Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Enjoy:

iqqi is his own Benedict Arnold

I think we're doing nothing but good over there at LoveShack. There is no surrepticious agenda to correlate an attack on those. All we want is to shed new perspective and our own life experiences with other men who may not have the opportunity to ,as yet, find this wonderful place; SoSuave.

What iqqi has done is proivided his own banishment once Allan get's a whiff of the sh!t he's stirring up.

See ya iqqi, it's been fun.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole time I saw people harp on iqqi and never really took sides because I didn't care. There's like two or three known women here, doesn't mean much.

This bugs me though.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have slept with 30+ women.

I have asked iqqi so many times to post a pic.

I am certain she is ugly or fat...

and would do anything to have a guy like me give her 2 seconds of my time.

but honestly WTF is going on.....what are these other sites...where does this stuff come from?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that was really ugly over there. Iqqi's a dude?

Shower-time.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi gave me a user-rep once and I let it blind me!

This loveshack thing did produce something, it looks like.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so that thread is wild.

I bet my ass so many of those women are ugly or fat

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why hasn't iqqi posted here to defend herself? Are we sure it's the same iqqi?

Iqqi's not liked here, is posting there, but not posting here.

We should be positive someone at loveshack didn't just register as iqqi to draw fire.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>I've said "iqqi" is male for some time; it was painfully obvious to me. I also recommended "iqqi" be banned for some time due to being an obvious troll.

>Ok, so I know I can't make the camel drink, but still it frustrates the hell out of me sometimes.

>Oh well, when folks (mods in this case) learn things the hard way, sometimes the lesson is better remembered.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqis thread got deleted. Which means my three and only posts at loveshack have gone with it.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Why hasn't iqqi posted here to defend herself? Are we sure it's the same iqqi?

Iqqi's not liked here, is posting there, but not posting here.

We should be positive someone at loveshack didn't just register as iqqi to draw fire.
Even if that were true, just the fact that someone would choose her/his name to do something like that gives evidence that her/his posting is of a troll nature.

Case and point, who would do that to someone like..... penkitten? Yes, exactly, .... no one. No motive. Iqqi gives plenty of people here motive, myself included. I'm just too busy for him/her to even be worth my time.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi is a slanderous piece of shi.t.

why the hell would anyone be surprised?
and why the hell was nothing done before about her?

this was highly predictable given her ball-busting personality. yet a few of you kept on and on with her.

i don't totally blame you guys, though, because i once gave her the benefit of the doubt... only to be convinced a short time later of just how ugly she is. some of you didn't learn that.

she openly looked to push buttons, to prod, to poke, only to reinforce her own psychotic and manipulative ego-driven delusions. but no one did anything about it. nope, some of us complained, and wondered why she wasn't banned altogether. that call wasn't ever heeded by whoever the hell the higher-ups are on here.

so now this, which is, by all accounts, at the very least an attempt to undermine what's being done here. save nothing for the slanderous tone.

pathetic. she has over 3,000 posts and not a single person has done anything about it. yet LMS gets banned? ridiculous.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Even if that were true, just the fact that someone would choose her/his name to do something like that gives evidence that her/his posting is of a troll nature.

Case and point, who would do that to someone like..... penkitten? Yes, exactly, .... no one. No motive. Iqqi gives plenty of people here motive, myself included. I'm just too busy for him/her to even be worth my time.
EXCELLENT point.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, guys,

1. No periods.
2. No capitalization.
3. Registered using the name "Iqqi" and keeps saying "hay guys guess what im a troll" . . .

You can't seriously believe that's the same person.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Um, guys,

1. No periods.
2. No capitalization.
3. Registered using the name "Iqqi" and keeps saying "hay guys guess what im a troll" . . .

You can't seriously believe that's the same person.

:nono: Plausible deniability.

azanon's point still stands.

Reaction score
Come on guys, she wouldn't register under the same name. I doubt it was really Iqqi.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm positive karma, vu, rollo, and keostix are the same people, lol.

This is an interesting sociological experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.