Weird situation hanging with chicks after school.

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
So after school today these girls invited me to hang with them after school. They said they were going bowling and were going to bring a lot of people so I decided to go with them. We'll anyway after school comes around and I meet up with them but its only these 3 chicks, and I was going to bail on them right there but I couldn't get a ride for like an hour so i stayed with them. so anyway i was with these 3 chicks, one of whom im pretty sure likes me, and the others idk or care. Anyway the whole time we were walking around and just going into stores and stuff and the whole time I kinda talked to the girl who i think likes me. Nothing really seemed to click though and i wasn't gonna go out of my way to impress them. The whole time they just kind of had their girl chat going on, and I didn't really feel like getting involved in that. Anyway im just kinda wondering if thats normal. Like nothing really exciting happened or anything and it was overall pretty boring.

Last edited:

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thats pretty much normal with most girls.
are you female?

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf? no im a dude. I normally wouldn't hang with just chicks like that but they said other people would be there and we would go bowling, but that didn't happen and I was stuck with them.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Akyu said:
wtf? no im a dude. I normally wouldn't hang with just chicks like that but they said other people would be there and we would go bowling, but that didn't happen and I was stuck with them.
your whole story sounds like you were one of the girls... thats cause you didn't mention anything specific that would point to being a man and getting some interest.

haha I was joking about the female thing btw.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh... GWA's still giving advice.

miniPIMPIN

Banned
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
your whole story sounds like you were one of the girls... thats cause you didn't mention anything specific that would point to being a man and getting some interest.

haha I was joking about the female thing btw.
get laid then post something....

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice would be to get involved. If the conversation was too girly you should have steered it into a more friendly type of one. On another note just sponge filter what Alamar says. Take it worth a grain of cocaine.