Weird Situation

Westwind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately there's been a certain girl who's just been driving me crazy. During class she'll totally be checking me out. And i've pursued her after class and talked to her and but i kept forgetting to get her number.

Well i find her facebook thing and add her. She adds me back. I decide to send her a message asking if she would want to hang after class sometime and get something to eat. A pretty harmless message. She never got back to me. But continued to check me out.

One day i was running late for one of my classes, apparently i wasen't the only one. Because that same girl passes right in front of me in class and says " we're going to be late". But instead of sayin anything i just figure i'll wait untill after class. So after class i track her down and she totally ignores me.

i can get the idea that well i guess i kinda ignored her in the hall when i was running late so she ignored me. But can anyone explain the mixed feelings she sending to me. I mean she's a hb8.

I would love you input. Thanks

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just initiate! And DONT ask her out over facebook, myspace, txt message until you guys get a little more comfortable with each other;

Walk up to her and say something along the lines,
"look, we're going to hang out on Saturday, so give me you number and ill let you know the time and place."

Be the man in this situation, take charge and if she blows you off, or ignores this attempt, "NEXT", not the girl you want to be with...

Westwind

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK that's good advice, but i don't understand her behavior. Why would she be acting like that to me.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cause she is a girl... they act weird.

especially when a guy weirds them out.... Be cool... Go cool, go fun, go social, go playful go go go :rolleyes:

SedctveConcptns

Reaction score
Initiate, Make her laugh! small talk her for a minute...not to long and then try not to "Ask her out." tell her that if she smiles like that again your going to have to take her out. then ask her if she prefers dancing or dinner this way your not asking her out but asking her what she likes more. it also shows her you're confident and have a sense of humor