welcome to the 2006/2007 - online dating is the BEST way to meet women now

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
in actuality, theres nothin to argue about here - i am telling u straight up shezz that ive used myspace/internet to get with dozens of girls just like u use goign out and sarging, u cant argue with results, cuz the RESULT is all that matters in the end, correct?

and fyi shezz, my game is always on when i chill with these girls, and im tryin to argue my point to u cuz i KNOW ur not just some flamer and u actually good with girls too, so stop fightin about this!!!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Whatever you say man...Whatever you say...:flowers:

Skip, skip, skip to my Lou
Skip to my Lou, my darling!

Lost my partner, what'll I do

I'll find another one, prettier, too.

Can't get a red bird, blue bird'll do.

Flies in the sugarbowl, shoo, shoo, shoo.

Sarge On...:up:
i kno u might have never heard of this, but i got skip2mylou from the AND1 Streetball player Skip to My Lou aka real name Rafer Alston

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
online dating = :yawn:

Nothing memorable about meeting your girl online

Unless you're on your computer most of your life, as a DJ, you shouldn't have to meet women online. If you're a DJ, you meet enough girls outside.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Finally some sense, something worth reading from yourself.

Correct - it is about results, it dosn't matter if you run the ball or decide to throw it long, where both in this game to get the touchdown - in any way possible. All i was saying is that i prefer to actually see the woman in all her glory before i take the plunge to get with her.

Good Luck Man

Sarge On...

PS - Yeah ive heard of Skip To My Lou - Not as good as Hotsauce though :yes:
if u wanna c the BEST streetball player ever, u wanna search for Rory AKA Disaster.....the kid is 15 and is better than SKip2mylou multiplied by Hotsauce lol

on a serious note, i also like to see the woman b4 takign the plunge with her, which is why id say 10-15% of the time, when i dont like what i see in real life after settin up a date, i BAIL RIGHT AWAY....a jerk move to do, but necessary

still tho, what works works..........look at the name of the thread tho? u cant deny that even in the last 5 years meetin chicks to hookup online has SKYROCKETED in popularity

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Ladies and Gentleman

Here we have something that is known as a Keyboard Jockey. Notice how the KBJ as no idea how to spell, no clue with punctuation and basically talks nonsense in a bid to create himself an online ego. Obviously, they spend valuable time behind their computer screens, typing up theory that they THINK will work or that works on Ugly Girls on the internet - but never putting it into practice outside the cables and binary code.

Skip - not only are you a KBJ, but you are a docile, idiotic vending machine of
useless information. The only 'Good' information that you give is either copy pasted from the bible or simply a quick Hash job that you've tried to make look like your own. Come back when you've actually picked up a girl on the street or in the mall, and no - Ebay dosnt count.

Sarge On...
:up:

My thoughts precisely! :up:

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
shezz welcome to 2006 - less sluts and attention *****s on myspace then there r in bars, less bytches, less fake #s, its actually a BETTER place to meet chicks if u wanna hook up, I CAN SIT THERE AND INSTANT MESSAGE 5 GIRLS AND GET 4 OF THEIR #'s IN 30 minutes!!!! and i use those stats, cuz about 2 weeks ago, i actually did that.......1 of those #s resulted in sex, 2 have resulted in make out sessions and handjobs (soon to be sex), and 1 turned out to be a bytch........so u tellin me it isnt the real world when im bustin a nut inside some girl or if im gettin jacked off in the shower by a girl??? THATS not the real world???

SARGE THE **** ON
Just stop. Please. I'm sick to death of hearing you go on and on about MySpace. Please, if you want people to listen to you and respect your opinion, stop shoving it in their faces.

This arguement is pointless. You use MySpace for the result, others use real life for the joy of the approach. End of story. Done, it's finished. Move On.

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Ladies and Gentleman

Here we have something that is known as a Keyboard Jockey. Notice how the KBJ as no idea how to spell, no clue with punctuation and basically talks nonsense in a bid to create himself an online ego. Obviously, they spend valuable time behind their computer screens, typing up theory that they THINK will work or that works on Ugly Girls on the internet - but never putting it into practice outside the cables and binary code.

Skip - not only are you a KBJ, but you are a docile, idiotic vending machine of
useless information. The only 'Good' information that you give is either copy pasted from the bible or simply a quick Hash job that you've tried to make look like your own. Come back when you've actually picked up a girl on the street or in the mall, and no - Ebay dosnt count.

Sarge On...
:up:
Couldn't have said it better myself. Im not a big fan of jockey's giving out information to new members like its Pook Material. Most of Skips posts are pretty consistant on helping you get no where. Most of what he suggests has been posted if you do a simple search. Hes inflating his own online ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.