well, did i F*ck up again?

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
After a failure with a HB in second block. (all i did was smile and give her a whats up nod, to which i received a nasty look that i tried to play off)
I talked to a girl in 3rd whom expressed interest in me. we made some conversation and convinced her to try out a new hairstyle for me. she did, but i wasnt around to see it. skip to the next day.

I decided to make a move. me being me i waited till the end of class hoping i wouldnt have to hit on her in front of her friends (and EX) and hesitation grew within me. I decided to go balls out and as i tried to contain my nervousness, went up and put my arm around her and negged her for not having the hairstyle for me that day. I dont think it went well with her but she said she would date me.

next day, being the last day of spring break, i said F*ck it and asked what she was doing over spring break. I then invited her to go to the shooting range. I gave her my number and she texted me. This is how it went.

HB: Kevin?
Me: Good guess. whose this?
HB: It's HB
Me:haha, did you think i gave you the wrong number?
(No response) and hour later after my workout i texted
Me:If i dont have work sunday we can make some noise on the range.
HB:i thought you did.
HB: sorrii i didnt text back sooner. i misplaced my phone.

where did i screw up and how can i fix this if i did? i dont know why but i feel like im slowly digging myself into a hole here.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brotip: Calm the **** down.

To me it seems you did perfectly fine. Don't let your anxiety about ****ing up, well, **** you up.

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
The one thing that sticks out for me is that face that you're taking a girl to a shooting range. It's not necessarily bad, just a pretty "unique" place to bring a date. :p
haha. well theres not much to do where i live. and i remember reading a post about how action dates are the best. So naturally my first option is the gun cabinet. i thought it was pretty creative haha

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, that actually is a pretty creative date. Completely out of the ordinary as well. Tell us how it goes.

mr_guido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck, sounds better than some instances I've heard bro! She's just playing coy. :D