Weird..

Dark Chaos

Reaction score
Ok well this is my first post here, but ive acutally been reading for quite awhile, its just that this is the first time ive actually hasd a problem worth posting about. Heres the thing..Ive had the same girlfriend for a few years (on and off, mostly because i used to be a really shy person) and weve been together for close to a year now, again..and Recently a kid who she talks to once in awhile has become OBSESSED with her. This person is a very..odd one. She tells me that yesterday her called her house 7 times. And while I was on vacation this past week, he basically put her in situations where she HAD to hang out with him. She dosnt like him, and she dosnt like what hes doing. Ive talked to some of the kids friends..or rather people who he used to be friends with, but they dont like him much anymore. They told me that the only way he will stop is if she tells him to, but she dosnt want to hurt his feelings. I have tried to tell him to stop, but he tries to use it to "get closer" to her i guess, by saying "Oh, he seems mean he must beat you!" And I think she has even told him to stop but he knows that she feels bad for people easily and he uses that to his advantage I guess. So my question to you all is, how can she (or we) get this kid to leave her be? If i forgot anything ill add it later.

Thanks

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing works better than a good ol fashion beat down. If that's not your style, confront him face to face, try and be cool and ask him to back the f!uck off, if that doesn't work TELL him.

jenzos

Don Juan
Reaction score
bring some of your homeboys to his house.... he'll stop. And your girl cant be to annoyed if she is still worried about his feelings......

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you need to beat the **** out of him. Take control of the situation. Well I don't know but you have to get rid of the chump.

Dark Chaos

Reaction score
You know..your probably right. And that definatly wont be a problem, considering ive wrestled for 12 years and hes..a boy scout..

jango

Reaction score
If you been wrestling since 3 I'm sure u know how to intemidate the oppsition. Scaring the sh*t out of him should be simple but becareful casue itz some crazy kids out here.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no way to let him go gently,

its just beat this kid down to the ground

or

get ur girl to say "F off!"

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in the name of all things good and kind... i agree with the idea of beating the living sh** out of him. in fact i dunno why but im gettin all worked up, us DJs gotta stand together

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying to get rid of this guy cuz she wants you too. Because if you are then that's CHUMPIIIIINNNNNNGGGG. I wouldnt even care if she has a problem with a guy. She has her friends to talk to about stuff like this not her BF. DONT BE HER SLAVE!!

Anyways if its you that has a problem with this kid, then i would do the same thing that was mentioned early, the one about telling her if she doesn't tell this guy to f**k off then your leaving her. If she really likes you then this guy will have no more trouble with you.

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
this sounds like the f.ucking OC. with that oliver kid.

dude, just tell him to back away, and leave her alone.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now just when I thought I had a thread nominated for most retarded replies, this thread pops up to take the cake.

You can let her clean up her own sh!t, chump.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beat the **** out of him?

Yeah, you'll come out smelling like roses.......

She needs to explain to him that his feelings will never be reciprocates. He needs to understand that.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... not that i wouldnt wanna beat up a boy-scout but...

YOU GUYS ARE ALL WRONG

You DONT need to:

-beat the guy up
-tell your girl to tell him to f*ck off

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS....

get the girl to SLAP HIM UPSIDEDOWN!!! (slap his face HARRRDD!)

Thatll teach him... anyways its happened to me 3 times (with 3 diff girls) this year and i got the message every time lol

...its works!

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam

You can let her clean up her own sh!t, chump.
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!

Not only are you being a CHUMP but so is everyone else who told you to beat him up.

WHAT SURPRISES ME IS, HOW CAN YOU GUYS STILL GET GIRLS WITH A AFC ATTITUDE!!! IMPRESSIVE, I GOTTA GIVE YOU THAT.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real djs don't clean up after their women. If they have a problem, they clean it up. If they cant/wont, you leave them.

done and done. Real DJs don't have time for trivial b*tches who c an't take care of themselves.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
get the girl to SLAP HIM UPSIDEDOWN!!! (slap his face HARRRDD!)

anyways its happened to me 3 times (with 3 diff girls) this year and i got the message every time lol
:crackup: