weight and sex

fzrk

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm a man whom many women are interested in.

However, I must admit that for a (too) long time, I've been hesitating to go any further from simply kissing and such. My reason of restraining myself from sex is that I'm embarassed about my appearance. I mean, while hitting the girls I don't give a sh*t about what I look and women are all over me... But I'm just afraid that when the clothes drop off they are going to back away quickly because my body isn't really anything one would call ehm... athletic.

Many women have said that I look good and indeed many of them have invited me to their place for a nightly "drink". At that time I have always called the night off telling them some fake reason. I know I'm overweight (my BMI is about 29) and I'm working on it, but it isn't easy to get yourself in shape quickly. So fellow DJs, is there anyone who is or has been in similar situation? How are you managing it?

Thanks in advance for all your help, I'll really appreciate it!

spaceman2001

Banned
Reaction score
Well the girls who are inviting you over know you're a bit overweight, and obviously they don't care. So there's no problem.

uzio

Don Juan
Reaction score
If yer healthy enough to have sex - yer healthy enough to get fit. As long as yer getting fit (and you claim you do) then worry thou nay. If she is getting undressed, then you won, get yer prize and don't fret over it (BTW I've been 290lb. now I am 210 - so it is possible. I'm 6'6 btw)

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spaceman2001 said:
Well the girls who are inviting you over know you're a bit overweight, and obviously they don't care. So there's no problem.
Absolutely!!!:up:

blueangel83 said:
So long as you don't have man tits, you should be fine.
Take notes man, this comes from a girl. Hope you don't have man boobs.:D Otherwise you're fvcked...:whistle:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I'm a portly fellow as well but I've been eating well and hitting the gym pretty much daily and it's made a tremendous difference, both in mental acumen and the way I present myself to the world.

If women dig you the way you are. No issues. The only issues are the ones you have with yourself.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel your pain man i gotta get in shape in a bad way too lol

ive already started watching my diet, i need to get back on my cardio game really bad though

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lost 30lbs n im goin down...it's the biggest gift you can give to yourself....confidence

you just gotta hit the gym like it's a drug...i'm addicted...i want results so i go to the gym....:rockon:

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to lose some weight would like to be in the low 70s because i don't want to be too heavy, especially if i'm top of my girlfriend in bed but also want to feel better about myself. I have to lose about 8-10 kgs. Since yesterday i have started watching what i eat and started going back to the gym.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a sec....

These women are inviting you over to "their" place?????
What are you waiting for? Just take all your clothes off as you walk in and make your way to the bedroom, or just do it in the living room like me:up:

But seriously, if these women are already showing you that kind of interest just go for. They obviously don't care about how you look as much as you do.

And I wouldn't place too much emphasis on your BMI it's not as accurate as your body fat %......my BMI is about 26.....and I'm not even close to being overweight....

Just keep doing what you're doing and things will work out:D

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think as long as you don't think it is a problem there is no problem.
If a woman invites you over, she has already seen you. It won't be a surprise anymore.
Girls often don't like thin guys, without muscles and so ...
My BMI is only 20 ... needless to say that they won't fall for my "impressive" shoulders

Sincerely

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leuven said:
Girls often don't like thin guys, without muscles and so ...
Sincerely
www.myjellybean.com (I think) is a dating site for women :)D). I read a "what do you look for in a guy" thread a few weeks ago; rougly every second post actually included "skinny".

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NoNickname said:
www.myjellybean.com (I think) is a dating site for women :)D). I read a "what do you look for in a guy" thread a few weeks ago; rougly every second post actually included "skinny".
- Many fat guys will tell other fat guys that being fat is ok, "better be big than being skinny".

- Many scrawny thin guys will tell other scrawny thin guys that being skinny is ok, "better be slim than being obese".

- I say better be healthy and fit than being unhealthy and not admitting it and doing nothing to change it!
:cool:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, continue with what you're doing in respects to getting yourself in shape. As that takes time, you should become proud of your accomplishments up to this point and shouldn't be embarrassed when you get back to a girl's place... in all likelihood, the lights are going to be off and you can have your way in the dark. Other than that, there is no "quick fix", it's really going to come down to you being secure enough with who you are to take off your clothes in front of the girl... if she brought you back to her house, she's already virtually committed herself to sleeping with you, so why not take advantage of the situation and get your rocks off?

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, if girls are inviting you over to their place for late night drinks, I think you're just fine. Continue to work out, but don't sweat weight and make it affect your game.

I'm 6'1", 220 pounds. Never had a complaint from a woman about being too fat. Granted I lift a lot and am more muscular, but I'm far from skinny.

Also, BMI is almost worthless in terms of health. Lifting types tend to have an overexaggerated BMI compared to their actual % of body fat. Calculate my BMI, and it would be 29 (borderline obese). I am no where near obese. I can run miles, lift hundreds of pounds, and play most any sport.

Keep on doing what you're doing, it'll work out.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BMI index is not a good measure of athletic look. If you used that Terrell Owens would be almost obese.

Body Fat % is where its at. 15% is the average male that is not obese.

10% would be moderatly cut.

Abercrombie models would be abround 8%.

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Size aint anything, you think a species such as women dont see weight and badly dressed people from a mile away. Of course they do, if you have them around you they like you.

Dont be afraid of your body, its yours and no one elses. Appart from the very lucky ones