weight and sex

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are more concerned about how you make them feel than how you look. If you know how to push their attraction buttons, they'll be all over you regardless of how you look. A woman will be much more concerned about how she looks naked than how you look naked.

However, if you still would like to lose some weight, go with Hot Ice's suggestion and try Diesel's Guide to Cutting:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18059

I lost 25 lbs within about two months. Proper Diet and 15 minutes every second day of cardio (I used an exercise bike) will have you dropping weight in no time.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
" Desdinova" "Women are more concerned about how you make them feel than how you look? Are we on the same page here? You treat a woman with respect and try to give her compliments thinking it will make her "feel good" and they step all over you. The total opposite reaction to what you are saying. Women don't know what the hell they want.they want a guy who makes them feel confused and uncertain.

Dude, hit a gym and lose the weight. Fat ain't pretty to any women. If a woman is not fat herself,she may settle for the fat guy , but she will hound his ass to no end to lose the weight soon as she starts to date him. I really don't think there are any girls out there with a fat fetish. In fact, most women probably do not really think of how flabby a guy may be when he takes off his clothes. Sorry, but that's the truth.

had a chance to have an easy lay once. The girl was on me within a half hour of meeting at a friends house. She was about 20 pounds overweight but had an amazing baby face, looked alright with her tight jeans and shirt. Girl took her clothes off and all I could see was a flabby fat stomach and thick thighs. Not at all what my brain had imagined. I coul'nt do anything but make an excuse to get the hell out. Sorry, but the reality of fat is a huge turn-off for many peiople.