Well I need to know how to get popular, social status or women suggesting I sleep....

Reaction score
with their friends. In 2013 and 2014 I did rapping at shows and things like that and had women like me that way and want to talk to me but since I got in car wreck I don't really do much anymore of rapping or anything that seems really cool or women would like or have any social status or power anymore.

What does a guy by himself do, to gain social status or popularity with people women or guys and make friends with women sleep with them and have their friends want to sleep with you as well? I know it feels like high school thats why I get mad sometimes but I am accepting this fact and want to start from scrach.

So How?????

Reaction score
I dont got pm from u i have no one to rap with i dont know anywhere i can get shows i got no fanbase its what my friends had.

Reaction score
thelonewolflegend said:
I dont got pm from u i have no one to rap with i dont know anywhere i can get shows i got no fanbase its what my friends had.
I feel you. You where working with their fanbase. There's other things you can do, and do you want to meet babes like that where they think you do something "cool", don't like the real you or does that matter?

Reaction score
I dont care dude i just need to meet women in social circles that are hot n get laid i already fed up mine so help

Reaction score
thelonewolflegend said:
I dont care dude i just need to meet women in social circles that are hot n get laid i already fed up mine so help
Get in good circles... Work on your image, dress and body. It helps to have friends in the circles you want to work, you already know that. So make new friends. Females can put you in the circles. You know what to do, you are *****footing around.

Reaction score
How do i ask a female to put me in her social circle? She never hangs out with me unless i bug her and thats once in a while

Dirtbagz

Banned
Reaction score
thelonewolflegend said:
with their friends. In 2013 and 2014 I did rapping at shows and things like that and had women like me that way and want to talk to me but since I got in car wreck I don't really do much anymore of rapping or anything that seems really cool or women would like or have any social status or power anymore.

What does a guy by himself do, to gain social status or popularity with people women or guys and make friends with women sleep with them and have their friends want to sleep with you as well? I know it feels like high school thats why I get mad sometimes but I am accepting this fact and want to start from scrach.

So How?????

impress them with the fact your the most successful seduction troll in so suaves history.