welcome to the 2006/2007 - online dating is the BEST way to meet women now

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
guys, this isnt the 90s, this isnt even 2003.........we now live in a world SO advanced in technology, that u must realize, PUA tactics HAVE changed....i thought about it and i realize why i personally have so much success online:

the times are changing

girls/women who put themselves online no matter what website it is are SHOWING all men that they WANT to be hit on and they wanna hook up/date/get married

girls/women on the streets/clubs/malls/coffee shops - u never kno if they r engaged, lesbian, feminist, virgin, slutty....u simply DONT KNOW when u see them out there

and BELIEVE IT OR NOT, the internet has developed so much that it is here to HELP US GUYS WEED OUT THE ONES WHO ARENT INTERESTED........u can run a search on hell knows how many different websites for "single, 18-25, slim, jewish, caucasian" and u will know right away that ur talking to a girl thats YOUR type - most significantly meeting ur most important needs such as NOT MARRIED and NOT GAY lol

you guys really gotta realize, the internet IS taking over, and ITS APPARENT

u go cold approach girls on the street, SEE WHERE THAT GETS U....chicks actually get CREEPED OUT when u go up to them and start small talk..........BUT it is good practice to do that so ur not shy around girls, its deff GOOD to cold approach, but its not somethin thats gonna get u anywhere

in the last 10 years, theres been a DRASTIC turn from approaching in reality to approaching in cyber-reality - so much that now girls think its less weird/creepy to hit on them online than in person

I PERSONALLY hit on girls on myspace and tell them i want them, they r hot, and i say lets chill sometime, and they say "sure".....they dont really say "oh, ur from online, i cant meet u"...........................

TIMES HAVE CHANGED

GET USED TO IT

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, your post on "How to Sarge on Myspace" is DJ Bible worthy.

I found some old, beloved thread on How to Sarge Online (in the archive or the Bible), and they said that it doesn't matter if you put up a picture!!!

Damn, maybe in 2001 it didn't matter, but not now!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
which thread of mine u talkin bout? i had like 3 the last week, each one is related and in more detail than the 1 before it

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=108030

You said that if a chick isn't thrilled with how you look, and if she sound reluctant to give you your number after 20 minutes on IM, you're wasting your time.

I never thought of that, but it's so true. You can't put a chick on "the back burner" with on line dating. Decent-looking chicks on line have so many responses, that the back burner pushes you off the stove and onto the floor. Persistence gets you nowhere.

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
u go cold approach girls on the street, SEE WHERE THAT GETS U....chicks actually get CREEPED OUT when u go up to them and start small talk..........BUT it is good practice to do that so ur not shy around girls, its deff GOOD to cold approach, but its not somethin thats gonna get u anywhere
this man speaks from (no) experience!

do we really need a new post every week about how to pick up girls online, this isnt anything new... and you should explore all avenues of picking up girls... yes even dreaded cold approaches...

its like getting into mma and only practicing one style... learn a little bit of everything master none... times change dont rely on online dating to be your only source of tail.. i find online sarging realativly easy... going out in the field is a bit harder

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip, I respect you, what works for you is absolutely fine.

But please, stop shoving this on-line dating down our throats. It's just a constant barrage of opinion, which you're entitled to, but people wouldn't react negatively to your ideas if you weren't throwing it at them all the time.

It works for you, and other people too, fine. But I like a challenge. I want to look with my own 2 eyes, and take that women to places she has never been before, whether she bloody well likes it or not. I don't want to look at a touched up picture of someone saying "I WANT SEX" in bold capitals.

Anyway, just, take it easy man, use your thoughts sparingly.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
killlacam - even tho it mite seem im pushing it down ur throats, wat im really doing with this thread is giving another perspective as to why online dating in 2006 works

weak game - u tell me i speak from no experience? ur talkin to a man who cold approached every hot chick he saw every single time i go on vacation, bar, club, or mall.......gets me nowhere but deff best treatment for any kind of shyness around girls, and girls DO get creeped out sometimes when u cold approach them.........who the **** are u sittin there tellin me that they dont????

are u telling me u cold approached 100 times and all 100 were warm and open to it???

