Well, my clubbing skills just aren't up to par with everything else.

SmoothIsSex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only been to a club twice now. I didn't exactly know how much of a "b!tch shield" girls put up until I actually walked in. It's high! Understandable, needless to say. I have no problem chatting and dancing with the women, but after that, it feels different. So I wondered what it was I was doing in every other social situation that I wasn't doing in a clubbing situation. I went back to the DJ Bible. It's given me some extra pointers to keep in mind so we'll see what happens again. I'm thinking I know what my problem is though. Since I haven't gone to clubs and danced too often, I do tend to feel uncertain of what is "too aggressive" in a club. Mainly because I've heard of fights breaking out in clubs with jealous guys having a problem with other guys dancing with their women. Quite frankly, I don't need a huge bouncer throwing me out over me taking someone else's girl. That's just stupid. Can any of you relate to me though?

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get to be buddies with all of the bouncers. Know them by their first names, tip em if you can, take a few minutes before running into the club to ask how they've been. Then guess who's getting tossed when someone starts sh!t with you? :D

If you're really not comfortable with the high aggression levels to get the girls, read up and pay the most attention to the parts of the DJB that specify how to draw people to you. Some guys like to be in the driving seat all of the time, others (like me) prefer to play it very cool and work the girls to make the first moves. It can be more difficult depending on your personality, but it might work out better in the end for you.

DJing success comes mostly from operating in your comfort zone, so either get better at what you're comfortable doing, or learn to be comfortable doing new things....

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ask the girl "do you have a boyfriend" Whatever she answers push her away lightly and say "Whoa, I've heard of girls like you, I know he's around here somewhere(flick your head around to find him)"

If he ever actually does show up, pretend like you know him. When he says no, say "yeah, your jack". blah blah blah, "Whoa, I must be in the wrong club!"

Conversely, you can always pull the BF destroyer. Talk about him like he's the world's biggest AFC, usually does a nice trick for the girl whether she's got one or not.

True Realness

Don Juan
Reaction score
SmoothIsSex said:
I've only been to a club twice now. I didn't exactly know how much of a "b!tch shield" girls put up until I actually walked in. It's high! Understandable, needless to say. I have no problem chatting and dancing with the women, but after that, it feels different. So I wondered what it was I was doing in every other social situation that I wasn't doing in a clubbing situation. I went back to the DJ Bible. It's given me some extra pointers to keep in mind so we'll see what happens again. I'm thinking I know what my problem is though. Since I haven't gone to clubs and danced too often, I do tend to feel uncertain of what is "too aggressive" in a club. Mainly because I've heard of fights breaking out in clubs with jealous guys having a problem with other guys dancing with their women. Quite frankly, I don't need a huge bouncer throwing me out over me taking someone else's girl. That's just stupid. Can any of you relate to me though?

When I go to nightclubs, I look for girls who are dancing alone and casually make my way over to them for the most part. The "b1tch-shield" that you're referring to tends to happen when guys try to approach a group of girls dancing together in a circle (don't worry to much about this though, alot of girls actually go to clubs to dance with eachother while tuning out the men). As far as your concern about being "too aggressive", I'm assuming you mean when it comes to dancing with a girl. Grinding to music is supposed to be overtly sexual, so when you get an erection (and you will), don't be embarrased about that because it isn't too aggressive at all. Girls know exactly what they're doing when they grind all over a guy; they want you to get hard so let them feel it when it does, trust me. However, try to keep your hands in the safe areas until you fully guage her vibe toward you. You can start out with your hands on her hips or upper thighs, but don't be afraid to test the waters if she seems to be really into the grind with you.

smoothoperator86

Don Juan
Reaction score
think about your mindset when u asked ur question. you sound like ur worried about what could go wrong, versus what should go right. I like the idea of talkin to the bouncers (props to s1nn3r), and don't worry about the bf's if it isn't obvious that they're together. dancing can be thought of in the same way you pick up a girl, its not what you do, its how you do it (a bit cliche but true). u'll get better, don't worry about it.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I just grab a drink,put my back against a wall or speaker and grab the hand of whatever sluttly looking girl I feel like.Most of the time they grind,sometime no.

That or just walking around staring at chics,or chatting up girls that are dancing super close to me with there backs turned.(The club way of women saying they wanna **** tnite).

Bigworm

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah grinding a girl with a boner poking her on the ass is a sure way to end in ackward land. :nono:

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm Cuban/Dominican and Bajan(Barbados,as in west indies,as in black).

Thats how we do.

Even I go to a Spanish club or party,if we're dancing to Merengue,Bachata,son,or Salsa that's how you usually approach women and you have your wood on your bush half the time with those styles of music too.

Cultural differnces--IMO it's easier to get laid in a latino culture.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clubs are tremendously overrated anyhow.
All you get from a club is a cheap lay and someone to kick out in the morning.

Club 'game' is just a matter of catching the right lady on the right night in the right mood. It's more luck than anything.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigworm said:
yeah grinding a girl with a boner poking her on the ass is a sure way to end in ackward land. :nono:
I disagree. Though, why do you think this?

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the club, have fun, don't expect to go home with some1. You were right about the ***** shield, its high. Heres whats wrong with the club.

1. Most girls don't want to go home with some1 (slut complex. Every girl has one to some extent. Fear of being a slut)

2. Tons of guys, harder to stand out and harder to have a normal convo with *BOOM BOOM BOOM DA DA DA DA DA NA NA NA BOOM BOOM* in the the backgroud (Say that 12 times fast).

3. Most girls don't want to meet guys in the club. Even sluts would like the idea of one day just goiing to the supermarket and Wa La..they meet prince charming. So unexpected.

4. Most girls are looking to get free drinks. talk to an attractive girl about the club scene sometime and ask about how often they pay for anything.

5. Their friends are around. Think about how differently you act around your friends, girls are no different.

Look just go to the club and have fun getting free vertical lap dances with average and/or beautiful women. Yeah Yeah I know, never say never. But trust me if you do go home with a girl that should be the last time you see her.

BTW Joke of the day:

Whats the difference between a ***** and a slut?

A slut has sex with everyone a ***** has sex with everyone but you.