weather and motivation

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok this seems to happen to me annually around this time. fall sets in, temperatures drop to a chilly sensation and i lose my sexual appetite which i seek to satisfy with girls whom i find physically attractive.

i begin disassociating myself with the game, try less, become lazy and i ponder the possibility of having a "cool chick" i can call my own. i dont like it, in the sense that wanting this makes it extremely hard to obtain, sets the idea of a girl like that to the scarcity scale and i almost fall into a "i'm lonely" state.

can anyone relate or give advice?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I can relate to cold weather putting a damper on my game and how I feel, somewhat. I live in the midwest and it gets cold starting late October if not earlier. I can deal with it until maybe New Year's then forget about it. I still go out though, and most of my hookups have happened in winter.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not weird at all... mines totally opposite though.

when spring comes around, for me, endorphins are released like crazy. i get a good feeling of wanting to hug everyone. girl's looks go up a notch... ugly girls become decent, decent girls become pretty, pretty to hot... etc.

same for fall.

probably because fall is a sign for me to find a chick to cozy up next to some fireplace. or to just simply just because in ohio, weather becomes perfect... sunny, breezy, and clear skies.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea it can get a bit depressing. since cool girls are hard to find it almost makes you discouraged out of the blue.