well cant meet women at work and dont go school. where?

Reaction score
How do u join social circles if im only in 1 and theres no girls of interest to me and besides online? And in no clubs

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you physically active? I would start running, start small and do a 5k in your area. Lots of good looking girls run. Running and races have a good atmosphere around them, everyone is supportive of each other because "we're all in this together" and such.

I've recently gotten into this for the health aspect of it, but I know if I keep at it the chances of possibly meeting someone are pretty high, and a bonus that we already have something in common.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Tinder. Hate it or love it, most of the girls on there are sexually available and seeking someone.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Building_and_Loan said:
Are you physically active? I would start running, start small and do a 5k in your area. Lots of good looking girls run. Running and races have a good atmosphere around them, everyone is supportive of each other because "we're all in this together" and such.

I've recently gotten into this for the health aspect of it, but I know if I keep at it the chances of possibly meeting someone are pretty high, and a bonus that we already have something in common.
Lots.

Not only are you improving yourself but you're going to meet women who share a similar hobby...

I consider running a "booty territory" because every girl has the most bubbly butt you'll ever see but hampered by a small to medium boob size...

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last of the Alphas said:
Hey buddy, didn't know you were a mod now. Congrats on the promotion.
Thanks man!

It's honestly not that big of a deal to be honest. But I have noticed that I gravitate towards authority on some level, hence my career choice...

Reaction score
I cant get no girls on tinder to meet i ask to hangout they ifnore me i have foot drop i cant run right now

kool_keef

Reaction score
join a MeetUp group, preferably the networking groups. Plenty of chicks who are new in town attend network meetups to make new friends. They won't have their guard up

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take dancing lessons, take a language course, go to church (if you're into that), take a cooking course, join a club, play a sport make some friends get them to introduce you to women, get a job working somewhere that women work. At the end of the day a lot of people meet when they are drinking and partying; once you get a few friends that are girls then use them for networking, keep it platonic and get them to party with you and bring their friends.

Reaction score
How and where can i do this stuff how do i make ladyfriends and them introdude? Thr one i have wont introduce nlme to anyone she told me she kept eyes open but i know she bsin

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.gatewaypets.com/get-involved/become-a-volunteer/

I keep telling you, animal charities are chick city. Notice how you have no interest in this idea? Yeah, every other guy feels the same way, which is why it's like 90% women at anything to do with something about saving animals. Do what other guys won't do, and you will have opportunities they don't have.