weird respond..

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sup guys,

previously i worked at a cherry plant

met this chick there, oviously she found me atractive blah blah anyhow..

we talked cool, she would make conversation 90 percent of the time, would work by me all the time..

anyhow i was chatting 3 of her friends, then all of a suddent one of them asks me that who do i like from the girls working there i stayed quiet and laughed it off and she was there too i just looked around and didnt say anything i just responded ''im not telling yall'' and they kept on buggin me about it, then the girl that oviously likes me comes back and i rub her chick/face in a really caressing way, she didnt say anything you could tell she got nervous she spoke a bit with us and walked away while her friends said ''awww''

ppffftt anyhow

after that she wasnt as talkative anymore, she kinda distance her self, as soon i notice that i did the same.. she seems nervous everytime im around like she would give me this awkward vibe... she still says hi and smiles at me though but she wont initiate nothing anymore though..

did i spooked her away? -_-

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont think about that. Be patient.

alxrose04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it was too much of a display in front of her friends? Just a thought. To me it sounds like she enjoyed that you two had a secret thing that no one knew about. It was like a secret that you two shared and connected you two. I'd try to play up the secret flirt thing again and see who she reacts. If not, you can catch her alone and ask her out. Just a thought.

humungus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro she's just a little intimidated of you! Go and initiate a fun easygoing conversation and just take it from there. Don't let the paint dry my man.