WEAK GAME, U ARE FVCKIN WEAK

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
killlacam - even tho it mite seem im pushing it down ur throats, wat im really doing with this thread is giving another perspective as to why online dating in 2006 works

weak game - u tell me i speak from no experience? ur talkin to a man who cold approached every hot chick he saw every single time i go on vacation, bar, club, or mall.......gets me nowhere but deff best treatment for any kind of shyness around girls, and girls DO get creeped out sometimes when u cold approach them.........who the **** are u sittin there tellin me that they dont????

are u telling me u cold approached 100 times and all 100 were warm and open to it???

WEAK GAME, U ARE FVCKIN WEAK
Of course there are going to be challenges of cold women, that's the fun part about cold approaching!

I'm keeping this short, I can't be bothered with an arguement for I go to bed. But your points are exactly the same points that you have thrown at us for a long time, and it's really starting to get beyond stale.

Yeah, insulting a dude on the internet, fearsome move that one.

Reaction score
Shezz said:
I prefer the method that actually warrants usage of your 'testicles'.
The thing most people don't realize is that once you pick-up the girl, you DO use your testicles to have sex with her.

It's 30% online, and 70% after that is seeing her face-to-face.

For someone who leads a busy life, has work, and engagements, online is a very convenient and easy way to meet great women.

Try it sometime. I guarantee that if you get far, you WILL use your testicles - hopefully.

Reaction score
Shezz said:
LOL Hey Skip, you signed off and registered pretty darn quick didnt you?

Man - stop trolling, f**king Myspace lol - what a joke, its for guys that CANT TALK TO WOMEN IN REAL LIFE - IE DONT HAVE THE BALLZ TO APPROACH! YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT AND EVERY GUY WHO COLD APPROACHES AND GETS LAID KNOWS IT.

Take a hike Idiot.

Sarge On...:down:
Sorry buddy, but I'm not "skip." Notice how I use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation?

"Skip" couldn't do that even if his life depended on it.

No, I'm actually much smarter than skip.

I hope you are smart too. The thing is, if you have a life, and you are busy, you probably don't have time to go out just to meet women.

For a busy guy with a life - Myspace is the answer.

And yes, for the last time, testicles are required.

edit: I mean no hard feelings. I think the problem is that there is one big stereotype that Internet dating is for losers. And that it involves cyber sex and stupid stuff like that. What skip meant to express in this post is that we move beyond those silly stereotypes and recognize that times are changing. More women use Myspace and online dating than you think.

Just ask around, I bet over 75% of the girls you talk to or know use either Myspace or Friendster, or one of those profile sites. I guarantee it.

With over 100 million users, and being ranked as "the most popular site in the United States" how can you still think of it as weird?

Reaction score
^To be honest, it's just another avenue.

The thing is, Myspace is just the approach. Then it becomes the real world as well. Here's a few reasons someone who can use Myspace or other site properly might choose to do so:

1) The same girls who you see on the street are also online, so there's no difference. The point is getting laid - it doesn't matter if you had to fight a dragon or just pushed a button. The end result is the same.

If you can make it easy and effortless, then why not? Sure, some enjoy the thrill of the chase, and if that's your thing, by all means go for it.

2) Myspace is like having a catalogue of women to choose from, right at your fingertips. It's easy, fast, and saves a lot of time.

Going out to a club or bar, or even to the mall would take a few hours. Unless you live close by. But, browsing and 'approaching' 100 chicks on Myspace takes less than an hour. And, in that 1 hour, you only get responses from those women who really may be interested in you.

Meanwhile, "in the field" you'll get fake numbers, you'll have to read body language, etc. All wasting your time.

3) Everyone is doing it. I mean, to say you don't "do Myspace" nowadays is like being an outcast practically. I'm not saying it's bad - it's just cool to be on it, get with the program. Sure, some people are old fashioned, but if you're using an Internet forum to learn about seduction, and you think Myspace is dorky, then it is a little hypocritical.

