Weed Growing

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this kid who grows weed and sells the plants. If he got caught, what kind of punishment would he get?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends his age, the state law, and his track record (prior conviction), the amount he was caught selling, will all be used to determined his conviction.

Suffice to say he will be screwed and it probably won't be a slap on the wrist.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
On my last job, a guy before me one day didn't show up for work.. Later they found out he was growing weed in the middle of ever glades.. Long long time..

You ever been near a prison? It's a sad place.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well the selling isnt the concerned part, its the growing, like if he gets caught with a few plants growing, hes under 18 btw.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
I see your game.

Plant some weed in your neighbors back yard and grow it. Then sell it. Could work. But man, these plants are big and smell from far away.

Yea, you'd screw him up bad. Probably get yourself bad karma too, get aids or something.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how many plants and how big are they?
that is what matters when they find them on your property.
one tiny plant? is nothing.
five big plants... is something bad.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fed laws kick in at 100 plants, under that it varies by state law. Being under 18 is a big deal, though, I would guess that he would face only juvenile charges.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, and no i'm not planning on growing it in his yard, I wouldn't do that, but looking at penalites, I don't think i'd risk growing any, thanks for replies.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like 1/2g-1g or more if more ppl r there. My friend rolled a 4g once, but I don't smoke, I tried it once, I know you don't feel anything the first time, but I still don't rly want to do it again, idk why. BTW they usually smoke bowls so kinda diff., but yea I wouldnt really be involved with the use of the drugs.

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
navyseal2101 said:
I know this kid who grows weed and sells the plants. If he got caught, what kind of punishment would he get?

The Death Penalty.:yes:

They hang them Live on the National Lottery nowadays :whistle: , either that or they will just give him a caution and a dinky fine :rock: