Weird Calling Habits

Venom01

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date with a girl to a picnic, it was our 5thish date. Anyways, i noticed she was kinda of cold, so after the date i asked her why she was so cold by text, and if were on the same page.

She left me a voicemail saying that she had a good time and that she wasn't sure what was going on with us because she is still trying to get to know me.

Anyways, so I decided that i wouldnt respond to that. She ends up texting me the next day, "where are you"... .so i didn't respond to that either... then she called with this sad voice on my voicemail saying, "i saw you today in your suit, i was going to say hi but i couldn't catch up to you. Hope your doing well"

I decided i should call her Saturday morning, and left a msg saying, "hey its me, just calling to say whats up, call me later, bye"

its sunday morning and i haven't got a call or a text... i know shes out of the city, but she could at least send a text.

Should i text her?

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Venom01 said:
its sunday morning and i haven't got a call or a text... i know shes out of the city, but she could at least send a text.

Should i text her?
She has been texting you all the time and you ignored her for some reason. Now she's probably thinking when would be the best time to send you a text back. This is what playing games does. Some people over do the game playing.

Don't text her now it'll make you look needy. Wait a few days and she'll text you back.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
No! if she wanted to talk/text you she would
Yes, because by nature, women are the more aggressive of the two genders :crackup:

And yes, I know society makes it actually true.

Venom, you'd do good by reading slaog's advice. I've fvcked up with numerous girls in the past from trying to overplay games (basically ignore her until she seems desperate in her texts). As long as the attraction is there, you shouldn't have to ignore her that long. In fact, ignoring her over and over again hints at insecurity, in multiple ways. (For one it shows your dependent on playing those stupid ignore games with girls). You were right in hitting her up after she left that sad message. IF you keep ignoring a girl, you burn that bridge to her.

You already reestablished contact with her again, so its "her move." She'll send you a message don't worry, unless she didn't get yours somehow.

Venom01

Don Juan
Reaction score
she ended up calling, Set up a date for her house "chilling" tomorrow night.. Lets hope for the best

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Venom01 said:
she ended up calling, Set up a date for her house "chilling" tomorrow night.. Lets hope for the best
In a roundabout way, I imagine that you've created the need in her mind to do something that solidifies the relationship status.

I'd use heavy kino and escalate big-time at her place. She invited you there, most likely, because she wants to send a message that lets you know what page she is on.

That's just my read, though.

Venom01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to let you know we went to a movie, she said that i was the most attractive guy shes been out with, (this was the hint that if i didnt get anything tonight then i'd be a huge bltch).

Anyways long story short this girl is fok'd, she told me she doesnt believe in monogamous relationships, but she didnt know where we were going. I said to myself "fok this."

we started to make out and we went into her room and i took off her top, she said that "this is as far as its going." Next thing you know im rubbing her back and my hands down her pants and she tells me to get a condom.

Shes DONE!

One problem i did have was actually having an orgasm, i realized she wasn't that hot and i couldn't kum... she had two orgasms and i couldn't have one. I guess i wasn't really attracted to her. I almost faked one, until i turned her over and then just started to plow and then came. But it wasn't that great... ah well