That's just my opinion. You probably wouldn't agree with me, and that's fine, because otherwise the world would be boring if we were all the same. If we all wanted the same things, very few people would actually get what they want. Although, it is fun to express opinions every once in a while.

So, as you have said or would say "sarge on"

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
There are three types of women on the internet dating circuit:

1. Fat Ugly Shrek-like Creatures who couldnt get a date to save there lives, hence masking themselves behind a wall of binary code.

2. AWs - mostly young girls who love the Ego boost from guys who are chumpish enough to inflate them.

3. Exposee's - women who have been Hurt by Players in the past and who's sole purpose is to get back at them via the net.

You MIGHT find that special GEM out there, but why bother? Grab your ballz and GET OUT INTO THE REAL WORLD!!! Start talking to real women, be a man.

Sarge On...

ditto
also some women are slutts in thier streets and need new unknown guys who dont know thier slutty history. thus they look for guys online. all the women i meet online were too desperate too meet. if they act to needy that means they lack something not because you are a player or mack. laying sluts dosnt make you a dj.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Shezz said:
LOL Hey Skip, you signed off and registered pretty darn quick didnt you?

Man - stop trolling, f**king Myspace lol - what a joke, its for guys that CANT TALK TO WOMEN IN REAL LIFE - IE DONT HAVE THE BALLZ TO APPROACH! YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT AND EVERY GUY WHO COLD APPROACHES AND GETS LAID KNOWS IT.

Take a hike Idiot.

Sarge On...:down:

whoaaaa slow down there big boy....thats nto me, i only got 1 sn here.......i actually do kno who that is tho cuz he pm'ed me tellin me he put together some myspace pick up guide, dont go callin me out on shyt u kno nothin about, k dummy?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Shezz said:
There are three types of women on the internet dating circuit:

1. Fat Ugly Shrek-like Creatures who couldnt get a date to save there lives, hence masking themselves behind a wall of binary code.

2. AWs - mostly young girls who love the Ego boost from guys who are chumpish enough to inflate them.

3. Exposee's - women who have been Hurt by Players in the past and who's sole purpose is to get back at them via the net.

You MIGHT find that special GEM out there, but why bother? Grab your ballz and GET OUT INTO THE REAL WORLD!!! Start talking to real women, be a man.

Sarge On...
ok SHezz, mr "bar hopper", u are speaking OUT OF UR AZZ!!!

u just made those 3 assumptions without even any experience to relate that to!.....u forgot #4, which is the cute girls who r down to chill and fvck/date - ive met about 10 REALLY cute good ones who i either fvcked or dated just in the last year........shezz u listening??? FVCKED AND DATED.....REALLY CUTE.....NORMAL.....so stop talkin shyt about myspace b4 tryin it!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
oh yea its NOT a dating circuit, myspace isnt even a dating site, its just a site to hit on chicks.........they are all there, millions of them, they are NORMAL, they arent desperate, they just join for fun........and thats wat sets myspace apart from "the dating circuit"

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
shezz welcome to 2006 - less sluts and attention *****s on myspace then there r in bars, less bytches, less fake #s, its actually a BETTER place to meet chicks if u wanna hook up, I CAN SIT THERE AND INSTANT MESSAGE 5 GIRLS AND GET 4 OF THEIR #'s IN 30 minutes!!!! and i use those stats, cuz about 2 weeks ago, i actually did that.......1 of those #s resulted in sex, 2 have resulted in make out sessions and handjobs (soon to be sex), and 1 turned out to be a bytch........so u tellin me it isnt the real world when im bustin a nut inside some girl or if im gettin jacked off in the shower by a girl??? THATS not the real world???

SARGE THE **** ON

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
copy and paste from bible/??? wow u truly are retarded

listen, let me explain somethin real quick AGAIN - the girls from myspace ive met, most of them are hb7+ and i **** THEM or end up DATING THEM....its all real life dummy

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.