored her and all through the night in the corner of my eye she did all her flirting bull**** , whispered to her friend, looked over you know like High School girls do. and we had some interesting looks, her friend would often look over to see if I was looking at them or watching me kick it with this cutie...but yeah fuyck this *****, she is going to the ballet with my room mate!!!! and I said to him...I'm not cool with this but good luck and if you start ****ing her could you let me know because this is my house...thanks...

:down:

Thanks for your comments and sorry to get abrasive I was drinking when I wrote all of this.

Last edited:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaun_Don: dude.. take it easy... just go up to her in a day or 2, tell her that u never meant to be so harsh on her and tell her to get f*cked, but it was just pissing u off that the ppl that u LIVE with are randomly being offish to you for no reason but its kewl now, its overs.

When she tols you thats its nothing and that you should leave it, u should have, and if happens again, then tell her that it IS something because its happening more thanx once.

The other $lut with the bf that was flirting with you.... just ignore her, and her friend that’s trying to help her CHEAT on her bf and cause sh!t.

You need to take control man, not let them get to you, and yes, they LIVE with you, but that doesn’t mean that you should give them so much power over u. If someone is being a ***** to you for a day, big deal, ignore them till they cut out the bull****. its not the end of the world, ppl have bad days, and there could be a million reasons for them being in a bad mood, so if after u ask them what’s wrong and they say nothing and that u should forget about it, then just leave it be and pretend nothing happened, unless it happens again.

Take it easy man;)

Laterz...