Well the girl didnt give a dam care about me made me mince meat so F'd UP. It sucks..

Reaction score
Well texted with her she complained about stuff I was completley ahonest with her and said all the things I wanted to say and she ignore me and I said I wanted an explationation NOTHINg she wont say i dont wanna see you I dont want you or goodbye or were done or NOTHING just NOTHING.

tomorrow im gonna drop off flowers and a letter with rap lyrics i wrote for her and tell her its the last girl I am ever loving. Tomorrow Paul The Master will be on a serious LOOOONG road to become a Don Juan. He is joining Wingman group he is going to read these books he is going to go out MORE and talk to ALOT of women and practice and hopefully get more then 5 lays this year and break records wish me luck guys and I am heartbroken for the LAST TIME!

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No no no flowers and rap lyrics. Please don't do that. Listen to Mauser. You mind as well drop off your balls in a jar along with the flowers and music.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please god. Do not send her flowers or rap music, and PLEASE dont tell her she is the last girl youll love. PLEASE dear god.

Post up the lyrics though. I want to read them :)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thelonewolflegend said:
tomorrow im gonna drop off flowers and a letter with rap lyrics i wrote for her and tell her its the last girl I am ever loving.
you're trolling right? you can't be serious, right? right?

c'mon, nobody actually does this crap outside of mediocre chick flicks right? ...right?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
you're trolling right? you can't be serious, right? right?

c'mon, nobody actually does this crap outside of mediocre chick flicks right? ...right?
LoL i thought the same thing. The flowers and write a letter = Has to be trolling. If not then....

Henuff

Don Juan
Reaction score
thelonewolflegend said:
tomorrow im gonna drop off flowers and a letter with rap lyrics i wrote for her and tell her its the last girl I am ever loving.
Please dont. That'll do more harm than good.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the girl from the complaining thread and quick interest raising thread?
thelonewolflegend said:
Well texted with her she complained about stuff I was completley ahonest with her and said all the things I wanted to say and she ignore me and I said I wanted an explationation NOTHINg she wont say i dont wanna see you I dont want you or goodbye or were done or NOTHING just NOTHING.
Bro, now your hamster is running. See how the silence works? This was my point in the interest level thread. Kill you fvcking hamster and stop wanting an explanation or an argument or any poignant moment with this girl. NC AND MOVE ON. It's HER loss.

Read the bible and focus on your inner game for a while. I know it hurts but turn that into resolve not resentment. It will get better.

And no disrespect, but you asked for advice in those threads and got some good input. You should have listened.

Reaction score
Lauren you just had my love truly finally starving
taking my heart and like a turkey you started carving
getting me thru alot kicking me out of my drug depression
ill never want to lose a time we had or any session
your the last girl ill ever love and marriage cant for me
playa 4 life just ask too $hort and yes you woll see
as he and the crew said them girls aint loyal
gotta keep em on their feet cant keep em spoiled
you gave me something that i missed in a long time
I know you had it made up already down the line
you did good just getting you running thru my mind
may not be the best but good memories are hard to find
a huge change has to come to the masters romance life
because when he falls in love he just gets cut thru like a knife
so it was good knowing you i cant hate you forever
the love and memories i will forget never.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's great that you're sending her flowers. Next, you should send her a letter every single day telling her you love her, and that your life is meaningless without her. Girls love when a guy romances her like that. Accept total blame for everything, even if it's something completely her fault. Even something like her tripping on the stairs "Oh I'm so sorry I made you trip! Please forgive me". That way she knows you're being honest. Don't forget to beg and plead for her to give you another chance. Guilting her on hurting you is the best way to her heart.

Remember, if it works in the movies, it works in real life.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thelonewolflegend said:
Lauren you just had my love truly finally starving
taking my heart and like a turkey you started carving
getting me thru alot kicking me out of my drug depression
ill never want to lose a time we had or any session
your the last girl ill ever love and marriage cant for me
playa 4 life just ask too $hort and yes you woll see
as he and the crew said them girls aint loyal
gotta keep em on their feet cant keep em spoiled
you gave me something that i missed in a long time
I know you had it made up already down the line
you did good just getting you running thru my mind
may not be the best but good memories are hard to find
a huge change has to come to the masters romance life
because when he falls in love he just gets cut thru like a knife
so it was good knowing you i cant hate you forever
the love and memories i will forget never.
OP, you cant be serious right?

How old are you? You are seriously making the mistakes Id expect of a teenager.

Men of SS, are there really many grown men like OP out there in the world acting like this?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I retract my previous statement. She already has his balls locked away. It's game over. Thank you for playing.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
Hilarious. Dude is a troll.
^This

You guys..... smh

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
Hilarious. Dude is a troll.
There used to be a guy posting as "Lonewolf", this might be him. He was a troll. Posted some long ass troll thread about meeting some old rich virgin Asian woman who sent him presents in the mail and flew him around the world on trips. Check it out if you have the time.

Reaction score
I am giving it one lastry she is my last chance at love. I am dropping off a rose with letter and rap lyrics, cd with songs and picture of us.